Chapter 42

You sat yourself quitely beside him wondering where the hell is he taking you. "uhm..where are going?" you asked looking out the window.

"haven't you heard what i said?" he turn his attention towards you.
"i know it's clinic but i dont know what the peter piper we are going to fo there and why the hell did you take me". you clearly showed an cold expression at him.

"im going to my eye check up and you are accompanying me" he said leaning his head to the chair.

"are you blind or something?"

you blurted. he sat up properly with an "omy god this gurl" face while rubbing his temples.

"it's just my check up i have eye problems ok" he replied.

"oh ok i understand, i used to wear glasses once" you said looking the window.

"For what?" he look up to you with a questionable look.

"for me to be able to see the dinosaurs"you pointed your finger nowhere.

"dumbass i have blurry vision" you sarcastically replied.

He just then started burst out laughing hitting his legs because of laughter.

"hey wanna hear some dad jokes?"

he wiggled his eyebrows childishly. you nodded since there was nothing much to do inside a car both you inside.

"What do you call a cow with no legs?" he said. "what?" you replied.
"A Ground beef" he said bursting into another laughter. rubbing the bridge of your nose sighing for the a hundred millionth time at his jokes but chuckled after.

"We are here sir" the driver said.

He nodded and reached for my hand.
"how about my work?" you said doubting "it's fine i'll handle it" he winked playfully.

"fine.."

You went down slowly as he guided the way. "i'll be waiting down here sir" the driver said as jin nodded back at him. i bowed at the driver before jin tugging me back towards the building.

"Ok that's all mr.kim there is no need for another schedule for the next 6 months, you are all good" the doctor showed a thumbs up.

"Is he not having a glasses doc?" you asked softly.

"Oh no, theres no need for that. your boyfriend is in good condition" the doctor smiled.you were taken aback at his words.

"I- uhmm sorry, im not his girlfriend just accompanying him" you cleared feeling the baby butterflies in your stomach bewildered.

"oh my bad, im sorry miss" the doctor chuckled. you glance at seokjin who was having fun teasing you by the doctor. sending a death glare at him as he turns away from you and talked to the nurse.

"i think we should go" you told the doctor. "Yeah your all good to go now" he gestured the door.

"Thanks doc" jin thanked shaking the doctors hand. "Your welcome mr.kim" he pats jin's head like a small boy.

"can't believe they did it again.." you murmured. "What?" jin leaned his ears.

"N-nothing" you stammered backing away. he then put his arms around your next pulling you beside him.
"Guess your annoyed being called my girl huh?" he teased.

"Yeah and im very annoyed at you also mister kim for putting me in a losing job case" you answered pinching his waist as he whined in pain.

"Hmmp." you stomp your inside the car sitting in the back seat. he was about to seat beside you when you threatened.

"Dare you to sit here, i'll kick where the sunshine never sets" you annoying push him. the driver then spoke out that you must sit beside him since you were his accompany.

..aish jin-jja...

You couldn't do anything as you face palmed yourself and stood up. he look so happy like a little child with a i win face when you sat beside him back beside the window.

The engine started as you leaned your head in the window looking at the afternoon sky. after minutes of drying you felt a weight beside your shoulders as they sink down a little.

you glance to your left seeing a sleeping Seokjin softly snoring beside you as head leaning on your shoulder.

"Jin? wake up.. Mr. kim" you shake him a little softly whispering. you tried waking him only to hear a slight groan. you scratched your head what to do but decided that there is nothing you can do but let him sleep on your shoulder.

You woke up being shakened by someone only to see Jin himself squishing your cheeks. "Hey.. were here" he whispered as you squint your eyes to see a night sky glooming across the city. you rubbed them before going out the vehicle feeling the shivery breeze pass by you.

"I think it's time for you to go home
y/n,it's already pass your shift. i'll let you drive home" jin said holding your shoulders.

"Ani gwaenchana i can go home" you softly yawned, he giggled at your wakey state before cupping both of your cheeks.

"Just go let mr. Oh drive you home" he said "I said im fin-" you paused your sentence as you felt a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Good night, mr.oh drive her home safely" he said before leaving you in the empty parking lot while you stayed there like a frozen statue.

"Ms. Eun let's go..." the driver called snapping back into your reality.