Chapter 74

You were having a great time munching your break but you heard the speakers boomed out a announcement.

It said that there will be gathering at the main hall of the building for all staffs, you finished your lunch right after as you went to grab your cart and went to the main hall silently wiping your mouth.

You see bang pd-nim in the stage with a mic on his hand. you all listened as you see in his face full of excitement and joy. you see mina beside you as you nudge her arm whispering.

"What's happening?" you asked. she didn't answered yet as she squealed quitely. "i think it's that time again" she giggled. your face was full of confusion what she is talking about and just payed your attention back to the CEO of the building.

"Everyone i would like to announce that there will be a party celebration that we will throw at this room for the next week, everyone get to change and pick their costumes by the companies provision." he smiled as all the staffs were cheering in happiness at the announcement.

..so that's why..

"Omg im so excited , cant wait another theme" she exclaimed happily. "What theme?" you asked curiously not having a clue about this party thing. "Party are thrown with each theme last last year was valentines and i won as second most pretty costume. here" she said taking her phone ot as she scrolled through her gallery.

Your attention was caught as it totally look very pretty with pink roses and a dress extension on its back would totally make a good impression.

...wow...

"then horror , i think they will do the fantasy for these one" she finished whispering quitely shoving her phone back. "Welp i gotta go now back to work" you said making your way out.

"Your not gonna wait for the party theme to be announced?" she yelled as you waved at her. "i'll just ask you later" you yelled back and went to work.

You slowly entered yoongi's room which thankfully he wasn't there.to your surprise he left his studio open along with the curtains of it to the side.

Without permission you entered his studio looking around. it was dark but so cool at the same time how his are fully arrange and perfectly adjusted.

...and a little bit dusty...

You didn't waste anymore time as you cleaned his room and his studio as well for you to leave early

While mopping his studio you see a black guitar laying on the side of the PC speakers. you were amazed how simple and scheme of the color bolded to its feature.

You snap back at your world as you heard the front door clicked and just waited for your death to come. you immidiately pick up your stuff as you went to meet a chill yoongi with his hand on his pockets.

You bowed at him not giving an eye contact. "I am done mr.min" you said and were about to leave when you felt his hand on your wrist.

*y/n and authors world*

(a/n): whats with all this hand grab

y/n: ... umm your the author?...

(a/n): oh..yeah.. right (• ▽ •;) nvm then
...........................................

"Are you coming to the party?" he asked, you were curious why was he asking but shrugged as you turn around at him. "i think so sir" you said nervously.

He didn't answered and he lets your hand go as you took that as a cue to leave.

You clasp your heart inside that was having raid inside your chest.