Chapter Forty-One

~Lilia~
A diamond ring shined in front of me. It was likely more than 10 carats. Everyone stared at me in disbelief at my response to Blake's proposal.

I kneeled down to him and grabbed his chin. "You can't?" His voice broke. A slight tear left his right eye. Now you're making me feel bad.

I pulled him into a kiss. As I kissed him, the grabbed the velvet box and took the ring out. Breaking the kiss, I slid the engagement ring on my ring finger.

"I do dumba*s."

I was immediately picked up and brought into a larger kiss. Everyone yelled as the world around me stopped for a moment. I just turned 21, and I'm f*cking engaged. I'm engaged to Blake Fox, Blake f*cking Fox!

"You f*cking scared me, don't ever do that again!" Blake yelled. I chuckled as more tears started flowing down his cheek. I wiped his tears away. "You really think I would say no?" "Well you made it seem real." I hit his chest. "I would've said yes even if it was a paper ring." I pulled him into another kiss.

The music started playing again as everyone congratulated us. Blake's parents made their way to us. "Congratulations mija y mijo! Im so happy for you!" She wiped away fake tears as she gave Blake a hug. "You better treat her with respect!" She said to Blake and pointed at him in the face. I laughed at the sight. "I'm excited, welcome to the family Lilia." Blake's dad gave me a small hug. "Thank you."

Hannah ran up to me and hit my back. "I'm so happy for you, I'm planning the wedding!" "No I am you wh*re!" A drunk Lincoln came behind us. "You all are stupid if you think you're planning the wedding." Alyssa yelled over the music.

I was pulled away from the crowd. Blake took us to the hallways by the restrooms in the club. "I hope you know I don't want to wait a month or a year until I make you my wife." He pulled me closer to him. "What are you planning then?" I messed around with his tie. "We can plan a wedding in a week. I mean I did all of this in a week so it can't be that hard." I chuckled at him.

"Lilia Fox. It has a nice ring to it." Blake grabbed my chin and smiled down at me. "Like it was destined." Okay sir we are in public. I placed a peck on his lips and pulled away. "We should get back to the party. I'm 21 and I'm barely drunk!" Blake interlocked our hands and we walked together back to the party.

The rest of the night me, Hannah, and Lincoln chugged shots and drank mixed drinks at the bar downstairs to enjoy ourselves like normal. Lincoln was practically dragging himself in the club while me and Hannah were hanging around and dancing on the dance floor.

I felt a pair of hands grab onto my waist. I danced against the body, swaying to the music. Hannah grabbed my shoulder and pulled me away. "That's definitely not Blake." I turned to see a random man behind me, grinning at me. I thought it was Blake behind me. I pushed the man away from me and grabbed Hannah's wrist. We ran through the crowd and went up to the vip where Alyssa, Lincoln, Gabe, Tyler, and Blake were.

"What's up?" Tyler asked as we both caught our breaths from running up stairs. Blake looked at me confused. "Some random guy." I took deep breath. "Tried to dance." Another breath. "With me, wow I need to workout more!"

Blake got up from his chair walked towards me and Hannah. Hannah went to sit down next to Lincoln and Gabe. "Where is he?" I shrugged my shoulders.

We heard the vip door of our section open. A lady stood in the door frame. "Um ma'am? A young man is asking for your presence." I turned to see Blake already staring down at me. "What are you looking at me for? He's asking for you." He said annoyingly. I turned back to the lady. "Tell the man thank you but I'd rather stay with my fiancé."

The lady nodded and shut the door. I turned to see a annoyed Blake. "Don't give me that look." I walked away from him and went to the balcony, looking down at everyone in the club. "How can I be calm when another guy is asking for you?" "You make it sound like I want to be down there with him." Blake stood behind me and trapped me as he put both of his hands on each side of the bar.

"I'm going to be a lot more protective of you now, got it?" He whispered into my ear. What is this, fifty shades of grey?

I nodded against his chest. His fingers played with the diamond on my ring. The music in the club made my chest vibrate. I checked the time on Blake's watch, it being 1:46am. "Should we go?" "Do you want to?" I shrugged at him. Tiredness was slowly taking over me.

We all walked out of the club all together. We went into separate cars, going to our hotel. "THE NIGHTS NOT OVER B*TCHES!" Lincoln yelled at the Eiffel tower. We all pushed Lincoln into the car. "Sorry Gabe, he's all yours." Gabe chuckled. "After he took me out 2 weeks ago, I've come more prepared." Gabe got into his car and drove away.

Me and Blake got in his car and took the long way back to the hotel. "How long are staying in Paris?" I asked. "I think we said till the break is over. After we start up again the first race back is here anyways." "Can we have the wedding here then?" He took a glance at me. "I don't see why not." I clapped my hands in excitement.

~Blake~
Seeing Lilia get excited about the wedding was calming my nerves. The whole planning for the proposal was scary. Alyssa and Lincoln would get mad at me when I would say a wrong thing or wouldn't exaggerate.

We parked in the parking lot of the hotel. We walked in to see everyone dragging a shirtless Lincoln in the foyer of the hotel. "This is why I said to not let Linc choose the place, especially a club." Lilia whispered in my ear. I chuckled as everyone grabbed his limbs. "I'm pregnant I shouldn't be doing this!" Alyssa yelled as she dropped his left leg.

I went to help Tyler with Lincoln's left leg. I heard laughs behind me, and me and Tyler looked to see Alyssa and Lilia laughing at us. I shot her a glare, making her stop laughing and tense up.

Just watch love. If you keep it up you'll be just like Alyssa.