Chapter Thirty-Eight

~Blake~
Our last day in Monaco was finally here. Today was a big day, because it was our final day dealing with the sh*t Claire and Peter did to me and Lilia.

For the first time in a long time, Lilia stayed with me in my home in Monaco. I woke up to the coconut scent shampoo again like in the past. I took a big sniff of it as I ran my fingers in her hair.

"Are you sniffing my hair?" She smiled at me. "Maybe?" "Why?" I looked her in the eyes. "Do you want the truth?" She nodded rapidly. "Because you smell delicious and I can't get enough. Is that wrong?" She threw her head back against the pillow while she let out a loud laugh. "No it's isn't, sniff away weirdo." I pulled her closer to me as I slowly ran my finger against her chin. "I love you." "I love you too." I kissed the soft lips I missed desperately.

"We need to get ready for the meeting today." I laid my chin against her shoulder as I whined. "We have time though." "We both know if we start anything we won't make it to the meeting at all."  I pulled away from her giving her a hurt look. "I'm offended!" She pushed a hand into my shoulder that caused me to fall onto the other side of the bed.

She sat on her side of the bed as she checked her phone. I used the time she wasn't looking at me to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her back into bed. "Blake!" She yelled and fought back. "5 more minutes!" "You sound like a child." I flipped her over and was hovering over her now. "We need to get ready." "We have plenty of time." She rolled her eyes.

I took the advantage and started tickling her. "You're such a idiot stop!" Her laughs filled the room as she struggled to fight back. I stopped and pushed her hips up. I grabbed the back of her neck and lifted her to kiss me. The small giggles between our kiss made me detach our lips. "What?" "Nothing." She said innocently as she ran her fingers through my hair.

Suddenly I was flipped over. She sat on top of me while pinning my arms up. "I win." I chuckled at her small victory dance. She lifted herself up and ran to the bathroom. The shower started as she shut the door and yelled, "Be ready by the time I get out." "Yes ma'am!"

I put on a black suit with my favorite watch while Lilia finished her shower. she stayed in the bathroom for a good hour. Girls take forever to get ready, I rest my case.

She came out in a towel with her hair and makeup done. "You're not wearing that to the meeting are you?" She gave me a annoyed look. "Yes Blake. I'm going to wear a towel to a meeting so I can flash everyone there." I scratched the back of my neck. "Well sh*t, you can wear that to our own private meeting instead." She threw my jacket at me. "Stop!" I laughed at her embarrassment.

She put on black jeans with a black crop top and my leather jacket. Her curls in her dark brown hair with her natural makeup made her look like a bada*s. She must've saw me staring cause she threw at heal at me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." "I already have plenty." I handed her heal back, receiving a small smile from her.

We went to the hotel together in my car. The whole ride Lilia seemed to have herself in a new aura. Her posture was upright. She held her head high and her shoulders were down. She had a sinister smile on her, giving me sinful thoughts. Her body was perfectly shown in her dark outfit, and I was tempted to pull over and dig myself into the angel in disguise beside me.

I pulled into the parking lot. As I turned off the car, she shifted her weight to face me. "Ready?." Lilia had a serious look of her face. Her eyes never left mine. I was living for this new side of her, this more confident side. I nodded. We got out of the car and walked in together, hands held tightly together.

We walked into the meeting room, seeing David sitting in front of the desk with 2 chairs pulled beside him and 2 chairs in front of his desk. "Glad to see y'all made it here early." "I'm just want to get this over with." I said as he patted me shoulder. "It will be."

I looked over my shoulder to see Lilia leaning against my back. Her eyes scanned the room at the pictures of me holding trophies. A small smile crept on her face at one of the pictures. "To be honest, me and Lincoln watched that one on tv." She pointed to last year's championship picture. "Must have been why I won." I sent a smile back to her.

We heard the door open. We all turned to see Peter and Claire walk in. Lilias face turned serious instantly. We all walked to our seats and started the meeting.

"Claire, Peter." They stared at me, David, and Lilia. Especially Lilia. "I hope you know why we're here." "Aren't we here to sign Blake's contract?" Claire stated. "Not exactly."

                                     ~Lilia~
I kept my eyes pinned on Claire. She had a tough guard up but I watched her every movement. Her fingers wrapped against her knee as she crossed her legs. Her act can't protect her this time.

"We already signed the contract." Claire's eyes bolted to me. I stared her back as I leaned my arm against Blake. She followed me as I rubbed against the side of Blake.

"If Blake already signed the contract then what is this about?" Peter asked. The annoying d*ck who ruined mine and Blake's happiness. Not only did he manipulate me but he hurt someone I love. I watched his brows frown as I leaned closer to Blake each time.

"Well." David turned to face me and Blake. Blake nodded as I stared at Blake's hand. His fingers played with his watch. I grabbed onto his hand a rubbed my thumb against his palm.

"We need to let you both go." Peter and Claire both had a shocked expression come to their faces. I felt victorious.

Karma really is a real b*tch, but she's barely begun.