Chapter Forty-Two

~Lilia~
I woke up with a slight headache. I got up from the bed to see I was alone. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Halfway through my makeup I heard the hotel door open. I look over to see Blake holding breakfast tacos.

"Good morning." "Good morning!" I said more excitedly than him. "I got tacos and coffee." "Sounds delicious, thank you."

I finished my makeup and ran out of the bathroom. Blake was watching tv while eating his taco. A ran behind him and covered his eyes. "You know it's only us in this hotel room." I hummed in response. I placed a kiss on his cheek then I went to go get myself a taco and coffee.

"So Alyssa invited to me to shopping." I said. He nodded. "Wedding shopping." "Oh." He placed his taco down and sat upright. "Well I think we should both plan equally. Do you think we should cut the planning in half?" "I think we should do our own things like dress and tux shopping but decorations and food wise I think we should do together." He nodded.

My phone dinged from the bed. 'I just woke up sorry! Be ready in 10.' Alyssa texted to the group chat of me, her, Hannah, and Lincoln. 'I need coffee ASAP.' Lincoln texted.

I met up with Lincoln, Hannah, and Alyssa in the lobby of the hotel. "Why didn't you stop me?" Lincoln complained. "You said if I stopped you, you would shove a shot down my throat." "You should know I was kidding!" I hit Lincoln on the head. "Drink your coffee and hurry up, we have a appointment at a dress store."

We made it to the dress store. Going inside, wedding gowns filled the store as rose scent hit my nostrils.

"Ms. Hendrix?" A middle-aged woman came up to us. "Yes ma'am." "I'm so excited to be helping you with your dress." She offered a smile. "Thank you, I've heard many things about this place."

The lady's working started speaking French as another woman came and offered us champagne. "Don't mind if I do!" Lincoln grabbed the glass off her tray. Hannah took champagne off the tray as well, "Merci." I turned to Hannah with a shocked look. "When you travel a lot, you learn languages."

The lady offered champagne to both me and Alyssa. I took a glass while Alyssa didn't. "I can't, got a little one in here." She pointed to her stomach, and the lady nodded and walked away.

"We have a wide selection of dresses. Do you have a idea of what you would like?" "I was hoping for something flowing, a long train, and maybe some large detail." She took notes on everything I said, and I was majorly impressed with the customer service.

She came back with a rack filled with many dresses. "This is our best sellers along with the style you're looking for." I eyed the dresses when my eyes landed on a certain one. "Can I see that one?" I asked. The lady brought it down and took me to the fitting room.

I stood in front of the mirror wearing my dress. My dream wedding dress. The flowers on the sleeves and front were gorgeous. The detail on the gown was breathtaking and I couldn't get enough of how large it was.

I walked out of the dress room. Hannah and Alyssa turned to me and acted like crying baby's at the sight of me. "Oh my god I think heaven just sent us a angel!" Hannah yelled. Lincoln immediately ran up to us. "Jesus Christ you look like a goddess!" He cheered. The uplifting words around me made me feel more confident in my choice.

"It is a beautiful dress." The lady said. "It's definitely the one I want to wear." I said, looking in the mirror. "Blake is going to cry." Alyssa said behind me. I laughed at her joke, but it's probably true.

We payed for the dress along with 2 blue bridal dresses for Alyssa and Hannah. I texted Blake on our way back to the hotel. 'Dress is secured.' 'Do I get a sneak peek?' 'Absolutely not. That's bad luck.' He sent a rolling eyes emoji back, making me smile at my phone.

We all met up at a bakery in the middle of Paris. Blake and Tyler seemed to be early, as they already chose sides like macaroons and cupcakes. "I'm choosing the cake." I pushed past all of them towards the front desk.

"I have a wide selection of pieces. You can choose how you want the design and flavor." The man behind the desk told me. I looked at the options of cake, seeing a butterfly cake, a white cake with roses at the bottom, and a pink cake with chocolate strawberries on top.

"I personally liked the white cake the best." Blake came behind me and said. "It's nice but I feel it's dull." "We can always add more to it." The man added to our conversation. I switched my attention between the pink and the white cake.

"Is there any chance we can keep the white cake how it is, but add the chocolate strawberries?" The man nodded. "Then we'll do that." I said. The man took out a notepad and started writing down our request. "Good call love." Blake whispered into my ear. "And when will this be ma'am?"

"This Saturday."

My head flipped around to face Blake. This Saturday? That's in 5 days! "What? We barely have enough time." "I already booked the venue and I told you I didn't wanna wait." He wrapped a arm around my waist but I pushed him off. "You booked the venue without me?" I gave him a annoyed look.

I didn't want to cause a scene so I paid for the cake and left the bakery. Blake followed me out. "I don't see what the big deal is." "The big deal is we were supposed to do this together. I wanted to see the venue, I want to know what we're having for dinner. I want to contribute in all of this. It's my wedding too." I said to him.

"F*ck Lilia, I'm sorry. I thought I would take care of some things so you wouldn't have to do so much." His distressed state slightly made me feel bad now. "From now on, we do the planning together, got it?" He nodded rapidly.

"So where's the venue anyways?" I asked.

"It's a secret, but I promise you'll love it."