Chapter 57

Because of late sleeping from your studying last bight you woke up late abd went to skip your way in the resto.

Just as you arrived the door your manager was fuming rage by the way he looks at you.

"You. are. fired" was all he said before storming out. you ran your way to him begging to give you a second chance but he made his desicion firing you.

"I understand sir thank you" you gave your last bow as you left the resto in defeat and tired. you change your shirt and went to school after feeling blue.

"Y/n-ah gwaenchana?" heesung nedge your arm as you lean yourself in the arm rest

"Y/n-ah gwaenchana?" heesung nedge your arm as you lean yourself in the arm rest. "i just got fired today" you said blankly not wanting to think about it anymore.

"Is there anything i can help?, i can lend you some money" he said but you politely declined as he nods at you. "Any move on confessing?" you said smirking to yourself as you see his ears turns red looking away.

"Just dont let her know yet ok. im doing my process" he said blushing.
you were totally enjoying the view of him being flustered.

You hummed yourself a song as you payed your attention back at the lesson. "You've got a nice voice y/n" heesung said as you tilt your brows in confusion. "You should join our band" he offered as you widened your eyes in shock.

"You have a band?!" you shake his arms. "its not that big but yeah we do have" he said scratching his nape.
you were about to say something but were cut off when the bell rang.

"Bye now y/n" he said running away with his bag waving at you. the tiredness hit you again as you yawn but shrugged it off just as the thought of coffee might help you.

You went to grab yourself a coffee before proceeding to your next work which hopefully wont give you shit.

Arriving at the building you smile as you gave the 2nd coffee to the guard that you also bought for him. he lets a confuse look before he smiled as he thanked you for the coffee.

You wave him goodbye as you entered the building and started your work.
after hours of cleaning your were tired and very exhausted at your bad day already feeling pressures collapsing you at the same time.

You drank yourself some cold water to  freshen up your mood as you watch the time that you've done overworking again. your ringtone startled you out of nowhere when it ranged.

Picking it up you knew how this would end so you took a breath before answering her call.
"Yah why did you send me a lot of me, do you know how much is it" her voice boomed from the other line.

"i know ok just use it , dont worry im fine im doing good here i swear unnie is taking good care of me" you said calming her. "Baek y/n if-" her voice was cut off when she started to cough virgusly making you worry.

"Eomma gwanchana? are you hurt?" you said worrying. "Ani its just cough, i gotta go now tell your unnie i miss you guys *cough* bye love you" she said then hanged up the call.

You texted her that she should go to the doctor and take care of yourself before shoving back the phone. you turn to your side seeing taehyung stairing at you as your heart nearly jumps from the building.

 you turn to your side seeing taehyung stairing at you as your heart nearly jumps from the building

"Yah taehyung-ah" you said holding your dearest heart.

"Wanna join us a movie night?" he said looking bored. he took your silence as he walks to grab the popcorn bag and put it inside the microwave.

The sound of popping was filling the silence in the kitchen. "Can you pass me the bowl y/n" he said. You nodded in return and went to grab a big bowl.
"Tae is everything fine?" you asked noticing how he look.

He didn't answer but instead pouted like a little kid. "I had bad dreams y/n" he said pouting sadly. you were tempting your self not to squeeze those fluffy cheeks and approach him instead giving a big bear hug to atleast comfort him.

He seemed tensed but gave in back hugging you "It's ok tae bad dreams aren't repliable on real life so dont be sad. you look like a 5 year kid being scared of monsters" you said pulling away.

"Their waiting c'mon" he smiled finally grabbing your wrist and led you too a big room that look like a movie theatre.

"Guys do you mind y/n watch with us" he said smilingly. "Yeah sure sit with us y/n" jungkook said patting the vacant seat between the back chairs.
you slowly led your way and sat beside as the movie starts.

"Conjuring" a males voice said pushing down the play button. you peek who it was and saw that it was just yoongi who seemed having no fun at all watching and layed his head back at the leather chair.

"I hate horror movies" tae mumbled beside you "So do i" you whispered at him making you both giggle and started to watch the movie.