Chapter Fifty

~Blake~
Here it was. The championship Grand Prix day. I worked my a*s off this year and with my spot in the ranks, I could easily take this one home.

"Wake up!" I heard a yell beside me as I was hit with a pillow. "What the hell?" I was nearly knocked off the bed. Lilia stood there innocently holding a pillow. "It's race day." "Yeah I know." "So get up!" Again, she hit me with a pillow.

I sat up on my bed while still trying to wake up. "Okay so we have 2 interviews before you have to be in the pit." Lilia said. "For what?" "Everyone wants to know if you'll be a 4x champion." I rolled my eyes. "Why is that even a question?" "Mostly because of you and Isaacs dumb fight the other week." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Hurry up. Lisa made you a good breakfast for today and we need to start moving!" She said as she hit me one last time with a pillow.

I got ready in a white button up and black formal pants. I walked down to see a banner hanging from my ceiling. 'Win that championship soon-to-be daddy!'

I awed at Lisa and Lilia standing under the banner. They both were wearing McLaren shirts with my number on it. "You both are amazing. Thank you." I gave them both a hug. Lisa pulled away quicker than Lilia. "I need to get your breakfast, hold on." She ran towards the kitchen, leaving me and Lilia alone.

I held my hands firmly on Lilias waist. "You look hot." I said. "That's new coming from you." I leaned down to her ear. "I would f*ck you right now if it wasn't for my baby inside you." She pushed my chest. "Lisa is coming back with you food." She said as she stepped out of my grasp.

I quickly ate since I was already running late for my interviews. Me and Lilia rushed towards the circuit where the race will be held, racing to the interviewers.

"Blake Fox!" I caught one of the interviews in time. "Many people want a comment on Isaac argument about the championship and your wife." I look to my side to see Lilia staring at me with a death glare. No pressure.

"Well for my wife, I find it disrespectful on his part to bring her into our disagreement. On the championship, where he is in the ranks compared to me, I'll focus more on his racing today than his talking." I said. "Thank you Mr. Fox." The interviewer walked away and went to Ferrari.

"You handled that well." Lilia said as she fixed my shirt. "Professional as always." I said.
After a few interviews, we finally had time to rest before the race.

We sat in our room, Lilia scrolling through her phone as I fixed my race suit. A knock hit our door. I opened to see Tyler, Alyssa, Lincoln, and Adrian. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. They all walked in at sat down while Tyler stood beside me, making me question.

"What's going on?" Lilia asked. Alyssa handed baby Adrian to Lilia. Nobody moved. "Okay seriously what's going on?"

Tyler grabbed my shoulder. "Dude. Today is our final race of the season and I'm so glad to have shared this season with you. You pushed me these past 2 years to be the best I can be and I'm so grateful to be sharing a team with you. Your ways also led me to my beautiful girlfriend and son, so thank you."

Alyssa got up and stood by Lilia. "Lilia, I'm so glad to call you my best friend. You have been through so much and looking at you now I might cry. You deserve everything you've accomplished and everything good coming your way."

I saw Lilia starting to tear up at Alyssa's speech. Tyler tugged me into a hug. "I'm so thankful for you man. I wish to keep winning by your side." He whispered into my ear. "As long as your okay being under my shadow." I said jokingly.

"We have a gift." Alyssa said. She pulled out a bag from behind her and placed it in front of Lilia. She took Adrian from Lilias arms so she could open the bag.

Lilia took out each tissue paper and had a shocked face at whatever the gift was. "What is it?" I asked.

Lilia pulled out a newborn size race suit that look exactly like mine. My number was printed on the back with 'Baby Fox' bold on the name area. I felt myself become tense and tears forming in my eyes.

I went up to Lilia and hugged up tightly.

The future holds a lot for all of us. Alyssa and Tyler are yet to be married, Lilia and me are having our first child soon. And I plan to have more as well.

"We better get going." Tyler said. I backed away from our hug. We all left the room and walked down to the garage pit. Giant lights shined on all the cars ready in the grid. My car was placed in P1, with Tyler in P2. Fans chanted as drivers got ready for the race.

Tyler gave a kiss to both Alyssa and Adrian then walked to his car. I gave Lilia her headset for the radio and gave her a large kiss, wanting to make this day big for both of us.

I hoped into my car and put my helmet on. "Can you hear me?" I asked. "Yes sir." Lilia said. "This is it." She added on. "I know. You ready?" I asked her. "Of course."

The vibration of the car made me smile. Each light turned on, making my heart beat quicken.

All lights shut off.
And engines roar.