Chapter Ten

~Blake~
Lilia turned to me with a scared look on her face. She ran up to me as she put the call on speaker. "What do you mean he's here?" She said to the phone. "He's here at the apartment. He's asking for you." She looked towards me and mouthed 'Alex'. When is this f**ker going to take a hint? I grabbed the phone and started talking to Alyssa. "What does he want?" I asked as I walk to the bench to grab our bags. "He said he wants to talk to Lilia." "That's not f**king happening." Lilia then grabbed her phone and put it on mute. "Excuse me?" She seemed pissed. "What?" "You do not make that decision for me." She said as she stared at me. If looks could kill, I'd be a dead man right now. "I'm sorry." I said as I pulled her into a hug. I'm doing what her parents and ex did, I'm not giving her a say. No matter how much I wouldn't want her to see him, it's not my choice. It's hers.

She grabbed the phone and unmute herself. "We're on our way, but I'm not talking to that a**hole in private if that's what he wants. Anything he has to say he can say in front of everyone." She said as she hung up the phone and we went to the car.

~Lilia~
Blake was speeding a lot. I could tell her was frustrated and furious about the Alex situation. I grabbed onto his hand to calm him down, and it eventually worked. As he turned off the car, he turned to me and grabbed both my hands. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I nodded. We walked together to my apartment as we stood in front of the front door. I gave him a smile and a small nudge before opening the door.

When I entered the apartment, it's obvious that there was either a huge tantrum or a fight that happened as glass was everywhere and things were scattered. Lincoln and Alyssa ran up to me and hugged me. "Omg don't ever do that again take me with you bish." Lincoln said. I laughed. Alyssa walked up to Blake as she gave him a put on his arm. "Thank you for taking care of her." I heard from behind me. I didn't have time to laugh at her comment, I needed to find Alex. "Where is he?" I asked Lincoln as he pointed towards my room. I turned to Blake motioning to my door as he nodded, walking towards it first.

When Blake and I opened the door, all my clothes was scattered around the floor. My pictures were broken. My heart broke when I saw my favorite picture of me when I was 7 in my first ballet recital was torn. I wanted to stab his head for ruining everything. "Hello gorgeous." Me and Blake both turned as we saw Alex leaning against my closet door. Blake came in front of me as he already had his hand into a fist. I grabbed onto his arm, making sure he knows I'm fine.

"So this is what you ran off to? This place you call a home?" "It's a better home then back in Texas." I said as I felt anger building inside of me. "You could've had everything, Lilac. You could've had a perfect career, a perfect home, and you left for what? For some friends, a "passion" and some guy?" He added as I felt judged. "You have no right to say that. You put her through so much s**t and for you to come into her apartment and destroy her belongings is unacceptable." Blake yelled as he walked up to Alex slowly. "Unlike you, I give her everything she needs. I give her money, I give her acceptance. Pleasure. When was the last time you made her feel good." Once I heard Alex say that, I immediately grabbed onto Blake's shoulder and pushed him aside.

I slapped Alex.

"Get the f**k out of my apartment." I said at him, making sure he knew I was furious at him. "Lilac, don't you remember the last time we were together." He said as he tried to touch my face. "She said get out." Blake said as he grabbed onto Alex's hand. He pulled his hand away as he rolled his eyes and walked away. "Don't forget our dinner tomorrow. I can't wait to see you in the gorgeous dress." He said as he walked out. I was too furious to cry. I stared at the door as I saw Lincoln and Alyssa come inside my room. They started picking my clothes and I soon helped them.

~Blake~
As that b**ch walked out, I noticed how upset Lilia was. I didn't know if dinner was the right thing for her right now. I knew her parents wouldn't agree but she needed to start being her own person, and I wanted to help her become that person.

As her, Lincoln and Alyssa were cleaning up, I kneeled down to meet her face. "I'll be right back." I said as she nodded. I gave her a kiss on her cheek as we heard "ohhh" come from the other side of the room, seeing Lincoln and Alyssa staring. I chuckled as I walked outside to see Alex waiting on the bench.

"You're not me. You can't do the things I can to make sure she's on the right path." He said to me. I grabbed the colar of his shirt as I brought him to my face. "You're right, I'm not you. You need to leave Lilia alone before you ruin everything in her life." I said furious. "I don't ruin things, I make things better for her. She has disappointed her parents countless times, I am her only hope." "Her parents should accept her for who she is. And you, you have no idea how much she's had to lose because of you." "I know about you. You have a new girl under your arm every week. You'll ruin her." He said to me. He doesn't know me. He knows nothing about me. I know Lilia is not what I'm used to. She is someone who is strong, caring, passionate. I want to be someone special to her, because she is already someone special to me.

I let go of his colar as he walked away and got into his car. As he starting his car, I heard a door open behind me. I didn't bother looking, I kept my eyes on the d**k that was driving away. I felt a body hit against my back as arms wrapped around my waist. I knew exactly who it was. I turned to see Lilia hugging me as she was smiling. "Thank you. You're so stupid but thank you." I laughed at her comment as I hugged her back. Alex is right, I'll ruin her.

But not in the way he and her parents have. I plan to ruin any chances any guy thinks he has. To ruin myself in the process of building her. I'll ruin her past self if it means she'll find happiness. And hopefully, with me.