Chapter Forty-Three

~Blake~
"Beige!" "Champagne!" "Beige!" "CHAMPAGNE B*TCH!"

Over the past hour I've been dealing with Lincoln and Lilia argue on the color for the table covers. Honestly, I stopped looked at the colors when they started yelling.

"F*ck, ENOUGH!" I yelled. Both of them turned to me surprised. "You both are giving me a headache. Just come to a agreement, and I'm coming to bed." I walked out of Lincoln and Gabe's hotel room and went to mine.

A flopped on the bed, with tiredness hitting me harder than before. I didn't change into any pajamas and decided to take a small nap for now.

In the middle of my nap, I heard the door shut. I woke up to see Lilia tired as well. "Sh*t what time is it?" I asked. "I don't know, 3 in the morning?" She said while changing into her pajamas. "3 in the morning? Please tell me you weren't arguing with Linc all this time." She slowly nodded while walking like a sloth towards the bed.

"Planning is so much harder than I thought." Lilia mumbled into the pillow. With it being 3:00am, that means today is our last day to do any rush planning. The wedding is the next day then F1 practices start and I don't want that to interfere with us.

When I looked over, Lilia was already passed out. I texted Tyler to see if he was up. 'You up man?' 'Yeah what's up?' 'I need some help with some last minute planning, can you meet up with me in the lobby?' 'Yeah in a hour, Alyssa's sick again so I'm taking care of her right now.'

I changed into new clothes. I tucked Lilia into bed and placed a small kiss on her hair. I spent the hour scrolling through places and what time they open and close. 'Okay heading down now.' Tyler's text displayed on my phone.

We went out of the hotel and got breakfast first. "So where's Lilia?" "She's sleeping. She's been taking over on the decoration part of the wedding and it's draining her energy. I decided to take the last minute things off her hands." "Oh what a great husband you are. Please marry me!" Tyler acted  sarcastically while shoving his left hand towards me.

We pulled into a flower shops parking lot. We walked in and we're hit immediately with floral scents everywhere. A young lady came to greet us. "Well hello fine men, how may I assist you today?" The lady said while staring at both me and Tyler in a seductive way.

"We're looking for flowers for a wedding." I said. "Oh are you the best man or a guest helping?" She asked. "No, it's my wedding." The lady dropped her look and backed away. "Oh, of course. Well, do you have a idea of what kind?"

I spotted white roses from across the room, along with red roses beside them. "Do y'all do mixed?" She nodded. "Can we do those white roses with red roses?" The lady walked towards the bouquet of flowers and picked a even amount of each and made large bouquet mixed.

"Is this to go or will they be delivered on a certain day?" She asked. "Tomorrow if possible." I said. "And location?"

"The Effiel Tower."

                                     ~Lilia~
I woke up to being alone in my hotel room. When I check my phone, I only had one message from Alyssa. 'Get ready b*tch, we're having a girls day before your wedding.' 'Um okay?' I went to go text Blake. 'Where are you?' 'Out with Tyler taking care of some last minutes things for you. Enjoy your day off beautiful.' I don't know if I should be grateful for him helping me or pissed for him not telling me.

In the middle of me getting ready, rapid knocking hit my door. I opened to see Alyssa. "Ready?" "Not even close." She pushed passed me and entered my room. "I sent you a message a hour ago!" "B*tch I was sleeping!"

We finally made it out. Alyssa dragged me inside her car and drove off. "Where are we going?" "It's a surprise." I leaned back into the passenger seat and relaxed while Alyssa drove.

She drove up into a unknown parking lot. "Are you kidnapping me?" She laughed at me response. "No, if I wanted to I would've done that years ago."

We got out of the car and took a walk together. We came into the entrance of the Louvre museum. We payed our way in a looked around the museum.

"Why did you bring me here?" "Remember when we were 7 and we went on that field trip to the Alamo?" I nodded at Alyssa. "And I accidentally broke my wrist when I hit one of the metal cannons?" I laughed at the memory popping into my head. "Are you going to recreate it?" "God no!"

"I just wanted to spend one last time with you as a non-married woman. Like old times." Her small gesture made me think of how crazy the future is going to be. With her new baby boy on its way, and me getting married tomorrow, time will definitely be shorter together then usual.

We hug for a long moment. Alyssa has been the closest thing to a sister to me. I probably would be lost without her or Lincoln.

But that's the crazy thing about life. They bring people in who teach you lessons and people who are meant forever. Lincoln, Alyssa, Tyler, Gabe, and definitely Blake are my forevers.

"No matter what, promise me we'll forever be family. Our kids will be friends and we'll stay together." Alyssa asked me in our hug. How could I ever say no to her?

"I promise."

We pulled away from our hug and I saw tears run down Alyssa's cheeks. "Why are you crying?" I laughed while speaking. "Because my best friend is growing up. I think it's my hormones mostly." We chuckled together. "But seriously, you're no longer going to be a Hendrix. That horrible family of yours and ex wont be in your new life." Okay now I was the one crying.

My family wasn't invited to my wedding. My dad congratulated me over the phone and as much as I wanted him to be there, my mother wouldn't let him. I promised myself to tell her about my marriage after.

I just don't know how she'll take it.