Chapter Twenty-Six

~Blake~
Is it wrong for me to keep Lilia away from the Formula 1 world? I hate keeping a secret from her like this but I wouldn't want to risk the damage I'll do if she finds out. Every time I've talked to Peter he kept saying nothing has changed. I'm starting to reconsider if McLaren is the team for me or not if they're willing to make me sign something to push happiness away from me just so they can keep earning trophies.

All weekend I've been practicing, earning myself a pole position for Italy. Lilia has spent her days with Alyssa and Lincoln. Nothing new on the Alyssa situation, but we're all still curious. Today was the day of the race. Seats slowly started to fill. My eyes would slowly scan, seeing fans wearing shirts with their favorite drivers name and number.

I lost my balance for a second when someone jumped onto my back from behind me. The giggles echoing in my ear told me exactly who it was. "You ready racer?" I looked over my shoulder to see a small grin on Lilia. "You should know by now I'm always ready." She smiled at my response. I decided to let Lilia stay on my back while I went to go check and make sure everything was in good condition for the race. Every now and then I would look over my shoulder to see her listening to every word that me and the workers say.

The speakers started playing, indicating the race was about to start. I placed a kiss on Lilias forehead before getting into my car and driving it out onto the grid. I saw lights start blinking on, every last one turning on until they shut off. The engine roar made my adrenaline rush. Formula 1 has always been my favorite thing of all time.

Lilia topped that.

                                      ~Lilia~
I watched as cars zoomed passed us. My eyes catching Blake and Tyler's car every minute. Alyssa and Lincoln both sat with me in the garage, and soon Blake's parents came in as well.

"Lilia good to see you." Blakes mom said, pulling me into a small hug. "Same to you Mrs. Fox." "Honey, call me Emilia." She gave me a warm smile. Blakes dad came around, giving me a small hug as well. "How's Blake doing?" His dad asked me. "He's doing well. Keeping his place in P1." Suddenly Emilias phone started ringing. "I have to take this, be right back." She started walking away. Alyssa and Lincoln were busy too dragged into the race.

"So, everything between you and Blake okay?" I turned my attention to Blake's dad. "We're okay." I paused for a second. "Are you sure?" "Well actually, things have been slightly strange." He started nodding a little. "It's mid-season. During this time is contracts. He probably has almost every team offering him a lot." I nodded. It probably is just that.

Soon, Emilia returned back. "Charles, Hannah said she'll be for the Monaco race." Emilia said, happy about her sentence. "Who's Hannah?" I asked. "A childhood friend of Blake." I think she could tell the worry that came across me. She placed a hand on my shoulder, reassuring me. "It's not anything like that. They've been friends since they were 6, and you'll love her." I was still slightly worried but his mom has a way of bringing down any negative emotions.

Soon the race was ended, and Blake scored P1. I watched as he stood on the podium, waving his trophy and being drowned in champagne. His parents and everyone in the garage clapped and cheered. I looked over my shoulder to see Alyssa gone while Lincoln stood by the wall with Gabe, clapping as well. I walked over to them. "Where's Alyssa?" "She said she wasn't feeling well, ran back to the hotel." I stared at Lincoln with disbelief. "Alone Linc?" "She's a big girl." I slapped Lincoln's head.

Blake ran up to his parents, hugging them before coming to me. "You did well out there." He took off his helmet, running his fingers through his hair. "Thanks beautiful." He pulled me into a hug. I pulled away from the hug. "As much as I would love to stay with you and your parents, I need to go check on Alyssa." He looked at me, staring at my features. "I'll go with you. My parents were heading back to the hotel anyways." I nodded. We all walked back to the hotel, Blake keeping me close like I was a child trying to run away.

We finally got back to the hotel, his parents and us separating after entering. Me and Blake walked into the elevator. I stared at how Blake's race suit attached to his skin. I slowly walked up to him, hugging him slowly. "What's this for?" He asked. "I don't know. Just a hug I guess." He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. He placed a small kiss onto my hair, "I love you." My heart melted at his words, even though I hear them almost every day and night. "I love you."

The elevator dinged, with us separating and walking out together. We finally reached Alyssa and Tyler's hotel room. I knocked on the door, hearing no response. "Alyssa?" Nothing. I knocked again. This time, Alyssa opened the door. She looked as if she had just got thrown on the road.

"What the hell happened?" I pushed opened the door, grabbing a hold onto Alyssa as her body lost balance for a second. "I." She couldn't speak a whole sentence. She slowly raised her hand, pointing towards the bathroom. I pushed her into the bathroom. Her dropping onto the floor and throwing up into the toilet. Blake rushed inside, "Damnit." He said under his breath. "Lilia, I need a favor." I kneeled down to her level, "What is it?" She laid against the wall, keeping herself up. "I need you to go to the store, buy me some medicine. Maybe some allergies or something." She managed to finished speaking before throwing up back into the toilet.

"I'll go get the stuff, you stay here with her." I nodded at Blake. "Wait!" We both turned out attention back to Alyssa, her leaning against the toilet for stability.

"I need you to also get me multiple pregnancy tests."