Chapter 25

Third person's Pov:

you stared for a moment before he reach his hands towards you while the other hand is holding the umbrella.

(a/n): don't mind her clothes i just went to that picture since it was the nearest one that i pictured in my mind

"yeh?" you confusingly said. "it's cold out here, and besides your going to work right?" he smiled gesturing his hands for you to take.

"oh, deh" you wipe your crying face and took his hands and stood up. "kaja" you smiled not letting him worry about you. he frozed a little when you stood up and averted his eyes away from you getting red tint over his face

...is he blushing?...

He coughed shortly and took of his jacket. you were hella confused what is going on until he reached it for you to grab it.

"i.. i think you should wear this first.." he said still not looking at you blushing. you glance at your self to see that you might have a dirt of something in your shirt and just realized that you got wet from the rain and wearing a white shirt making your black bra visible a little.

Your eyes widened so wide like ypur eyeballs might pop off your eyesockets.

you grabbed his jacket hurriedly turning around covering yourself blushing so hard from embarrassment you really didn't notice.

...why tf did this happened ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ...

You turned back around to see him facing back at you scratching the back of his name still holding the umbrella mumbling something you couldn't clearly hear.

You were having a heavy blush around your face and just coughed fakely to give him clue that you were done.

He turned around looking down and noticed that you were now safely covered and approached you slowly.
you were to speechless to say anything.

But all you could do was giving him a bow of apology for your inconvenience. you heard him chuckling and just smiled at you

"Let's go, the rain might get heavier any second" he gestured his hands back, and you awkwardly smile and just followed him under his umbrella walking down the rain.

You both walked the street and knew that you only had 3 blocks away from the building and felt relief that you were both gonna be there anytime soon.

he was right though the rain is starting to get more heavier so you both fastened your pace and a crazy aju-ssi driving passed by so fast splashing waters onto the sidewalks.

the waters rised but before you could get wet he pulled you by the waist to the other side thankfully saving you from getting wet.

"i..uh...uhm.." you stuttered not getting the right words when you were both directly staring at each others eyes. you felt his back soaking wet from the splash and got up checking it if it was really wet all over.

"Your back is soaking, im so sorry you should've had just let me get wet from that crazy driver" you apologized and scold him like a mother at the same time. he just smiled and mouthed that it was ok.

You arrived at the building thankfully not soaking wet because of namjoon, but you really felt bad letting him get soaked instead of you. you got taken aback when he spoke out of nowhere.

"so.. are you gonna tell me why you were crying ?" he asked not glancing at you wiping his hands with the towel. you were a bit shock but sighed that he knew that you were trying to hide it from him.

"it's nothing.." you hang your head low feeling dumb and avoiding to answer his question as well. "it's ok.. don't force yourself" he smiled making you comfortable about your situation and smiled back at him mouthing a thanks.

You ran back got him some more towels so he can dry easily and offered to wash and dry his clothes but he hesitated but you insisted and finally he agreed and called THEIR P.A taking his shiny lookin expensive phone behind his pants pocket

....man that phones price could literally pay all my tuition fees from highschool...

He excused himself and called their p.a to bring him some extra shirt that he could use from the dressing room.
After a while their p.a came with a black shopping bag and lend it to him.

He passed by me smiling entering the Bathroom. you were left with their p.a glancing at you weirdly and checking you out from head to toe making you feel awkward.

...did she just?..

you were pretty sure she just rolled her eye on you before leaving out the lobby's waiting for him.

You shrugged and maybe you just misunderstand about her just rolling her eye

...if she really did that, welp i'd like to snatch her eye out then..just kidding

you sat yourself in a chair beside you until he got out in a white t shirt with balenciaga brand behind his back fitting a little making his arm muscles show.

...boi stop day dreaming again..

you snapped back at your thoughts when he kindly and lending you the black bag with his wet clothes.

"you can just leave it in the dressing room" he smiled and went out fixing his shirt. you find yourself relief when he left and noticed the tag was attached to the bag string and flipped it over to see the price.

....$400?!...

"What the fu... damn a simple white t-shirt for hundred dollars? dude this brand should be reported for over pricing items -,- " you were amazed at the priced and dissapointed both, why people would waste money for things when theres cheaper that is still the same as long as it covers them.

...well, thats how you thought when you were raised contented and thrifty when it gets to money..

You went to the washing room and took out the wet clothe. it had small stains from mud and unconciously you smelled it enhailing the scent and damn you were sure you just smelled the perfume of aphrodite's son.

he must be using a good perfume you thought and put it inside the washing machine so as the borrowed jacket he lend to you.

You dried the clothes using the dryer and thank god you were done and was about to put the dried fabric when there was a small paper laying inside the black bag.

You picked it up and see someones number written on it . you flipped it back saying on the note

"save my number, its namjoon anyway:) hope you'll be ok"

you laughed a little and a soft smile crept up to your face and you started blushing again like a tOMaToeH bijj.

You crushed your thoughts and scold yourself that it is no time for any drama and this is just part of your work as one of their staff.

you grabbed the bag and your cart with a straight face but deep down inside you were smiling from ear to ear feeling so

....fluttered...