Chapter Thirteen

~Lilia~
I grabbed Blake's hand and told him to switch seats with me. He looked confused but I didn't have time for him to question me. I exited the car and we switched. As I started the car, I drove out and saw my mothers car start moving. I took the chance to take a exit and go down a dark road.

"Where are you going?" Blake asked me. I sped up as I saw my mothers car right behind us. I got onto a highway and started speeding more than usual. "Slow down what the f**k!" Blake said as he seemed concerned. "Aren't you used to this?" I said as I pressed more on the gas petal. "I'm usually the one driving though!" Soon, we lost them. I finally drove us back home and took a deep breath after pulling up into his driveway.

I took my seatbelt off and rested my head on the steering wheel. Blake grabbed my shoulder and made me face him. "Don't scare me like that." He said as he had worry in his eyes. My eyes scanned his face as they landed back on his lips. I suddenly felt eager. I attacked his lips, and he kissed me back. The kiss was passionate but soon deepened into more. I was lifted from the driver seat and my legs lost control as they sat me down on top of him. I was fighting myself. I was at war with myself, and I'm losing. My head was telling me to stop, but my body was going against it.

His lips detached from my lips and attacked my neck. Before I could stop him, he found my soft spot. A small moan escaped my lips. I felt him smirk against my skin. I need to stop this. No matter how good it felt it was too much. As I tried to fight myself to push him away, his lips kissed my neck once again. I was losing my mind.

~Blake~
I finally got a taste of my sweet girl. Not just her lips this time, her skin. My energy was low and I knew I needed to rest for tomorrow's race but she could keep me up all night if she wanted. The way her neck taste was sweet. Her soft skin had a affect on me that no one else has. Just one touch and I'm gone. As I kissed her neck, I heard a small moan come out. I knew I found her soft spot. I gently kissed it while stroking her back. Her moans were music. F**k, I know I should stop myself but I want to take her all in.

I was suddenly pushed against the seat. Lilia was breathing hard as she was trying to regain herself. "Too fast." I would be lying if I said I wasn't upset. I finally got more and it's being taken away from me again. I felt teased. I slowly nodded as I gave her a small peck before opening the door and we both walked inside.

~Lilia~
I woke up to a cold feeling in bed. I looked around to see I was alone. As I got up to go to the bathroom, I noticed a note on the nightstand. 'Had to go to practice early, tickets for you and your friends for tonight's race are in the envelope.' I smiled at the letter as I texted Alyssa and Lincoln to come to the house.

When Lincoln and Alyssa arrived, they immediately started questioning me. "What is it like living with him?" "What the f**k is this? A interrogation?" They laughed at me and started looking around. "So, where's you room?" I led them upstairs as we walked into mine and Blake's bedroom. "What kind of guest room is this?" Alyssa said. "It's not really a guest room." They both turned to me with a questioning look. "It's Blake's room." "So you're sharing a room with him and you haven't even had sex yet?" When Lincoln puts it like that it makes it seem like I did something wrong. I grabbed the envelope from the nightstand and handed Lincoln and Alyssa each a ticket. "This is the real reason I called you over. We're going to tonight's race." They were cheering as they started dancing like idiots. "Okay but why didn't you tell us that at first, we have nothing to wear!" Lincoln yelled like a crying baby. I led Alyssa and Lincoln to my closet and their jaws dropped.

"Bae, I am jealous of you." Lincoln said as he stared at the clothing around him. Alyssa immediately ran to my side of the closet and started grabbing clothes. "Where did all of this come from?" "He might've bought me some more clothes after moving in." I said as I started opening cabinets to show them more clothes. They were acting like children that were seeing a roller coaster. "Okay enough admiring, we have to get ready. The race starts in a hour and a half so CHOP CHOP!"