Chapter Twenty-One

~Lilia~
We finally landed in Italy. It would be a understatement if I said I was just a little excited. My heart was racing and I was hiding my excitement like crazy. I've always wanted to see Italy, to try some food, maybe even see the clothes they sell here. I jumped off the plane and got hit with the fresh air, soothing me. That's also when I got the air knocked out of me.

Lincoln ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I lost my balance by his height. "Oh my god we're in Italy!" He was acting like a child again. I heard Alyssa walk up behind us, patting my shoulder when she passed. "Let's go b*tches, we still have to choose something to where tonight." "What's tonight?" I asked while pushing Lincoln off me. "The gala. Sometimes Before and after every race they have a small gala party to bring more viewers in, not like they already bring in thousands." Lincoln was clapping like a child, "I'm excited. I'm gonna look so hot!" He flipped his non-existent hair. I looked around to find Blake, but I couldn't find him anywhere. Alyssa suddenly grabbed my shoulders, "He's with Tyler looking for suits, now let's go." Both Lincoln and Alyssa dragged me to a rental car.

We went to multiple stores and everyone in Italy is so nice. I could honestly live here. Lincoln and Alyssa were practically shoving dresses at me, trying to see which one I like best. "This is one is hot!" I heard Lincoln say, as I'm already holding 7 different dresses. I dropped them all on the floor, "Nope, enough. I'm choosing what I want and that's it." Lincoln pouted, but I gave him a stern look. "Fine, but please make it look good." He whined.

I chose my dress and left the store without them, seeing a small restaurant across the street from the store. "Hello ma'am." I heard from the side of me. A tall Italian man stood beside me. "Hi." I gave him a small smile. "Why haven't I seen you before." "Oh I'm just visiting." He eyed me up and down, making me feel icky. "And what does a gorgeous lady like you doing alone?" I remembered I walked out alone, but lucky I was still in front of the store and the windows gave me a clear shot of Alyssa and Lincoln paying for their clothes. "I'm here with some friends actually. Sorry I must be going but it was nice talking to you." I gave a small smile, it really wasn't nice. I grabbed onto Alyssa and Lincoln's arms when they walked out and dragged them to the restaurant.

I explained over lunch the situation with the man to them. "Do you think he would kidnap me?" I was surprised by Lincoln's answer, making me choke on my drink. "Why the f*ck would you want him to kidnap you?" "It's Italy. Italian mafia b*tch. I'm trying to have a 365 days moment." He said as he stuffed food in his mouth. Me and Alyssa laughed at his comment. "You need to stop obsessing over sh*t like that." Alyssa said, nudging Lincoln.

We drove back to the hotel, finding Tyler and Blake talking in the front. Alyssa ran up to Tyler, handing him her bags like he was a carrier. "Can you take these to our rooms?" He stared at all the bags that were handed to him. "How much did you spend?" "I don't know, I lost track after the 2nd store." We have laughed at Alyssa's response. Blake walked up to me, trying to grab my 2 bags I got. I slightly pushed him, keeping my bags in hand. "What?" "You're not looking in them." I pushed aside him, walking into the hotel.

This week and next, we were all on the same floor. Our rooms were in different areas but not too far from each other. Of course it was me and Blake, Tyler and Alyssa, and Lincoln and Gabe.

I walked into our hotel room, much nicer than the one in Brazil. I threw my bags on the floor, flopping myself onto our suite bed. "It feels like a cloud." I heard a laugh come behind me, "I know it does, I've slept on that bed for the past 4 years." I felt a large hand roam my back, then going lower, and lower till-.

I flipped myself over, falling off the bed in the movements. Blake started laughed way to hard at me action. I stood up, seeing his arms flexing and his head thrown back from still laughing. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, "Shut up!" He finally stopped laughing, smiling at me. His eyes went to the bags on the floor. "So when can I see what's in there?" He started playing with the handles of one of the bags. I snatched it away, "Tonight at the gala." His eyebrows raised up, a surprising look taking his face. "You're going to the gala? I didn't think that was really your thing." "It's not but I can't let Alyssa and Lincoln go alone, they turn into horrible drunk people." I rolled my eyes.

It was 6:54 pm and the gala starts at 7, giving me only 6 minutes to finish getting ready. I quickly put on the dress I chose today. It was a long silk strapless black dress. I looked in the mirror, finishing any last minute things and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Blake sitting on our bed looking at his phone while wearing a suit. When he heard the door open, his eyes stared at me. I felt my body heat up at the way he looked at me. "Gorgeous." He whispered. I chuckled while fixing his tie, "You're not so bad yourself." I smiled at him. He locked his arm around me as we started walking out.

We finally made it to the gala, and it was bright. Every disco light was on as we were surrounded by many people, maybe even famous celebrities. Blake sadly had to go talk to many sponsors but luckily I found Lincoln and Alyssa in time. They were already chugging shots at the bar, seeing who will give up first. I ordered a coke, wanting to watch to see which one falls.

I saw a large hand make it's way on the side of the table I was sitting. The same Italian man from earlier came in front of me, blocking my view of Alyssa and Lincoln. "We meet again amore." As much as I love guys with accents and can speak different languages, this man was just being creepy. "Stalking me now are we?" I said while drinking my coke. He chuckled, but it was the annoying kind. "Can I take that coke away from you and buy you a real drink?" I shook my head, "No can do. I'm under age." He eyed me. I quickly looked around the ballroom in search for Blake. Soon enough, I found both Tyler and Blake talking to 3 men, but Blake's eyes were planted on me. I gave him a shrug, and he nodded in response.

"Why don't we go to my place?" He said, leaning closer to me. I purposely slipped my coke onto him, causing him to step back. "Oops! Damnit I'm so clumsy." I whined. Soon I felt 2 large arms wrap around my shoulders. "Is everything okay love?" That voice already told me who it was. "Everything is splendid." I smiled up at Blake. We both watched as the man walked up to the bathroom. I laughed a few times since I pissed him off. I turned my head back to see Alyssa and Lincoln still taking shots, but Alyssa is slowly losing.

I nudged Blake to bring his attention towards Lincoln and Alyssa. "Who usually wins?" He asked me. "Usually Linc. Alyssa is too much of a light weight." I laughed. I was correct when a drunk Alyssa finished her last shot, leaning against the table for support. Tyler grabbed Alyssa, "I'm gonna call it a night and get this one to bed." He said. Lincoln nodded, "You guys have fun, but not too much fun!" Lincoln yelled like a drunk child, leaving to go find Gabe. "We should probably go as well." Blake said, I nodded in response.

We walked into a elevator alone again. Blake roughly untied his tie and placed his coat over me. "I should come to these more often." He eyed me as I played with the buttons of his coat. "Is that so?" I nodded.

(18+ scene)

I was suddenly pushed against the wall inside the elevator. My hands were pinned above my head. I looked to see Blake staring at me, hungry. One hand kept my hands up while the other found my chin. He pulled into a kiss. I was craving to touch him, to pull him closer. He finally let go of my hands, and I wrapped them around his neck.

He lifted me off the floor, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hand roamed my exposed thigh, giving me goosebumps. Heat took over me when I removed my lips from his and placed them on his neck. I placed multiple kisses on him, leaving red lipstick all over him. I heard groans leave him mouth, making me tighten around him.

"I can't wait until we're in our room love."