"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, Take Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok to be your husbands?" 

"I do." Jungkook says without skipping a beat. 

The priest nods, turning to Hoseok. "Do You-"

"Fuck yes!" Hoseok blurts out, making everyone fall into a fit of laughter. Of course Jay just had to slip out a such a crucial moment, but luckily Hoseok mentally pushes him back, hoping he can last until the end of the ceremony before his alters start taking over. 

Continuing, the priest turns to Jimin, asking him the same question. "Do you, Park Jimin, take Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok to be your husbands? To have and to hol-"

"I do!" Jimin cuts him off, not even bothering to listen to the whole speech because honestly he is already committed to spending his whole life with them. 

Another fit of laughter erupts, the priest lets out a deep sigh and nods, proceeding with the final part. "Please put on the -" 

"We already have them on!" Jungkook shows his to the priest, as does Jimin and Hoseok. "Can we get to the part where we kiss?" he eyes, giving the priest his doe eyed stare. 

The priest sighs deeply, nodding to Jungkook's request. "If there is anyone here who objects to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace." 

Silence draws upon everyone, not a single soul daring to speak against this long awaited moment. 

The priest continues. "With that said and done, I now pronounce you husbands. You may now-"

They didn't need to wait for the priest to finish as Jungkook and Hoseok kiss Jimin on each cheek, making the smaller male giggle lightly. Then Jimin returns the kiss, starting with Jungkook, then Hoseok. Then Jungkook and Hoseok both look at each other, deeply blushing as they kiss. 

And so the wedding went on from there, with Jimin doing a ballet dance for the guests, along with Hoseok who had helped him practice for it. Both moved with along with the classical music, swaying their bodies, conveying the melodies with every twist and turn of their limbs. 

Jungkook stood aside, watching with awe at his husbands interpreting two swans. His alters were also watching, all of them silently admiring the show. 

After that, everyone mingled and talked over dinner and drinks. Namjoon introduced his parents to Hoseok and Jungkook, both curious about Hoseok and Jungkook's alters. Hoseok briefly explain to them the whole concept, assuring them that he is in full control and not talking to any of his other alters, the same with Jungkook. 

They both found it very interesting, especially Namjoon's father who was into medicine and was studying it. 

Hoseok and Jungkook were so thankful and relieved Namjoon and his parents were so understanding. It's hard to find people who can really sit down and grasp the idea of D.I.D without judgments. 

As the evening ventured on, Jungkook took the mic and sang for his husbands, belting out a soft melody of comparing the state of euphoria to being with his husbands.

Jimin cried, but Jay nearly slipped out, wanting to get on his knees for Jungkook, but Hoseok had to pinch himself, forcing the sassy alter to fall back into his mind, mentally telling him that he'll have his chance soon. 

The wedding went on until past midnight, ending around one am. The last dance of the night was held by the grooms, but it was awkward since its three, so Jimin went with Jungkook while Dawon danced with her brother. 

"I'm so proud of you Hoseok." she tells him, both siblings swaying side to side with the music. "I know if mother was here, she'd be proud of you too."