Chapter 26

Y/n's POV:

The rain finally slowed down thankfully so i was able to go home using mina's extra jacket that she let me borrow since she had a umbrella with her.

I passed by a near book store to buy me and sana's textbook that the teacher said.

I went to buy some ramen and ate it at my room  checking mom as always before going to bed. i prayed myself to sleep that hopefully i get to find her very very soon.

I woke up early the next morning feeling heavy brain but shrugged since i manage to get up and showered.

I put on my work shirt and ran to deliver some chickens bringing the keys and my bag with me. i recieved my last call from a guy and the address was *******-**-**- building floor 56A0.

i went faster to finish sooner so i can get to class on time.

I preparley want to slap myself not recognizing the address because it was the same building i work as a janitor.

I gulped as i look at the tall building and proceed inside hoping none of my boss see me.

the security gave a girl i know you look and let me inside after i showed him the recipt of order.

I went to the elevator and pressed the right buttons for the floor im going . i called the dialer hoping that it was just one of the staff who order, but he doesn't respond.

I came inside and roamed around looking for the customer over and over , door by door but none i called him out many times but he still does not answer and eventually i found myself in the staff room waiting for that idiot.

i got slowly pissed by the time and about to burst out of there but my phone finally rang up showing the dialer.

"yah! i've been calling you several times, are you taking your order or not?" i finally let out, i hear a deep chuckle from the line.

"Is that how you talk to your boss?" he said making me confuse either i heard him from the line or....behind me..

"Turn around turtle" he spoke deeply sending shivers down my spine. i slowly turn around seeing him and  smirking at me holding his phone to his ears.

another guy from behind him showed up and gave the same shock look as me when our eyes met.
"Noona?"

you've gotta be kidding me

...you've gotta be kidding me...

A/n: Guys im very sorry if other chapters are short enough im really trying to make it long, i sincerely apologized:<