Chapter Twenty-Five

~Blake~
My heart stopped for a second. My mind had a hard time processing the words that had left peters mouth. My blood was rising. I wanted to slam my fist against the elevator wall and demand where they got the stupid idea.

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." I said. My teeth grinding against each other. "It's business Blake." Peter looked unfazed. My stomach felt sick at the sight in front of me. I watched a grin grow on peters face, pleased with my upset reaction.

"Talk to David. He needs to change that term." I said stern. "I doubt he'll do that. It wasn't his idea to begin with but he got dragged into it." "I wasn't asking Peter. I want that term off. He can drop my pay i really don't care but he needs to take that term off." With that, the elevator doors finally opened. I stepped out, my head still spinning.

I found my parents in the lobby, laughing along with Lilia. My chest felt tight for a moment. The image of Lilia being gone because of a stupid contract was messing with me.

I slowly walked up to both my parents and Lilia. "Mijo, finally! I brought you and Lilia some pasta. You're favorite!" My mom waved a glass bowl of fettuccine alfredo in my face. "Thanks mom." I grabbed the bowl, turning my attention to Lilia. "What we're you laughing about?" Her smile grew wider, "Nothing at all." I smirked at the gorgeous girl with a child like smile painted on her face.

F*ck, Peter better f*cking fix this sh*t.

"The race is tomorrow." My dad said. "It's just a practice race." He eyed me down, "Practice makes perfect." I rolled my eyes, receiving a nudge from Lilia. "Don't be like that. He has a point." "I know he does." I smiled down at her, but she still stared at me like my mother does when I break something in the house.

"Monaco is next weekend, are you ready for that?" Ah, Monaco. My favorite track in the entire Grand Prix. I grew a love for Monaco, I might even move over there after this season. My mind shot back to Lilia. I don't know how she would feel about moving across the world. It's just a thought anyways. "I'm definitely ready dad." He gave me a pat on my back, "I'm proud of you. Me and your mother both are." They smiled at me, me smiling back. I see in the corner of my eye Lilia watching the scene. Her eyes lighting up.

"Me and Lilia should probably get going. We should eat this pasta before it gets cold, it's looking good." My parents nodded, and we all said our goodbyes.

"You didn't go out with Lincoln and Alyssa?" "They wanted to go to a club. Not like I can get in anyways." I nodded, understanding her situation. We walked into a elevator, Lilia clicking our floor number. "1 more year love." She rolled her eyes, making me chuckle.

We went back to our hotel room and ate the amazing pasta my mom brought us. "Your mom makes amazing food." I nodded at her. My mind went back to that thought of my contract. I hope Peter had solved the problem already.

Lilia must've seen my face uneasy because she asked me if I was okay. "I'm fine love." I gave her a small smile, but she kept staring at me. I finished my pasta, deciding to go take a shower. She nodded, still having that questioning look on her face.

I got into the hot shower. The steam and warm droplets hitting my skin relaxed me. I know it's wrong to keep the contract situation from Lilia but I don't want to worry her. Or worse, make her leave.

‼️SMUT 18+‼️

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I recognized the warm skin around me immediately. I looked over my shoulder, seeing Lilia leaning against my back, joining me in the shower.

I turned, seeing her body made mine feel hot. She stared at me, her eyes scanning my face. "Are you sure you're okay?" I stared at her. I wanted to spill everything on to her, every thought, but I didn't want to put weight on her. I grabbed her, pulling her close to me.

F*cking big mistake.

Our naked bodies touched, mine craving hers more. I grabbed her thighs, wrapping them around my waist and pushing her against the tile wall of the shower. "I'm doing just great." With that, I attacked her lips. The heat from the shower plus the heat between us could explode this whole hotel. I swirled my tongue inside her mouth, exploring every part. I detached my lips, making my way down to her neck.

The droplets from the shower glistened on her neck. The taste of warm water filled my mouth. Her moans filled my ears, making me push myself closer to her each time. "Blake." I pulled away, seeing her breathless. She unwrapped her legs around me. She slowly kneeled down in front of me, never breaking eye contact.

Her mouth wrapped around my length, making me feel weak. Her mouth was heaven, and I wanted it all for myself. Her strokes and pumps made me feel light. My head fell against the tile wall, holding me to support. "F*ckk." Groans left my mouth, and Lilia sped up. Could I have this every night? I came in her mouth, and she swallowed all of it. I brought her back up, pushing her back against the wall again.

Call me a greedy mother f*cker but she is mine. Only mine.

As I was about to center myself, she stopped me. "Condom." She was right. I know I shouldn't be upset of being safe but her mentioning it this time made me think.

It wouldn't be bad to have a little me or Lilia around.

I put the condom on, sliding my length inside her. He hands gripped my shoulders, I grabbed her legs to wrap them around my waist again. Her nails dug in my skin, the sensation making me eager. I kissed her neck, thrusting into her. Our moans and skin slapping filled the bathroom. She moved her hips in sync with me, driving me f*cking crazy. I was close, but I needed her to finish before me. A good guy always finishes last.

I wrapped my left hand in her hair, pulling it. I heard her gasp as I pulled her hair. With that, I sped up my pace, her moans becoming messy. "F*ck. Blake I'm going to-." She couldn't finish her sentence. My lips kissed her breast, making her tighten around my d*ck. "F*ck." I heard her voice shaky, indicating she came. I wasn't finished though. I fastened my pace, roughly going in and out. Soon, my climax released. We collected ourselves, finishing our shower and going to bed.

Middle of the night my phone started ringing. I saw peters contact. I walked out of the bedroom and answered on the 3rd ring. "Peter, any news?" "They aren't changing it Blake. You might need to take the deal." I was furious. "That's not happening. I'll talk to David myself." "Blake no! That won't help." Peter was starting to piss me off. "It's either Lilia and my career or Lilia and I move on. Get that through your f*cking head." I hung up the phone.

The whole situation was messing with me and that isn't a good thing. I need to stay focus and try to relax more often. As much as I love formula  1 and everyone around, the platonic situation is stupid.

But f*ck platonic, I was catastrophic.