Chapter Twenty

~Blake~
I stared at Lilia. I took a deep breath, I knew this would be our make or break and I don't think I'm ready if she chooses to leave. I don't think I ever will be.

"How much of the truth do you want?" I stared into her eyes, my vision becoming blurry. She observed me, her eyes tracing the lines on my face. "All of it." My head snapped back down, staring at her knees as she was still kneeling on the floor. "Blake." I heard a stern voice. I looked up to see her eyes now piercing through my body. My hand patted on the couch next to me. If she wanted all the truth, we would be here for a while so might as well be comfortable. She sat next to me, her arms and legs crossed. "Before we start, I don't want you thinking anything is your fault. You did nothing wrong." My words made her look at me with concern. God give me strength.

"Before I met you. Me and Claire were still sleeping together. I don't know if you googled me after meeting me but news broke out about us." She shook her head. "Well after it got out, many accused me of sleeping with a manager of the company to ensure myself a spot on the team next year." "Was that the case?" I turned to her, her eyes still carrying the stern look she displays. "It was just f*cking. Nothing serious, nothing for me expect sex." I suddenly felt her hand on my back, stroking me. I turned to see her staring at her hand, no longer in eye contact with me.

"I broke things off with her, and she didn't take it well. She even threatened my contract renewal. That's when I knew I messed up big time." My head found my palms again. "I ended it but she still try's to get with me every once in a while. A week after the fight, is when I met you." I turned to her. Her stroking stopped, her eyes connecting back to mine.

"I don't understand." Her hand removed from my back, making my heart clench. "Well we started going out and I let you stay in my house." She nodded. "I never took Claire out on a date, actually I never took no one. No girls except my family and Lisa were allowed in my houses. All my hookups used to be in lame hotel rooms." I couldn't keep on contact with her eyes anymore, mine turning blurry again at my own words. I felt a small tear hit the back of my hand. For the first time in forever, I'm crying. I was surprised by myself, but I wasn't denying it.

"She came in today to complain. To say you pulled me from her, some random bullsh*t. She tried again. She pushed me on the couch, and tried to kiss me but-." A lump came into my throat. "I couldn't do it." The thought of losing Lilia over something so stupid like this was hurting me. Tears were falling out my eyes. Her hand reached for mine and rubbed off the wetness from it. "I couldn't do it. I didn't want to. I pushed her off, and I stayed while she continue with her confession and temper tantrum. I don't know how much you heard but she-." I had to take a huge breath for this one.

"She told me she was in love with me." My mouth went dry. Lilias hand kept stroking my hand, "Do you love her?" I turned to see a calm Lilia. What the f*ck. How can she be so calm about this? "Of course not." "Then I'm not mad at you." Her eyes stayed on our hands. "Lilia, someone just told me they loved me and you're not mad?" Her eyes finally found mine. "I said I'm not mad at you, I never said I wasn't mad at her." I felt myself relax. "I'm okay. We're okay. A desperate b*tch won't make me leave." I laughed at her comment. I pulled her into a tight hug. "I hope you know I never want you to leave. I will keep you captured if I have to." I heard a small chuckle, receiving a hug back. "I don't plan on it. But at least feed me if you do."

I pulled away, receiving a small smile. "I love you." Her smile grew wider. "I love you." My heart fluttered at her. I will never get tired of hearing those 3 words leave her beautiful mouth. I pulled her into a kiss. It was sensitive, but also warming. She crawled on top of me, deepening the kiss. As I was about to lift her shirt up, she stopped me. "Let's not make this a everyday thing." My head released back, acting dramatic. "Why not?" I whined, receiving a hit on my head. Both of our laughs filled the room.

I don't care if I had sex with Lilia once a year, all that mattered was she was still with me. That she wasn't leaving me behind. The rest of the night we watched Stranger Things and cuddled, nothing big. But with her, she make me feel I have the whole world in my hands.

And that world is her.

                                     ~Lilia~
I woke up next to Blake. He was already awake, staring at me like a psycho. "Good morning beautiful." He smiled at me.  I pushed my hand against his face, causing him to fall off the bed. "I'm going to have nightmares if I wake up to that every morning." He jumped up, "I thought I was handsome though?" I got up, rubbing my eyes to see him shirtless. F*ck. "Mhm." I obviously lost my thoughts. "Is someone hungry?" He said in a devious way, that f*cker. "As much as breakfast looks delicious, I have something to take care of with Alyssa and Lincoln, but I will be available after." He sent me a questioning look. "Don't worry it's nothing bad. Just cutting off Tyler's d*ck." I said at a got up from the bed, receiving a shocked look from him. I laughed way too hard at his face.

He pulled me into a hug. "You have fun with them, I'll go to the gym with Tyler and make sure he didn't get his d*ck cut off." I laughed again, pulling away from the hug. "If anyone were to cut it off, it would be Alyssa." We both nodded. I finally got ready for today, as it was the last day before going to Italy. Me and Blake were already packed up. I gave Blake a small kiss before leaving.

I went to Alyssa's room, Lincoln following behind me. "Are you sure this isn't going to turn into a fight?" I knocked on Alyssa's door, "well if it does I'll make sure she hits first." Alyssa opened the door. "Let's f*cking do this b*tches!" She sounded more pumped than me.

We all walked to the McLaren pit, seeing workers and managers loading cars in planes to take off soon and making sure everything is in check. My eyes landed on Claire. I slowly walked up to her.

"Hey Claire, I have to talk to you." She turned to me, giving me a b*tchy look. "I'm busy." She ignored me. "It wasn't a question." I grabbed the clipboard from her hands. I couldn't care less if I was creating a scene in front of workers or not, someone had to put this bitch in her place.

"If you ever come near me or Blake again, I will have your contract with McLaren destroyed." She gave a fake laugh. "Someone like you can't touch my contract." "You don't know me and what I'm capable of. Stick to your f*cking job and stay away from my man." I shoved the clipboard into her chest, making her lose balance.

Lincoln came from behind her and poured champagne on her. Me and Alyssa stood and watched with victory. She smacked Lincoln with her clipboard but he stayed unaffected. She ran out of the pit, making me lock eyes with my man.

He walked up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I've never had someone do that for me. Where did I find you?" He said, playing with my hair and making me laugh. "Seriously, you're f*cking crazy."

"Crazy over you."