Chapter Three

~Lilia~
His eyes are charming, they have the kind of dark gaze that pull you in. I was taken away from my thoughts when Lincoln grabbed my wrist pulling me up to hug him. "HE WON BISH! BLAKE F**KING FOX WON BISHES!" He was screaming so loud I couldn't contain my laughter. Blake. That's his name.

As I walked down with Alyssa and Lincoln, a security guard came up to us. My heart dropped, I knew Lincoln would do something stupid to get us arrested. "Excuse me miss, I have been asked for you to come with me." I turned to Alyssa and Lincoln with a terrified look on my face and they were returning me with a confused look. "I'm sorry sir but may I ask why?" Alyssa said stepping in front of me, mama bear has been activated. "I have been asked to take this young lady to the back, do not worry ma'am she will be returned. She isn't in trouble." Alyssa turned to me for a answer as I nodded towards her. She stepped aside and I walked away with the security guard.

I was led to a certain room and my heart was pounding. I couldn't tell if I was about to be questioned for something I didn't do or was a witness to a crime. "Wait here ma'am." With that, the security guard left me alone. I looked around and saw many trophies along the wall, this definitely was a racers room. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door open, revealing the man I saw on stage earlier.

My heart skipped a beat when he looked at me. What the f**k. That's never happened. He had a small smile appear on his lips as he walked towards me. My feet were glued to the floor and refused to move as I watched him get closer. "Hello there." He said. His voice was not too deep but husky enough to make a girl drool. "Hi" I said back. What did I just say? Hi, really Lilia? I think he noticed my moment I just had because I heard a chuckle come from him. "You know, you look so much better up close." I'm sorry what did he just say? Is he flirting with me? So many questions were going through my head I couldn't process what was happening.

"I know you're probably scared or freaking out but I promise I'm not here to scare or hurt you." He said as he pushed a hair behind my ear. This man is seriously crazy, but for some reason the moment his fingers brushed against my skin I felt relaxed. "So why am I here then?" I asked. He tilted his head as if he was observing me. "Just one simple question."  I was suddenly serious. I hope he doesn't expect me to be another one of his one night stands. "Can I have your number?" I was taken aback. My number? I took me a while before I made up my mind but I ended up giving it to him. "If you don't mind me asking, why?" I asked while putting my number into his phone. "Well I want to get to know before I take you out on date." He said a little cocky. I turned to him, does he think it's that easy? "That's if I say yes." I said while handing him back his phone. I walked towards that down feeling like a main character. "Take the path down to the right and turn by the restrooms." I heard him yell causing me to turn around in confusion. "To get back to your friends." I nodded and walked out and on the path he said to me.

                                    ~Blake~
I watched as she walked out the door and took a deep breath. She definitely has a fierce aura but I'm already into it. I took a glance at my phone to see her contact. 'Lilia'. A beautiful name she has, and it for sure suits her. I sent her a text of my name and saying hey so she can have my number to. As I was putting my phone into my pocket I heard a ring, and on my screen was a text message. "Congrats on the win btw." I smiled at my phone. I already know she is going to be someone who stays for a while.