Chapter 75

After a few weeks the day finally came
of the party. you were still having a sweet slumber in your bed as today was your rest day that you totally even forgot to get some costume for your self.

You groaned in annoyance as your phone kept ringing, sitting your self in the bed seeing that it was 4pm already as you picked up your phone seeing mina's number on the screen.

"Hello" you greeted with a sleepy voice. "Girl where the hell are you?!, the party is starting soon , everyone is here" she shouted through the line as you snapped in reality looking at the calendar.

"Holy cow, i-i'll be there in 30 minutes i promise" you stumbled as you stood up from the bed getting out of your bed. "Hurry then its on the eight floor to the main conference room the theme is-" she said but you hung up the phone changing into some clothes not hearing what she said after as all in your mind was to come.

You sat your self in the mirror and facetimed your friend sana for a quick help.

"Yow hi there" she greeted. " i need help with make up pls , but dont be do heavy" you interrupting as the hours is rushing.

"Ohh i see, your going in a date" you didn't answer he back as you just nodded for her to start already.
You got your self some simple make up as she instructed what to do since she is an expert for this.

"Lastly the lip gloss dear then your done" she finished as you did and look yourself in the mirror.

..is that me?..

With just a simple make up of tint and blush on along with a eye liner you totally look pretty than before looking like a dusted potato. you smiled to yourself that you've done a good job applying make up to yourself.

"I got to go now thank you for the help" you giggled as sana winked at you. "What are friends for" she smiled and pressed the end call button.

As you ran you pass by a costume store with a lot of costumes to pick. just as you what remembered mina said it was fantasy so you started looking for one.

You saw that was not that expensive and too simple outfit was the alice in wonderland costume in the corner.

"How much for that" you asked the only lady in the store. "40 dollars whole set rental" she spoke as you nodded and took the outfit.

"i'll take this ma'am" you said paying a 50 dollar bill. "keep the change" you said and ran with it as you took a cab to the building.

As you arrived at the building you went inside the woman's restroom and change into the dress. not gonna lie you kinda found yourself very cute. you brushed your hair and wore the ribbon headband as you went to check yourself lastly in the mirror.

You went inside the elevator pressing the button as you waited for the floor to halt, you heard the door dinged as you step your way out.

you walk through the halls looking for the right room as you came in a door way with balloons and decorations hanging.