Chapter Fourteen

~Blake~
As the days went by, I spent most of my time with Lilia. I learned a lot about her and I've reached a point in my life where I didn't want to leave her, but that's the one thing I was hiding. I was going to have to leave her.

The season had just started and in 2 days I would have to leave for Brazil. I didn't know how I was going to break it to her. Lilia and I have been making so much progress and the one thing I never want is us being apart. She had told me she went to coffee with Alyssa and Lincoln, that bought me time to think of a way to tell her.

As I heard the door open, I saw a pissed but gorgeous girl. She dropped her bag on the table by the front door as she slowly walked up to me. "So, want to tell me where you'll be in 2 days?" She sounded pissed. I was confused on how she found out. "How did-?" I was cut off. "Tyler invited Alyssa to Brazil for a "race." Funny that their not even dating and yet they're going together while I'm kept wondering why the f**k I'm having to hear the news from my best friend." She said as she walked to the couch. "I was going to tell you but-." I was cut off again by being hit by a pillow. "F**k would you let me finish?"

She was obviously upset. I knew I should've told her a long time ago but I couldn't. We went on many dates and movie nights, I couldn't ruin our time together. "I was going to tell you but I didn't know how you would react." She stared at me with a concerned look. "Blake, this is your career. I want to be involved in it but that also means I want to hear it from you first." I felt defeated. I let her down.

I sat beside her as I rested my head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. Would you like to come to Brazil with me?" "When would we be back?" Another question I wasn't ready to answer. "December." She pushed me as she stood up towards me. "December? You're f**king joking." "I wish I was." She pushed me down on the couch as she started attacking me. I couldn't tell if she was play fighting with me or not. "You're such a idiot!" She said as she kept pushing me down. I eventually grabbed her wrists and held her in place. "Will you stop?" She was still upset about the situation. "I'll give you some time to think about it, but I hope you do decide to go because I don't think I can take being away from you for 9 months."

                                     ~Lilia~
As much as I hate to say it, I don't think I can either. I needed a lot of time to think about this. I pushed him off me as I went upstairs. I started packing clothes and tights as I heard Blake walk into the room. "Please tell me you're not leaving." "I'm just going to practice. I'll be home around 7." As I was walking out, I grabbed one of his car keys since I didn't my own car and drove away.

On my way to the studio, my mind was focused on the Brazil situation. I wanted to go so bad. Alyssa is already going with Tyler and Lincoln is basically going as well with a new worker he met at the race last week. I arrived 30 minutes early so I sat in the car thinking about what to do. As I was lost in my thoughts, I heard my phone ding. 'Bish i need help Gabe says we're not coming back till December I need fashion help.' 'Yeah i know Blake told me too.' 'So does that mean you're going too?' As I read Lincoln's text, I received a call from my dad.

"Hello?" "Darling how are you?" "I'm okay dad." I tried to seem decent on the call but my energy was being taken away from me. "Darling?" "Mhm?" "What is it?" My dad always could read me. No matter a filter I put for my mom, he always was there when she left the room. "Blake, Alyssa and Lincoln are leaving in 2 days and won't be back till December and I don't know if I should go with them." The call went silent for a moment. "Why do you think you shouldn't go?" I had to think for a moment. I had nothing blocking me from not going. "I don't know honestly." "I think you're just scared darling. You've always been a adventurous person and wanted to explore a lot. I feel this is a perfect opportunity."

My dad was right for once. If I don't go I'll be left alone for 9 months and I knew my mother and Alex would take advantage of that. "Thank you dad, I gotta go to practice." "Of course have fun darling." I hung up as I quickly texted Lincoln back before running into the studio.

As time went by, I worked on technique and flexibility with the class. I was drinking my water when 2 girls came up to me. "Lilia right?" I nodded. "I saw you were on the news last night. So you and Blake Fox huh? How did that happen?" I knew this girl was someone who was a fame chaser. "He asked me out and one thing led to another." "He asked you out? Sounds impossible to me." The other girl said. "Well I got a class to teach so this discussion is over." I said as I walked towards the barre.

"Great class today Ms. Hendrix." I heard one of my students say to me as they walked out the studio. "How long will it stay Ms. Hendrix?" I heard Kelly say, a old friend who works the front desk as I was signing out. "What's that supposed to mean?" She smirked at me. "I see you with Fox. I won't be surprised if one day you walk in with a rock on your finger." She said as she took back the clipboard. I rolled my eyes and left the studio.

As I pulled into the garage, I was now thinking about marriage. With marriage comes kids and I know I'm not ready for that, and with the way Blake works I don't think he would be either. I wouldn't want to take away his favorite dream because of a child.

I walked into the house as I saw multiple bags in the living room. I saw Blake walking door stairs with more bags. "What's all this for?" He finally saw me as he placed the bags down. "For the season. They're just my bags, I wasn't sure if I should pack for you or not." I stared at the bags on the floor, there was probably more than 15 bags for just him. "Why so many?" "It's 9 months. I can't wear the same thing every week." He had a point there. I walked up to him and hugged him. "When do we leave?"

                                     ~Blake~
When I heard her say that, my heart started beating like crazy. I immediately picked her up and hugged her tighter. I was genuinely excited for her to come with me. I want to show her the world. I want to bring her with me everywhere now. Every season, every race, she has to be there. I've never gotten attached to anyone this much, but I didn't want to let go either way.

I helped Lilia start packing and as I was going through her drawers, I noticed many lingerie inside. I felt myself get hot. "When was I going to see this?" I said as I held up a black lace bra towards her. Her cheeks turned red as she snatched it from my hands. "I think I'll do this side of my drawers." She said as she pushed me aside. I chuckled as I lowered my head onto her shoulder as I whispered. "I wasn't kidding when I asked."

I placed my hand on her arm and stoked it as I placed small kisses on the back of her neck. I heard her breath turn heavy as I continued. I felt her fingers crawl into my hair as she threw her head back, giving me full access. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to my body as my lips attacked her neck. I slowly gave small kisses before pulling away. She turned me to me with a questioning look. "We have plenty of time to do more love." I said as I brushed a hair behind her ear.

As I was finishing packing all our clothes, I walked downstairs and noticed Lilia dancing in the living room. She was spinning on one leg as her right leg was bent to her knee and her right arm was up. I didn't know what she was doing but it looked beautiful. I put the bags down and that caught her attention. "How long have you been standing there?" "Not long." She was suddenly stiff. I walked up to her and placed both my hands on her shoulders. "But whatever that was, it's was beautiful." She smiled at me like a child. "It was just a turn." "It looked like so much more than that." Her eyes gleamed of amusement after my sentence.

The next day I made sure everything we needed was packed, including Lilias belongings. Tyler brought Alyssa over as we both explained to them how the next months will go. Alyssa seemed to be excited but Lilia still was hesitant. As Tyler and Alyssa went to the store to get last minute things, I went into the room to see Lilia staring outside. "Do you still want to go?" She turned towards me. "I do, I just need to process it. I've never even gone out of the states before!" I laughed at her reaction. She was nervous but in a child-like way. I pulled her into a small hug as she mumbled something into my chest. "I heard none of that." "I said you aren't making things better by laughing at me." I smiled down at her as I gave her a small peck on her forehead. "Everything will be just fine." She nodded.

I heard my phone start ringing and I saw my managers contact. "Hello?" "Blake I heard you're being a plus one, is that true?" "Yeah it is." "Seems like you boys are really tied huh? Well I was just calling to let you know the plane is ready for you and Tyler and others when y'all are ready to start loading in." "Will do, thank you." I hung up as I turned to Lilia.

"Ready?"
"Ready."

𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟖+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara