Chapter Eight

~Lilia~
You have got to be kidding me. Has he been watching us this entire time? I threw my phone across the room causing a loud bang as it shattered against the wall. Blake came running in the room as I was already sitting on the floor from my energy being taken away from throwing the phone.

He quickly ran up to me and hugged me. "What happened?" I was frozen and was staring at the phone as it still blinked on whenever text messages from that d**k came rushing in. Blake noticed as he went to pick up the phone to see the messages. As I saw him pick up the phone, I noticed he was wearing black basketball shorts, and he had no shirt on. I know in the moment I should be freaking out, but seeing him like this made me feel hot. Very hot.

                                     ~Blake~
'He's not me, we both know that. He could never impress your parents like I do. No matter what he will always be second. Come back, make the right decision for your future my Lilac.' Reading each and every word he sent was making me furious. I gripped the phone hard and soon, glass pieces made their way into my hand from how broken the phone was. I could barely feel the pain as I was too focused on how this guy knew I was around. I looked towards Lilia as she was staring at me, blushing. I observed her and she seemed to be in her own thoughts. And then it hit me, I'm not wearing a shirt.

I put the phone down as I walked towards her and kneeled down to meet her face. Her cheeks were rosy pink as she stared at me. I noticed she had a silk burgundy nightgown on that was lace. F**k. I looked back up and she was still lost in her own head. What could be running through that beautiful mind?

                                      ~Lilia~
I wanted to leap into him and lose all my self control at this moment. He definitely worked for that body. His arms were sculpted into a perfect muscle way, he had a defined v-line with 6- no 8 pack. How the f**k is that even possible? He knew what he was doing to me, that f**ker. He titled his head as he stared right into my eyes, making me feel like jelly. I looked down to see his chest again, but also saw blood on his right hand. I knocked myself out of my thoughts and quickly grabbed his hand. "How did this happen?" He chuckled at me. "Blake this isn't funny what happened?" "You're broken phone wanted to kill me I guess." He was trying to be funny as many small glass pieces were in his hand. I hit his head, "Ow what the f**k?" I got up and dragged him to the bathroom.

"You know if you wanted to see me naked you could've just asked." He said trying to be funny. I got lost in the thought of that but realized what I was doing again. "Where's your first aid kit?" I asked as I checked the cabinets in the restroom. "I don't know, Lisa should though." Lisa. Who the hell is Lisa? Jealousy grew inside of me. I ran up to him and pushed him. "Who is Lisa?" I wanted to make it clear that I was jealous. How could this man go out with me, kiss my f**king forehead, while with some other girl? "Damn, she's my maid what the hell was that for?" I stood still. His maid, I'm so stupid. He looked pissed at me. I backed away and turned back towards the cabinet. "Oh. Sorry." I heard him walk up to me and my heart skipped a beat as I felt hot air hit the back of my neck.

"Is someone jealous?" He whispered in my ear. I can't do this right now. I can't have him looking like that, talking like that. I'm so close to saying f**k it to myself and lunge at this man.

"I'm not jealous." I lied. I was fuming with jealousy when he mentioned her name. "I thought we said we wouldn't keep anything from each other love?" He whispered as his hand massaged my shoulder. F**k me.  I finally found the first aid inside a drawer as I turned around to see him, him staring down at me as I stared directly at his chest. His defined chest. I quickly put the first aid down on the counter and got to work on his hand.

I grabbed the tweezers from the kit and started picking out each glass. "Luckily it was just tiny glass pieces so you won't need any stitches, just some ointment and bandaids." He observed me as I worked on his hand. I felt his eyes piercing through me. "What level of medical school did you learn this?" "This is baby work." I said as I applied the ointment and bandaids on his hand. "All done." I said as I turned back to close the first aid and put it back into the drawer. "So tell me love, Why were you jealous?" He said with a low, husky voice as he reached at the end of my nightgown. I stared towards the mirror to see him smirking as he was right up against me. My heart was beating fast, the bathroom was feeling hotter than usual.

"So what if I was jealous? I thought it was a girlfriend you had." After I said that, he turned me around, picked me up by my waist and placed me on the counter. "You really think I'm going to take you on dates, invite you into my house and have a girlfriend?" He said as he stared at me. He looked upset. "No." I lowered my head feeling as if I upset him. I'm judging him from his past but yet he's never judged me. He lifted my chin. "If I haven't made it clear already, you're the only one I want. I only see it in your eyes." I was definitely hypnotized. I lost all self control.

I pulled him into a kiss.