Chapter 68

(a/n): hi everyone before you continue in this chapter i would like to thank you all for voting my story and i hope you guys will vote each chapter as you read them. not that im complaining for it but each vote really helps me a lot to gain readers and i hope you would understand to make you all happy in my story as long as you help me too. you can always go back at each chapter and help me with it i love you all have a great day and god bless:)♡.

After you cleaned almost all of your work you rest yourself in the building rooftop.

You deeply sighed deeply drinking your milk carton, you glance to the side and noticed a green plant on the sunlight being very dry.

It was a cactus that looked very dehydrated, you quickly grab it and went to the faucet watering the plant.

"Injang-ah" someone shouted as you turn your back seeing a young teenager boy looking for someone or something you guessed.

"Oh. you have him" he said, you guessed already that he was pointing at the cactus you were watering. "Ah neh it was very dry so i watered him" you said handling the plant.

"I forgot to get him out of the sun, thank you" he smiled like a bunny which reminded you of jungkook.

"What's your name" you ask politely.
"Oh im jungwoon, from enhypen" he smilingly said holding his precious cactus. He nodded and left after saying thank you. just then you felt your phone buzzed and took it out seeing it was a message from namjoon.

                             Joon🐨

:Y/n i need your help asap, in my studio.

You pick up your mess and went fast as you could to namjoon. you felt really dumb for yourself not asking where was his studio. so you took out your phone and texted him.

He send back his room number which was thankfully in the same floor you are in. "Joon it's me y/n" you said knocking the door.

The door opened revealing namjoon with a uncontrollable state his eye squinting non stop . "Dude are you ok?" you reach for your hand.

"Im not my specs fell when i was trying to wear it" he said looking at the floor. you immediately crouch down looking for that god damn glasses and saw the glimpse of your eye under the couch of his.

"I see it there" you pointed as he trying to figure out his vision. You tried to squeeze your hand but it wont fit in.

"I have a meeting in five minutes" he said swiping his hair back. you stood up and ran out of the room and came back with a small box with you.

"Just use mine instead it has the same clarification as how you squint your eyes like mines before" you hand him the clear contacts you had for extra.

"A big thanks to you y/n" he said smiling. "I think you might wanna wish it first with the solution" you chuckled as he nodded and went.

As he entered the bathroom you had a quick time looking around at his own studio. Basic and natural you mist say as he kept it very pleasant in the eyes.

"I need help" he shouted from the bathroom as you turn with a confuse look. "what for?" you shouted back.
"I can't put it , my hands are too shaky" he said opening the door. "Help me pleaaase" he pouted like child.

"Fine" you sighed entering the massive bathroom that looks halfway of your room.

...damn boi shiny shimmering splendid..

"Here" he lend the contact newly washed

"Here" he lend the contact newly washed. You tipped your toes but he was freaking tall.
"Dude are you slenderman, lower your self" you said as he chuckled.

Instead he bend his legs he snaked his hands to your waist and lifted you up to the bathroom sink. you yelped in surprise as you clench his shirt tightly.

"Much better than lowering myself you tiny potato" he giggled. you couldn't help but blush as the way you felt his hands firmly holding you. "Your just very tall you gigantic tree" you said pulling his collar closer.

"Dont move" you said carefully putting the contact in his eyes. after you safely put it you told him to blink a few time. "Your good to go" you smiled , you were about to go down when you realized he was covering the both of your hands each side on the sink.

He leaned his face closer as you hitched your breath at the sudden closeness. He leaves a soft peck on your lips sending million newly breeded butterflies in your stomach and your heart pumping in power of horse as 10x. he leaned back as he mouthed a thank you before he left the room.

You held your lips remembering the soft warm touch of his lips over yours almost melted your whole soul.

...wt...f...