Chapter Twenty-Seven

~Blake~
I ran out of the hotel, finding Tyler in the parking lot. I grabbed onto his arm and dragged him into the car. "Dude what the f*ck!" "Come on man you're baby mama needs you." His face expression turned shocked, like life had just been sucked out of him.

"So she really is pregnant huh?" He sat in the passenger seat while I drove. "We're not sure yet but she's been sick all this time." I took a deep breath, turning to Tyler. "She asked me to get her some pregnancy tests so we'll just have to wait." Tyler looked disappointed in himself. It had me thinking about my future as well. "Dude, what are you gonna do if she is pregnant?" The car remained silent for a while, hearing nothing but our breathing. "I'm not leaving her that's for sure. I just don't know how I'll take care of a baby while still traveling." I'm glad Tyler isn't someone who leaves but I don't know how this'll effect his F1.

We made it to the store, buying over the counter medication and 4 pregnancy tests. We drove back to the hotel, going into Tyler and Alyssa's room.

Lilia was sitting on the couch on her phone, but Alyssa was no where in sight. "Where's Alyssa?" Tyler said. Lilia put her finger to her mouth, motioning to the bed. We all see a sleepy Alyssa in bed. "She's tired. Let her be." She got up, taking the bags from our hands. "Tyler you better have a plan if those test come back positive." He scratched the back of his neck, obviously stressed about the whole thing.

"As mush as I want to stay and hear the results, me and Blake decided to leave early for Monaco." Lilia had reminded me. She finally gets to see my house I have there and meet Hannah.

F*ck, I hope she likes Hannah.

We left the hotel and got on our private jet, getting ready for a 4 hour ride. I spent most of my time trying to figure out how Monaco was going to look this year. For this first time, I'm actually bring someone. Hannah and my parents always went but everyone knew who they were to me, not like Lilia.

Monaco is big in the F1 world. Press will be on me big time. I turned my attention to a sleeping beauty. Wrapped inside her beige blanket, she held my entire world in her palms.

I would burn my career if it meant I could have her forever.

~Lilia~
We landed in Monaco, finally! I've dreamed of visiting this amazing place. The fresh air sent shivers down my spine. I wanted to enjoy these moments forever. Is it possible to live here at 19?

Blake placed our bags in a new car, but I noticed it wasn't a rental. "Where's our rental car?" "We won't be needing that." I was confused. He opened the passenger door. My feet made their way towards him, sitting inside while hearing the door close next to me.

"Wanna know something exciting?" I turned my attention to Blake as he was driving, questioning his intentions. "You're legal to drink here." I was surprised at his words. I've never had a shot of alcohol in my body before. I was a little excited but mostly nervous.

We passed the hotel we were supposed to be staying at. "Blake that's the hotel." He shook his head. "We're not staying there." How many surprises does this man have in 1 day? Blake drove up into a large house. I was confused on what was going on. As I got out of the car, Blake's parents and another girl came out. His parents gave me a hug, welcoming me. "Glad to see you both made it safely." I nodded, Blake coming from behind me.

"Did I mention I have a house here?" He whispered into my ear. Um, excuse me sir we are in front of your parents. Suddenly a girl with dirty blonde hair made her way towards us. "Hi! I'm Hannah. It's so nice to meet you I've heard so much from both Blake and his parents." I gave her a weak smile. She was gorgeous. Her blonde hair went well with her blue eyes and light skin.

She suddenly pulled me into a small hug, taking me a minute to register what was happening. I slightly hugged her back, not knowing what to do. "Okay enough, you guys can become besties later." Blake pulled me back, making my back hit his chest. "We will, I'm excited to learn about the girl who stole the one and only Blake Fox's heart." She nudged me playfully, walking towards the house.

Blake turned me around, making me face him. "Well?" I sent him a questioning look. "What do you think about Hannah?" "She's... energetic." He chuckles at my response. "Once you get to know her you'll love her, I promise." The way Blake talks about her made me sink inside. "Actually I think I'm gonna check out around. I'll catch up with you and everyone later though." He gave me a worried look, but I pushed him away. I gave him a small peck on the cheek before taking his car keys and going to the closet bar.

Blake was right, I was legal to drink. I showed my ID and I was offered so many things. I ordered a shot of tequila, knowing that's Alyssa's favorite to start off. Before I could take my shot, I was tapped on the shoulder by someone.

A man with slick back black hair approached me, claiming the bar seat next to me. "Hello ma'am. I don't think we've officially met. I'm Peter, Blake's agent." I nodded, understanding him. I wasn't going to introduce myself back. The atmosphere around me became tense and uncomfortable.

I turned my attention back to my shot glass, stroking my finger tips against the glass. "How much do you care about Blake?" The question caught me off guard. I turned to see a small grin on his face. "Why are you asking?" "Well if you care a lot you'll do whatever needs to be done for him, right?" His remarks made me sick. It was obviously he was trying to get something out of this conversation.

"What do you want?" I turned away, not wanting to see his face. "You need to leave Blake." My heart clenched for a second. I kept my eyes on my shot glass, processing the words. "Excuse me?" "You're holding Blake back. He has a new contract to sign, and with you in the picture it's not happening." Why am I just now finding out about this? Why of all people am I finding out from Blake's creepy agent?

"Do whats best for Blake's career if you actually love him." The man left, leaving me cold and still for a minute. I quickly drank my shot, feeling the sting in my throat immediately. It probably is a bad idea but I drove back to the house. I was lucky it was just one shot I took, because half way my vision became blurry.

I parked the car, quickly walking into the house and finding the master bedroom. I found my bags still packed, while one was now unpacked. I quickly grabbed them and throwing them on the bed. As I was in the middle of packing again, Blake came out of the bathroom. He had a towel around his waist while droplets touched his skin. This was the last thing I need right now.

"What are you doing?" He asked me but I didn't want to answer. I knew my decision would hurt both of us. I remained silent, still packing my last bag. "Lilia." His voice was closer this time. I tried to stay quiet but tears started flooding out of my eyes.

He kneeled down to my level. His hand grasping my cheek and wiping tears away. "Love what's wrong?" I shook his hand away, quickly jumping up and away from him.

"We can't do this anymore."