Chapter Four

~Blake~
I woke up to the sound of a vacuum downstairs. Lisa was cleaning I already knew. I looked at the time to see it was 10:23 am. I grabbed my phone to see emails for future meetings and practices and messages from my parents congratulating me. I responded back and as I was about to put my phone down, my eyes landed on her name from last evenings texts. I clicked on her messages and type "Good morning." I hesitated but decided to send the message. After that, I got up to go to the bathroom to freshen up.

Going downstairs, I was greeted by Lisa. she smiled as she fixed the pillows on the couch. "Good morning Blake. Some bean and egg tacos are on the counter." I smiled at her and thanked her as I walked to go eat. "Don't forget you have practice at 12." Lisa always had my schedule and she keeps me on track. I nodded at her as I ate. Finishing breakfast, I put the dishes in the sink but decided to do the dishes for Lisa. She came back from the laundry room surprised. "Blake you don't have to." I turned to her. "Ma it's nothing I got it don't worry." She smiled at my response and relaxed in the living room. After finishing the dishes I got ready for practice, said goodbye to Lisa and drove away.

Getting to practice I put my bag down. As I was filling up my water bottle, Roger came from behind me and patted my back. "Bro you missed it, those girls last night were hot!" He said while walking back. "Yeah I bet they were." I said with a slight smile but not enough to lead him on. "You seemed to have a genuine night. What's on your mind?" As I was about to answer I was cut off. "Probably that brunette he saw in the crowd last night." I turned to see Tyler walking in. Roger looked at me surprised. "You got some last night?" He said while moving his eyebrows up and down. "No, I just got her number it's not like that." I said. "Not yet." Tyler said with amusement in his voice. "Dude if it didn't go anywhere let me hit." Roger said trying to be funny. I was annoyed at the words that just left his mouth. "I wouldn't Roger, he's pretty serious about this one." Tyler said as we all changed into our suits.

After practice I was packing up when I hear a ring from my phone. I look to see a message from Lilia. "I just woke up lol but good afternoon :)." I look to see the time is 2:12 pm. "Did you sleep well?" I responded. "Well I did until Lincoln slapped me with stuffed animals." Lincoln? Who's Lincoln? Jealousy took over me but I knew I couldn't do much, she wasn't my girlfriend, yet. "Lincoln?" I responded. "My best friend. Me, him, and Alyssa all live together and he has different ways to wake me up." Best friend, thank god. "You're smiling at your phone." Tyler said making me look up. "Yeah it's Lilia." "Oh so that's her name, I thought we were just gonna continue calling her 'she'." I chuckled. Her name deserves to be said, it's a beautiful name. "Yeah well I found out she has 2 best friends she lives with so progress I guess." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "That blonde one was good looking to be honest." Tyler said. I smiled at him before turning back to my phone. "Could we meet for coffee at 5?" She texted me. My heart started beating faster. "Of course." I responded.

                                     ~Lilia~
"Of course." I read off my screen. I smiled as Alyssa stared at me as she read it also. "Okay so we have 2 hours to get you ready for Mr. Hot stuff." She said as she ran to my closet. "For 'Mr. Hot stuff'? Lyssa it's just coffee, chill." I said. She flipped her head towards me with a serious look. "This is just the beginning it has to be a good first date." Date? It's just coffee. Lincoln came in with a curling iron and hair brush. "She's not wrong we got to do a lot of work." He said while looking at me like I'm the girl from The Ring. I scoffed at him before turned back to my phone and smiling while sending the next message.
"Perfect. <3"