Chapter Twenty-Two

~Lilia~
‼️SMUT 18+‼️

I heard the elevator ding, opening the door to a old couple. I gave a small smile while racing to our room. I pushed our door open, Blake following me behind. We both were laughing as we locked the door and I flopped on the couch. "That was embarrassing." Blake came from behind me and rubbed my thigh again. I turned over to face him, his eyes staring at my chest. I rolled me eyes as I got up.

I started unbuttoning his shirt, placing kisses on his chest, leaving red lipstick marks. I giggled at the sight in front of me, causing him to look at himself. "I love the way you mark me." My cheeks heated up at his sentence. He pulled me into a kiss, wrapping his hands around my a*s.

I eagerly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. He helped me pull off my dress. What a great team we make. I laid on the couch as he got on top of me. He grabbed a condom from the stand and gently wrapped it around his length.

He pushed his d*ck inside me, my head being thrown back from the sensation. He kept a good speed but I craved more. I wanted his all of him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, keeping him close to me. He was groaning into my ear, making me more excited. "F*ck don't f*cking stop." I whispered into his ear. He fastened his pace, making me grip onto his shoulders. "Lilia f*ck. You're f*cking amazing." That sentence alone made me reach my climax. I was breathing heavy, him finishing after me.

I stared at him for a moment, taking in the what just happened. "I will never get tired of being with you." I chuckled at his comment, kissing him. "I love you." I said. He kissed my forehead. Finally getting off me, he disposed the condom and picked me up, taking me to bed.

I pulled him towards me, "Aren't you gonna go take a shower?" "No why would I?" I traced the lines on his chest with my fingers. "That's gross. There's lipstick marks." He chuckled, "I like them, I should have them tattooed on me." I nudged him. He played with my hair while I slowly fell asleep.

                                    ~Blake~
It's crazy to believe I was once a guy who slept with random girls every week to someone who is dependent on someone like Lilia. Not that I regret it, it's probably the best thing that's happened in my life.

I heard a ding come from my phone on the nightstand. 'Hi handsome! Me and your father came to surprise you in Italy, when can we see you?' I was genuinely happy to hear from my mom. 'Breakfast tomorrow?' 'Sounds perfect :)' I stared at the sleeping beauty in front of me. 'There's actually someone I want you to meet. Maybe we could also do dinner.' 'A certain someone?' 'Yes mom. I know you and dad will love her.' 'She already sounds exciting! I can't wait mijo.' My heart started beating fast at my moms response.

I woke up early this morning to go get breakfast for Lilia and to meet up with my parents.

"How's my son?" My dad wrapped a arm around my shoulder, tugging me tight. "I'm good dad. How have you and mom been?" "We've been okay mijo just been at home watching you on tv basically." I chuckled at my moms response. I sat down in the booth, across from both my parents. "So how's the racing going?" "It's been going well dad. Just a few wins so far, I got runner up once but it's okay." My mom smiled at me, "I'm glad I taught you well to not get upset at yourself over one loss." I nodded.

"So you're mother told me there's a certain someone?" My dad asked while sipping his coffee. I chuckled, "Yes there is. She's really beautiful inside and out and I know you will love her a lot." My mom started getting excited, "Will I finally have a daughter?!" Me and my dad laughed at my moms excited state. "Maybe."

I brought back a burrito and a few donuts for Lilia. In the middle of her eating, I decide to tell her about dinner. "You don't have any plans tonight, right?" I asked, receiving a beautiful girl shaking her head at me while her mouth is filled with a donut. "Great. We're having dinner with my parents." Her head shot up, her eyes widen. I would probably take her more seriously if there wasn't donut in her mouth. "Blake I can't meet your parents." "Why not?" She got up and went to the bed. "What if they don't like me? Oh my god, what if they think I'm a wh*re!" She flopped herself on the bed in a dramatic way.

"They won't, my parents are great people and they will love you. I promise." I said while playing with her hair, her face still sinking into the mattress. She finally flipped over, letting me see her. "I have nothing to wear." "It's not a formal dinner it's just a casual dinner. You could even go in your pajamas if you wanted to." She bounced up from the bed, "Then im going in my pajamas!"

~Lilia~
I picked out a black long sleeve and a blue plaid skirt with a belt. I tried to look as nice as possible. Meeting parents wasn't really a good or bad thing for me. I was trying my hardest to keep a calm face but on the inside I was freaking out. This should've been planned with me, what the f*ck Blake?

We drove to a nice restaurant and I watched as a young couple walked up to our car. Blake left the driver seat to go and talk to them. I watched as they talked for about a good 2 minutes before he opened my door. I stepped out of the car and stood in front of a beautiful lady and handsome man. "Ah! Hello dear." The lady told me. I gave her a small smile, this has to be Blake's mom. "Mom, dad. This is Lilia. Lilia these are my parents." "Pleasure meeting you, our son won't shut up about you." His dad shook my hand, making me more at ease with the thought. "Please let's go! I'm starving and we have much to discuss." His mother interlocked her hand with mine and slightly pulled me into the restaurant.

"Lilia, any plans or career you plan to do?" His mother asked me. "I'm actually a dance teacher at a studio I work at. I've loved to dance since I was 9. It's been a passion of mine and I hope to one day own my own dance studio." His mom smiled at me, making me feel welcomed. "That's so amazing. Blake here was always into racing karts and soon he turned to F1. Oh I even have a picture of him in his first kart!" His mom explained, reaching into her purse. "Mom please." Blake whined. I chuckled at him, a phone being placed in front of me. I saw a small little boy smiling inside a red kart. My heart fluttered at the sight in front of me.

We all have a fun dinner, laughing about jokes and getting to know each other. I was nervous for nothing because his parents are actually one of the nicest and caring people I know. They told both of us they will be in the garage pit for the Italy race. I was excited and so was Blake. As we were about to leave, Blake's parents asked if they can talk to him privately. I didn't mind. I grabbed the car keys and waited inside the car.

~Blake~
"What is it mom?" My dad came from behind me, massaging my shoulders. "She really is wonderful. I'm glad you finally found someone like her to bring home." I felt warmth fill my body. I was so happy that my parents loved Lilia. My dad came around, standing next to my mom, "Have you thought about marriage with her yet?" I was taken back from the question. "Well not exactly. We've only been together for a few months and I wouldn't want to rush anything." My parents turned to each other. They married only 6 months into dating. They have a great marriage though, I wouldn't want to ruin mine and Lilias with a rushed marriage.

"Well when you do decide to pop the question-." My mom started to take off her ring. "Here. I knew one day you would find someone worthy of the ring and I feel that Lilia is the one." My heart clenched at the sight of my mothers family ring. In my family it's a big deal. I slowly grabbed the ring, placing it in my pocket. I gave my mom a tight hug, "Thank you mama." She hugged me back, my dad joining behind me. "She's lovely mijo. I rooting for this one." I chuckled at my mom. I said my goodbyes to my parents, making my way back to the car.

Now there's no doubt that I was thinking about marrying this girl.