Chapter 28

Third Person's POV:

As you walk down the hallways you passed by the roof top balcony seeing a mini basketball court with some staff playing on it

it was your break time and enjoyed resting there at a bench a little while watching them playing it.

soon they left saying it's back to work and you nodded. swinging your legs back and forth at the bench,the ball ran to you slowly hitting the tip of your shoes.

You picked it up and decide to play alone with it...it's been long since i do physical activities... you started dribbling the ball and lifted your feet to shoot it along bending your arms upward.

..it shoot..

you happily punched the air and played more, but the time to time you kept struggling to shoot the ball again.

This time you were ready to bend your arms upward when someone came shouting your name making you turn around your head seeing no other than jhope smiling at you holding a almost finished drink in his hands.

you lost your focus bending upward your arms and it ended as a loose shot making the ball bounce back hitting the top of your head.

"ah." you whined rubbing your head. jhope on the other hand burst out laughing wildly approaching you holding his stomach back.

he smiled so bright that even a sunshine would be compared to him..Man that's the brightest smile i've ever seen..

"yah, stop laughing" you murmured making him more burst into laughter

"yah, stop laughing" you murmured making him more burst into laughter. you got so pissed that you picked up the ball and throwing it at him. even with the strong force he manage to  catch it in single hand .

..damn...

He playfully throwed the ball back to you will wiping his invisible tears dramatically making you giggle.

"hi y/n" he said throwing the cup away in the trash and getting closer as you did the same greeting him back. "what's up" you blurted but he just took the ball from you and held your wrist gently going behind you.

The way he touched your hands guiding it correctly how to hold the ball made you suck up some air and began blushing hard intensely.

"This is how you must hold it ok" he said slowly lifting your upper left hand while the other bending down. the gap between your back and his chest was like left nothing at all.

(A/n):...what in the kdrama is this...

You kept trying to hold your red shade down but your heart wont stop kaboojing like a bazooka inside of your chest. he then back away slowly saying try to shoot and as you lifted your feet upward and throwed the ball as he instructed.

you were actually shock that it did shoot the ball on the hoop perfectly and made you blurted an  Aha!  and turned back at him smiling proudly that you made it enter the hole.
.
.
.
"So.. what did you came in here for?" you asked pulling the cart beside you.
he stayed silent and took out something from his pocket.

"Here" he reached the blue tag you always wear , you look at yourself to see that it detached from the string. "oh. mianhe" you took and attached back to the string securing it.

He waved goodbye showing his dimples making him look so of a sunshine.

..cute..wait what?!..

you slapped your right cheek scolding your inner voice inside that head. "Snap out of it y/n" you shake your head and went continued back to work.

(A/n): Boi if i was that position i'd sell my soul..jk.  Stream Dynamite anyway.
butter event will be coming soon i promise._.