Chapter Forty-Four

~Lilia~
My world has always been controlled for me. I watched my life be planned without my thoughts and my decisions made for me. But today, I'm the one saying my answer. I'm making the decision. The decision to my future. The future i want.

I woke up next to Alyssa and Hannah. Sadly due to dumb traditions, they made me and Blake not see each other the entire day yesterday. When he returned to the hotel, they made him and Tyler share a room.

I crawled out of bed and grabbed my phone. I went to the bathroom and started the bathroom water. A warm shower was just what I needed this morning.

My phone started ringing as I sat inside the bubbly tub. "Hello?" "Good morning my soon to be wife." Blake's voice chimed through the phone. "I think we still have 9 more hours." "That's way too long. I need you now." I chuckled into the phone.

"What is this, a horny call?" "Well what are you wearing?" His question caught me off guard for a moment. "Nothing." "Don't play with me. I will say f*ck it to these stupid traditions and race over there." My heart hit the wall behind me as I laughed hard. "I'm taking a bath Blake! You can wait 9 more hours."

I hung up the phone a soaked in my bath. Maybe 45 minutes in, I heard knocking on the door. "Who is it?" "Hannah, the makeup artist is here." I got out of the bath and dried myself with a towel. I covered myself with a robe and opened the door. "Im sorry for the wait ma'am." "It's nothing, shall we get started?" I nodded.

After 1 hour, my makeup was finally done. My natural face with glam eyeshadow reflected back at my in the mirror. "Wow, this is amazing." "Congrats on your special day." The lady said to me.

Next to be done was my hair. I didn't want anything extravagant so we decided not to hire a hairstylist and just have Alyssa straighten my hair. "Hey, make sure you don't burn her hair off." Hannah said jokingly. I glared at her, "Not the time." A loud laugh escaped her lips.

My hair was straight and soft from the product Alyssa used. "Beautiful." She said behind me. I smiled at her in the mirror. The more time passing by I become more nervous. My smile disappeared and I looked down at my legs. "Cold feet?" She asked me. "No, just nervous." I said. She placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't be. I don't doubt this will probably be one of the best days of your life." Hopefully.

We walked out of the bathroom and saw our gowns hanging on the wall. 2 blue bridesmaids dresses and my dream wedding dress. "Ready?" Alyssa asked me. I nodded.

The gown flows down against me as the train behind sits on the couch behind me. I run my hand against the fabric to make any wrinkles go away. "I might shed a tear!" Hannah whined. Me and Alyssa laughed at Hannah fake crying.

We looked at the clock. 4:12pm. The wedding starts at 5, but we don't know the location. At least I don't.

"What was the limo supposed to be here?" I asked. Hannah pulled out her phone to check. "They said they're already here." I turned surprised to her. "Then what the hell are we still doing here?" I ran out and carried my dress.

Alyssa opened the door to the limo. I get inside and see black leather seats with a bar on the side. A bouquet of white and red roses sat on the seat across from me. I pick them up, seeing a note under them.

"A beautiful, strong woman deserves the best bouquet at her wedding. I love you babe. L~ the best b*tch in the world."