Chapter 6

Still Y/n's POV:

I was finally done and just about to go to the managers office when mr lim came himself and walked towards me.

"Here's your check y/n" he handed me a brown envelope .

"Kamsammida (thank you) Mr lim "

i bowed and opened the paper, i was very confused when i counted the money . it was too many from my regular salary.

"mr li-" i was about to say something when he interuptted "i added a little bit so spend it wisely ok?" he said and winked at me playfully , i giggle and gave him a big hug.

"i'll spend it wisely mr lim thank you " i said while hugging him and bid good bye.

I came home eventually and had a quick nap . i wake up to see that it was already 7pm and mom is already heard cooking dinner in the kitchen.

i stood and walk out of the bed room and went to the kitchen , i saw my mom frying something that smelled delish , i gave her a back hug and smelled the amazing aroma crossing around the room.

" did you had a good nap?" she asked i hummed in response "Eomma..."

i spoke "Yes?" she asked "i got the offer to go in the seoul university that mr lim offered" i told her .

she turned the stove off and turn towards me " Pls be safe ok? you know that seoul is a big city" she said cupping my cheeks.

i held her hands "ne eomma i will" i said smiling to let her know that i'll be fine. she kissed my forehead and let me go "now go get the plates and this will be done soon" she said , and we ate and talked about things like that the next day i will be going and blah blah blah

.......The Next day....

I am here now at the bus going to the station to get a ticket .

wearing my headset and looking out the window feeling the mood when i decided to call my one and only friend if she can come with me , she said yes and told me to wait in the station , the bus was still driving along the road and eventually stopped at another bus stop.

people came and i saw that there was a pregnant woman looking at her 30's and there was someone that was also pregnant sitting in the pregnant seat so i stood up from my seat and offered the lady to take mine.she said no but i insisted and she thank me.

standing there holding the bus pole securely, the bus went on and i kept feeling very uncomfortable like someone was intensionally touching my lower half behind.

i peeked from my left to see a gorgeous man with mask but he's hair its hazel brown gosh it looks so soft and well cared

... damn that's one nice shampoo...

and i looked to my right and saw a man over his 50's , i shrugged the feeling and continue my business.

when i kept feeling that someone and i know that someone is really touching my butt . i glared the gorgeous man beside me clenching my teeth "it's you right?" i said .

the man looked at me "me?" he asked "yes , you. i kept encountering like this every day i can spot perverts like you so stop it ok?" i demandingly said the shit out of him to quit touching me.

"excuse me miss but i didn't touch you" he defended "oh shut up i know it was you, you pervert ass" clenching my bag my tightly stoping myself to get in a fight.

" ya, stop it , it wasn't really me stop blaming that it was me i didn-" i interuptted him.

" I know how to deal pervert people like you , and who could it be huh? you stupid jerk" i said turning to the man at my right "ajeossi (uncle) can you report this guy " i said to the man and i went down the bus at my stop pushing the jerk away.

"Y-ya! it wasn't really me!" they guy shouted , "jin-jja (really) it wasn't me" i heard the guy said to the people around him ruffling his hair. i rolled my eyes at him and continued to walk as he watch me from the bus.

Eun sang's POV:

Where the hell is this biatch...

I kept waiting here for the past 25 minutes

.. did she left without me?...

i spoke to myself when i saw a girl with familiar baggy jacket and a simple sling bag walking towards me "hey im sorry i got caught off something" she apologized.

"where in the universal planet did you came from i thought you were the one who's gonna wait for me " i said making her burst into laughter.

"well its nothing just some pervert dude out there , dont worry i got it manage" she said clinging my arm on her.

"thought so" i shrugged and we went to the station and went to hang out at the movies.

"So your leaving later at 6:00?" i said munching my 5 inches sandwich

" well, yes because it might take me a long ride to go there so i'll be going at maybe 5 or 4 pm " she said drinking her cola and side fries.

"i hope you don't get lost" i joked
"dont worry i printed the whole city of seoul" she replied with sarcasm making us laugh like idiots in the foot court .

"im going to miss you " she said
"oh shut up , its not like your gonna die anyway , your just gonna go there we'll still talk to each other dumb ass stop being dramatic " i said but in reality im going to miss her a lot

... really..

We enjoyed our day and went to her house to help her pack things she needed .

Y/n's POV:

Throwing my suitcase that is good enough for my things and stuff , taking and folding some clothes and eun sang helping me filling it , got my pajamas, slippers, everything that i only need .

while packing i went to my mini desk and saw my mini journal there sitting and my mini camera

that i got in a thrift sale for 30 dollars
laying on beside the lamp.

ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ: ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵐᵉʳᵃ ⁱˢ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ˢᵒʳʳʸ:)

i took it both and put them in my bag , when we finish packing , my mom and eun sang wanted to come with me at the station so i said yes and we went there.

it was 5:20 in the noon so im pretty lucky if i get early there to get a seat . we got into taxi and went to the station , "Kxt no.158.... ah there!" i pointed where my train at.

"bye bestie keep safe and you know what to do when some pervert out there tries to assult you" she said pouting and grabbing me for a tight hug.

"ara ( i know)" and let go "here's some bean powder for your favorite rice" mom handling me a plastic bag
and giving me a peck in the head and hugged me.

" take care darling ok? call me when you arrive and met your sister" she said "ne eomma , you also take care ok? i'll call you when i get there" i assured her. i bid my hugs and good byes to then and entered the train.

...... this is gonna be a journey
y/n.. prepare yourself... i sighed and proceed.

.....................................,.........,.................
Just an update:) love you guys keep voting

--- your author