Chapter Thirty-Seven

~Lilia~
I woke up with a sharp pain hitting my back. "What the actual f*ck!" I rolled over to see Alyssa hitting me constantly with a book. "Get up b*tch!" "This is abuse!" She then proceeded to push me off the bed. "You f*cking b*tch. How did you even get in my room?" "Blake let me in, now you have 20 minutes to get up because I have a surprise."

I finished getting ready after 10 minutes. I saw Alyssa waiting on the couch for me. "So when did you and Blake get back together?" "Just a few days ago." She nodded. "So what's the surprise?" She jumped up from the couch. "It's not really a surprise for you but more for Tyler but I need your help." I hummed in response while sipping my coffee.

Alyssa was dragging me around Monaco searching for baby stores. My feet gave up on me half way, and I needed to sit. We decided to take a break at a small frozen yogurt place we found.

"Okay what's wrong?" I looked up at her as I was eating my frozen yogurt. "What do you mean?" She gave me a serious look. I put my frozen yogurt down and took a deep breath. "Yesterday, Blake and I talked about kids again." "Again?" I frowned my eyebrows. "Kinda, we've mentioned it but never gone into detail." She nodded. "Anyways, I know I want kids but I don't know when. He said he wants me to have the perfect order like marriage then kids but what if I don't want that?" "Are you saying you don't want to marry him?"

I hit Alyssa's shoulder. "Of course not. All I'm saying is what if I want it all now. Like just me thinking about it is making me want to run and go get married right this second, but I don't want to make Blake feel rushed, especially since he's halfway through the season." She nodded. "Well look at me, I'm not even married and im pregnant. I'm not proud of it of course because it wasn't how I wanted things to go but that doesn't mean I'm not happy. I think you should just talk to him about it, but also don't overthink it too much. We're still young, you're barely going to be 21 next month so relax and let time do it's thing."

I played with the spoon of my frozen yogurt, taking in the words Alyssa said. As much as I want time to just go along with the flow, I also want it to speed the f*ck up.

We walked around Monaco for a few more hours, collecting everything we needed for Tyler's surprise. Alyssa never let me see the outfit she chose but she did tell me to grab baby shoes. We put the gift in a small bag and made our way back to the hotel.

We opened Alyssa hotel room to see Tyler and Blake talking amongst themselves. "You're back early." "We had to take care of a few things." She walked up to Tyler and placed a kiss on his forehead as she walked to their room. Blake gave me a look. "Where's my kiss?" I rolled my eyes at him and followed Alyssa into the room.

"So when are we giving him the gift?" She took out the outfit and shoes and laid it on the bed. "After I'm done setting it up." She placed a small ultrasound picture next to it with a small pacifier. "I didn't get that." I pointed to the pacifier. "I know, Lincoln did. He helped with me grabbing a few things but he could be here since he wanted to go to a club with Gabe." We both laughed at the thought of Lincoln at a club. Poor Gabe.

We walked out of the room and closed the door behind us. "Okay close your eyes." Tyler looked at both of us confused. "Why?" "Just do it." He closed his eyes as Alyssa walked up to him and led him to their room. Blake followed behind me as we stood by the doorframe.

Tyler opened his eyes as Alyssa ripped the blanket off the present. A blue outfit was laying on the bed. The words 'it's a boy' boldly showed as we all stared to see his reaction. "We're having a boy?" Alyssa nodded. Tyler lifted her up and spun Alyssa around. "Holy sh*t. I'm having a son!"

"Congrats." I said as they had a small celebration. Blake gave Tyler a big hug. Alyssa came up to me and hugged me as well. "Thank you for today." "It's not a big deal." I smiled at her. "Now I except you to decide whether you want it now or later." She whispered to my ear. We backed away from the hug as she went back to Tyler.

I walked out of the hotel room, thinking about what Alyssa said. I stood in the hall for a minute alone until the door opened. Blake walked out and stood beside me. "Why'd you leave?" "I just needed some fresh air." He grabbed onto my hand and pulled me closer to him.

His heart thumped and it was calming to me at the moment. "Is something wrong?" I stayed quiet. He didn't say a word, instead he massaged my back.

"Lilia?" "I'm sorry, I can't stop thinking about us now." He pulled away from our hug. "What do you mean?" "I mean like our future. The whole thought of kids and marriage has been stuck in my head and is it wrong for me to say I want it all now?"

He chuckled at me response. "It's not wrong. Believe me I want to get married and have kids with you as well." "Then why are we waiting?"

His facial expression changed to a more concerning one. "I want things to be perfect for you. I want to propose to you in front of all your friends and family. I want to marry you in front of everyone we love. But most of all I want you to be sure of it. I don't want you to feel rushed or thinking too much ahead of it."

It's funny that I was saying the same thing about him a few hours ago and now he's saying it about me. I knew with time I would get what I'm wanting but I just hope I won't have to wait for long.

Hey god, do me a favor and please speed time up.