Chapter Sixteen

~Lilia~
I woke up to a heavy feeling around my chest. I looked down and saw messy brown hair covering a familiar face. My racer, sleeping peacefully. The moment in front of me made my heart flutter and will forever paint itself inside my head.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand to check the time, immediately pushing Blake off of me freaking out. "BLAKE WAKE UP!" He had a discomfort look on his face after. "why?" He whined. "BECAUSE ITS F**KING 7:46 AND YOU HAVE TO BE READY FOR PRACTICE AT 8." I yelled as I threw his race suit at him. He was moving slow as a sloth, I should've thrown his helmet at him instead. Finally he was ready at 7:57 and grabbed a protein bar before heading towards the track.

My phone dinged, indicating a text came. 'Bish. My room. 312, NOW!' I read from Lincoln's text. I haven't even gotten a chance to change out of my pajamas what the f**k. I heard banging on my door. I opened to see a flustered Alyssa. Before I could say anything, she pushed passed me and entered my hotel room. "Yes please do come in." I said sarcastically. "Lilia I..." She was stuttering, which is rare from her. I heard another banging on my door, opening to see a happy Lincoln. He ran past me to go hug Alyssa. "So do both of you not know how to say "may I come in?""

Lincoln grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me. "HE KISSED HER BITCH!" I was confused on what was going on. I turned to see a tomato looking Alyssa, clicking in my mind. "TYLER KISSED YOU?" Alyssa slowly nodded. "About time. That man can't hide his boner even if his life depended on it." I said, receiving laughs from both of them. "I need coffee it's too early for this sh*t." Alyssa walked up towards the coffee maker while still looking like a tomato.

"So when did it happen?" I asked as we all sat on the couch drinking coffee. "Before he left for practice. He thought I was still asleep and before he left, he kissed me." Alyssa was staring at her coffee the whole time. "Okay but where?!" Lincoln said, always being nosy. "Where else dumba*s?" "Well I don't know he can kiss anywhere. The cheek, lips, even the lips betwe-." I cut Lincoln off. "LINCOLN NO!" He pouted at me. Alyssa rolled her eyes, "My lips Linc. THE ONES ON MY FACE." Her sentence made me laugh too hard, throwing my head back. "Well did you like it? How are you feeling?" She stared at the floor. "I don't know how I feel. We haven't even gone out or shared a bed." I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about Alyssa. Both Blake and Tyler have a past of one night stands and leaving the next day. I don't want that for Alyssa, or me either.

We all decided to go down to the pit and watch the race. I saw Blake was in 3rd place, which confused me. I walked up to the monitors where everyone can talk to Blake and Tyler and asked for a pair of headphones to hear the conversations.

"How you doing out there Blake?" I heard a man say. "It's f**king wet. How the f**k am I supposed to be rough in this kind of shit?" There was a storm last night and the sun was delayed, causing the tracks to stay wet. "Just focus, we can talk later." I didn't know what was going on, what any of the words they were saying most of the time, must be F1 phrases. Blake placed P2 in the race. Even though he was upset, I was still proud he wasn't hurt though many other crashed multiple times due to the wet tracks.

Blake, Tyler, and another guy named Daniel had a press conference for placing the top 3 spots on the grid. Me and Alyssa decided to attend even though these kind of things can become boring, Lincoln staying in with Gabe, not that I'm mad, he deserves the guy he's with. I was talking to another racer, Jax if I remember his name. Soon I felt watched, almost cornered. I turned to my side to see Blake staring at me, hungry. He looked pissed, like he wanted to throw the table in front of him. I stepped back from Jax and saw Blake's face relaxed a little. Ah, I get it now. Protective a*s.

~Blake~
I wanted to call my assistant to go tell Lilia to get back with Alyssa but I knew she wouldn't like it. She noticed my uneasy feeling as she stepped away from Jax. I let myself relax at the distant put between them. Jax can kiss my a*s cause he's not getting anywhere near Lilia. After a few minutes the press conference started. Most of the questions were about how we plan to win or what our strategies are, the basic f*cking boring questions.

One question caught me off guard. "Blake, some say you have been holding yourself back, care to comment?" I felt my hand go into a fist. "I haven't been holding myself back." I said in a low tone. "During the qualifying race you seemed to play safer than usual." "Maybe because it was f*cking wet. Did you seem how many crashes happened?" I tried to play professional but this man was pissing me off. Lilia stared at me, calming my insides before I took a deep breath. "Look, I'd rather be safe than sorry during those type of circumstances. The sun is out now and the wet tracks are drying so I'm sure tomorrow will be a better race." I said, receiving a small smile from Lilia.

More questions were asked but my eyes kept glancing towards Lilia. Her hair was curled down in a way that I was tempted to wrap my hand around and pull. Thank god for having us behind a table. I secretly reached in my pocket for a my phone, sending a text. 'Meet me in the ballroom after this sh*t is over.' I saw her face light up reading my message, receiving a nod.

After the press conference, I waited inside the ballroom staring at the emptiness around me. I heard the doors open, seeing a silhouette of a woman. Not just any woman, my woman. My strong, beautiful girl. "A ballroom? How romantic." I heard a chuckle come from her mouth. F*ck, my heart clutched at the sound of her. "I'm a hopeless romantic." I said as the beauty was finally in front of me. I wrapped my left arm around her waist and my right hand went to her chin, pulling her into a kiss. I want to cherish this moment, I want to cherish her.

She pulled away, placing her head against my chest. My heart started beating fast. "Do I make you nervous Mr. Fox?" She said in a devious way. This woman, f**king teasing me.

My wicked angel.

"Do I make you nervous Ms, Hendrix?" I said as I placed my left hand on her exposed thigh. I heard her breath become heavy at my movements. I felt my pants become tighter, f*ck. I quickly lifted her off the ground, her legs wrapping around my waist. I stared at her features on her face, exploring her. "What?" She said while chuckling. I couldn't hold back anymore. I didn't want to, I want her all. I want her to know what I think of her, what I crave from her.

"Lilia. You have no idea how much you mean to me. The moment I saw you in the stands at the first race I was attached. I thank god everyday for bringing me to you. You're so beautiful and I don't know if I even deserve you. I want to be the one next to you during everything, and I want you to be next to me for everything as well. I want to be your protector, your happiness, because you are already mine. " She smiled at me. I took deeper breath this time.

"I love you."