Chapter Nineteen

~Lilia~
I was pissed off. I grabbed inside my purse and texted Alyssa. 'I'm coming to your room.' I never got a response back. Alyssa and Tyler's room was a few floors below us so I had to stand in the elevator for a awkward second with a random lady.

"You're very beautiful, I'm sorry if it came sudden I just wanted to say that." The lady gave me a genuine smile. "Thank you." "Do you have a boyfriend." She was obviously trying to make conversation, not that I minded. "Yes I do. We actually just had a terrible fight though." My heart clenched at my sentence. "Well from my point of view, it seems you have a good circle around you, including your boyfriend. I feel it's going to be a wonderful thing for both of you, including the obstacles you come across with bring you more to you in the end."

As I reached the floor of Alyssa's room, I smiled at the lady, walking out of the elevator. My whole way walking to Alyssa's room I had her words stuck in my head. I knew I was happy with Blake, I knew this fight was something I wanted over but I was stilled heated. I needed a out for a moment.

I knocked on Alyssa's door, no answer. I was getting more pissed off so I decided to start banging. Soon, I was greeted by a shirtless, messy hair Tyler. "Lilia, what are you doing here?" What. The. F*ck. I soon saw a messy hair Alyssa wearing a baggy shirt, looking flushed. "Lilia, hey girl!" I stared at both of them with a questioning look. "I better get going, I'll go talk to Blake or something." Tyler grabbed a shirt from a chair and walked out of the room. "Barefoot?" I questioned him. He turned around and ran back to the room, putting on some sneakers are running out again. I turned back to Alyssa, her giving me a weird face. "Come in." She was laughing weirdly.

I sat down on the couch, staring at Alyssa. "You have one chance to explain what the f*ck was going on in here." She was staring at the floor, switching weight from foot to foot. "Let's just say we move a lot faster than you and Blake." I was confused. "I mean A LOT faster." I finally got the hint. "Oh my god please tell me it isn't-." She nodded, smiling like a idiot. "I do not need that image in my mind." I said, covering my eyes being dramatic. She came running to me and hugged me roughly, laughing like crazy.

"So why did you come?" I sighed. "Me and Blake got into a fight." Her expression changed instantly. "About?" "The whole situation with Isaac or whatever his name is." Her hand went to her jaw, leaning against the couch listening to me. "He said I shouldn't be defending him and that I was causing a scene." "Well you kinda were." I lightly pushed Alyssa. "I know but it was at the heat of the moment, and Blake just made it worse by telling me what to do." She nodded, finally understanding me. "I think this is something small, just compromise its not something serious."

I understood her words, but was I ready to actually face it? I guess the whole situation and the fight made me so pissed that I didn't think of any solutions at the time.

We both heard the door open, revealing Tyler behind it. He came in a leaned against the chair, "Go fix my bro you made him upset." He was acting like a child. I rolled my eyes, "He made me upset first." "Yeah but he's always like that, you'll get used to it." He chuckled. I turned to Alyssa, her still giving me a genuine smile.

"Just go talk it out with him. I'd hate to see this end over a small fight like this." She grabbed onto my hand and started rubbing her thumb on my palm.

I wanted everything to be okay with him but this was first ever real relationship. I don't know how things like this work. I wasn't sure was the next step was after a argument.

I got up and hugged Alyssa, "thank you." I stared walking back to my hotel room. When I got into the elevator I was met by emptiness. The whole time I wondered how things will be, and hoping we can put it past us.

I walked to the hotel room and every step I took closer I felt anxious. I grabbed the card from my purse and slid it down into the card reader, opening the door.

When I opened the door, I was surprised. More like shocked.

I was greeted by Blake sitting on the couch, his head in his hands while Claire standing in front of him. I don't think any of them noticed me. I snuck behind a chair and listened.

"Blake we both know this relationship is holding you down. Think about your career, your future!" She started stating. Was I really holding him down? "She's not worth it. She can't give you want you need Blake, and we both know what that is." Claire started walking slowly up to Blake, my eyes turning blurry.

I was surprised when Blake jumped up from the couch, slightly pushing her as well. "How many times have I told you not to barge into my room without knocking." He looked pissed. "I going to make this clear with you once Claire so you better f*cking listen." I could tell he was furious, he was leaning against her, she was practically trembling at the sight of him. "Don't ever come near me or Lilia again. I don't care if you're a manager for our team I will gladly have your contract revoked if I witness this sh*t again." Her expression changed to a shocked one, me as well.

Claire pushed Blake, "You can't be serious." "I'm dead f*cking serious." His expression was guarded, like always around most people. She went to the door, grabbing on the knob before turning back around, "She's can't be me though, we both know that." She gave Blake a small smirk. "Thank god for that." She turned away before slamming the door.

Blake flopped on the couch, letting out many deep breaths. My mind was still processing the scene that was just displayed in front of me.

Finally I came out from behind the chair and slowly walked up to him. My hand rubbed against his back, making him flinch. "Oh it's just you." He said, giving me a small smile, but not his usual smile. This smile was a upset one, a forced smile. I took a deep breath for my next words.

"You have one chance to explain why she was in our room and what happened."

_________________________________

Thank you all so much again for 10K I really can't thank you all enough it means so much to me! I love every single one of you and I hope you all are doing well, thankyouthankyou!!

Also, don't hate me please. It's all going to be okay ;) LMAO