Chapter Seventeen

(Smut) 18+ <3
                                     ~Lilia~
There words. Those three words left his mouth and left me shocked. I stared at his face, looking for a answer. All I saw was honestly and love. I felt my stomach get thousands of butterflies and my heart beating fast.

"Lilia?" He cut my thoughts. His facial expression changed to worried. I didn't know how to answer. Words wouldn't leave my mouth. I was still processing what happened.

I pulled him into a strong kiss. I felt both his arms wrap around me as I kept both my hands close on his face. I didn't want to let go, not wanting to leave. I never knew what love was, that was until I met Blake. I don't know what crazy path I went on to get here but I don't regret taking it.

Blake pulled away from the kiss, resting his forehead on mine. "I love you." I said back to him, receiving a smile that reaches his perfect brown eyes. I placed another kiss on his lips before pulling away from the hug. "Hey! I never said I was done." Blake said after I started walking away. "Are you coming or not?" He was confused.

He was in for a surprise.

We drove back to the hotel, the whole car ride my insides were heating up. I knew I wanted this, all of it. I didn't want to hold back myself from him anymore. I was tempted to tell him to just pull the car over, but I wasn't in the mood to be crammed. I wanted somewhere I was able to move, to be free. But most importantly, to be with him.

We walked into the hotel and made our way to the elevators. They opened as we stepped inside, Blake pressing our floor, 6. We were alone and getting to a high floor would take maybe 10 seconds, enough to tease him. The second the doors closed, I grabbed Blake's tie and brought him close to me, placing my lips roughly on his. It wasn't long until he responded.

8 more seconds, f*ck. I felt his warm hands run on my exposed thigh up my mini dress. F*ck where the hell is the air conditioner in this elevator it's getting hot. I felt his fingers playing with the lace of my panties. I felt his body push closer towards mine, feeling something hard between my legs.

I'm screwed.

I pushed Blake away once I heard the elevator ding, indicating we reached our floor. I quickly walked out of the elevator, Blake following behind me. "Where do you think you're going?" Blake said in a low husky voice. THIS MOTHER F*CKER. "To our room." I grabbed our room card from my purse and slid it inside the reader. I walked inside, Blake following me. I threw my purse on the couch. I saw Blake grab the 'Do not disturb' sign and place it on the door knob outside before closing and locking the door.

Did I just get a little excited? Yes I f*cking did.

I didn't want to give in easy. I wanted to tease him. I walked towards the bed, acting tired. I took off my black mini dress, leaving me in the same black lace bra and lace panties Blake saw when we were packing. I heard a fake cough behind me, making the corners of my mouth lift.

I turned to see a husky Blake leaning against the doorframe of the bedroom. His arms crossed over his chest, making his muscles more visible. I swear the buttons of his white button up shirt are fighting for dear life right now. His tie was now in his hand, wrapped around his knuckles. "Yes?" I said, acting innocent. His eyes scanned me up and down, making me feel fireworks go off inside me. He slowly walked up to me. "Tired?" I nodded, but I really wasn't. I was ready to give all my energy to him.

"That's too bad." He said before he use his tie to pull me into another rough kiss. I definitely got wet just by this one motion. He gripped my ass, making me gasp. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, mine following his movements. I grabbed onto his hair, wanting more. How much can you crave someone? I should really search that up. His lips left mine as they made their way to my neck. I was breathing heavy from the roughness of him. He found my spot, receiving a moan from me. He started placing rough kisses on that spot. I don't know how much quieter I can be.