Chapter Eighteen

~Blake~
I was waiting in my room above the pit when I heard a knock on my door. I opened to see my beautiful girl. "I brought cake pops!" She said with a genuine smile on her face. "I would eat them but I don't want to throw up before a race." She nodded in response. She sat on the couch, observing me. "What?" She was staring at me, making me confused. "I think I like you better in your race suit." I felt the corners of my mouth lift. "I like you better with nothing on you." I said, receiving a laugh from her.

As I was about to kiss Lilia, someone barged into my room without knocking. Okay f*ck my privacy I guess. I look to see Claire standing by the door, what the f*ck she want? "Blake we need to talk." I was confused. "About?" I said with angry tone. I don't want this b*tch around me or Lilia longer than she needs to be. "In private, let's go." She opened the door and held it for me to get out, but I didn't. Instead I sat down on the couch next to Lilia, "Whatever the f*ck it is just say it." Shes starting to piss me off. She gave me a stern look, but I kept my guard. "Forget it." She slammed the door when she walked out the room.

"Does she do that often?" I turn to see Lilia still looking at the door. "Do what often?" "Come into your room like that?" She was obviously worried. She has nothing to worry about. "No, that was actually the first time." I needed to talk to Claire to make it clear she's not allowed to do that ever again. "Hm. Alright." Lilia was obviously jealous. "Love, is someone jealous?" She turned to me with a death stare. "Have you slept with her before?" She caught me off guard. Her expression showing she wants the truth. I slowly nodded. "It was never anything serious I promise. Nothing compared to what we have." She stared at her hands that I grabbed. She slowly relaxed and hugged me. "You're trying right?" "Of course. With you only." I felt her nod against my chest.

~Tyler~
I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when someone knocked on my door. I opened to see Alyssa, but before I could say anything she pushed past me. "Hello to you too." She plopped herself on the couch. "Just do it already." I was confused on what she was talking about. "Do what?" "F*ck me and leave." I was taken back from her response.

"You really think I want to f*ck you and leave?" I think my upset tone is what caused her to finally face me. "Isn't that what you want?" She said still laying in the couch. I kneeled down to her eye level. "I'll be honest yes, I do want to have sex with you, but that's not all." I took a deep breath, how the f*ck does Blake do this sh*t easily? "Alyssa, will you go out with me?"

She got up from the couch and pulled me into a hug. "You're such a idiot. You took way too long." I was relieved to hear her somewhat excited. "Is that a yes?" "Nope." I pulled away from the hug to see her smile. Suddenly I felt soft lips pushed against mine. My hands wrapped around her jaw as she kept her arms around my waist. I deepened the kiss, pulling her closer to me. She pulled away giving me a small smile, "That's a yes."

~Lilia~
Me and Lincoln were drinking champagne while watch Blake check on his car. "So tell me, what is it like having a 3x Formula 1 world champion obsessed with you?" Lincoln jokingly said. "I wouldn't say he's obsessed." "No girl, he's obsessed. Do you not see the way he looks at you when you're not looking?" I turned towards Lincoln with a questioning look. "He doesn't look at me any different than he does with anyone else." I say, drinking my champagne. "Whatever you want to say, I think he brings out the better in you." What Lincoln said made me think about our time together. I really have reached a new place of happiness with him, and with love. Blake walked towards us, smiling the whole time. "Both cars are ready." I nodded, behind me I heard Alyssa and Tyler walk in. "Hey, cars are ready?" Blake nodded. Tyler placed a kiss on Alyssa's cheek before leaving with Blake, both waving back at us.

"Okay why don't I get a racer too?" Lincoln whines like a child. "Linc aren't you with Gabe?" "Well yeah but it would a lot hotter if he was a athlete instead of a worker." Me and Alyssa traded looks. "You're impossible to please." Alyssa said, stealing Lincoln's drink from him. "You b*tch! I was drinking that." Their whining annoyed to the point where I walked away.

I put headphones on to hear the conversations between Blake and the people at the monitor. "Okay Isaac is right behind you, if you can keep the speed you're at now and do a tight turn you may be able to keep him behind." "Got it." Blake did exactly what he needed to do to stay in his place. I watched as cars behind him skidded across the tracks, crashing into barriers. The smell of burnt rubber filled my nostrils.

"Blake Isaac is on your a*s, he's trying to push you into the barrier be careful." I watched as Blake's car got pushed forward, causing his tires to lift of the tracks. "F*cking a*shole." I heard Blake upset on the headset. Watching the entire race, it was obviously this Isaac guy wasn't a big fan of Blake. Blake kept his guard, blocking all ways for Isaac to pass him. On the last lap, Isaac pushed Blake forward again. This caused Blake to go over the finish line in and get P2 before him, but crashing his car into a barrier right after.

I quickly took off the headphones as I ran towards the barrier he was at. "Are you okay? Please tell me you're okay." He took off his helmet, "I'm fine love, no scratches on me." He sounded so calm about the whole situation. "Where's this guy I'm about to have a Lincoln b*tch fit." He laughed at me but I wasn't joking. I saw the same black car pull into his pit. I walked up to the car as the same guy took off his helmet. "What the f*ck is your problem?" He stared at me confused. "You did that sh*t on purpose. You pushed Blake multiple times and because of you, he crashed into a barrier!" He leaned against his car, unaffected by me. "You're a fierce little thing, aren't you?" He said in a seductive tone. I felt Alyssa grab my hand and Tyler step in front of both of us, "Don't even think about it Isaac." "Is she yours Tyler? I took you more for blondes."

I suddenly feel a large body hit my back, "No, she's mine. Off. F*cking. Limits." I looked up to see a furious Blake. "Who would've thought the Blake Fox needed his girlfriend to defend him." Now I was the furious one. "He can do that himself but for you to pull that kind of sh*t on the tracks proves you aren't better than Blake, always behind him." I hit a nerve on him, his face turning angry. Before I could say anything else, I was lifted and thrown over someone's shoulder. "I wasn't f*cking finished!" "Yes you f*cking are." I heard a stern tone from Blake as we walked away from the scene.

We walked into our hotel room and he threw me on the bed. "What the f*ck." He unzipped his race suit, obviously upset at me. "Why did you do that? I could've talked to him myself Lilia." "You really think I'm going to let him get away with that sh*t?" I was upset at the fact he was furious at me for gettin angry at the guy. "You can't be doing that kind of sh*t out in public. It was bad enough he was f*cking looking like he wanted to devour you while you were yelling at him." I didn't need to hear anything else from him. I got up from the bed, grabbing my purse from the nightstand.

"Fine. I'll never f*cking defend your a*s ever again." I slammed the door on my way out.