Chapter 62

After listening at mina's daily tea she left to continue your work as you did the same.

Before you could stand you felt your phone buzzed and took it out.
"From who is it?" mina said. you look at the number and recognized who it was.

"Its from Tae." you said timidly. she squealed in excitement throwing mini punches in the air. "What are you waiting for read it" she said as you confusingly nodded.

                             Tae🧸

:Come to the room ***-**😁

That's what all it said as mina squealed in silence. "Go now!" she said pushing behind you as she closes the door immidiately.

You huff a breath as you slowly made your way in that room tae said. you knocked softly at the door and was surprise seeing tae there with casual look.

"Is there something i could d-" you yelped in surprise as he grab your wrist pulling you inside the room.
"Why did you summon me?" you asked crossing your arms. He chuckled as he pouts his mouth pointing behind you.

Raise your left brow as you slowly turn around seeing nothing but your reflection. "Tae i do not have time for games-" you cut off as you turn around seeing him holding a bag.
He reaches the bag in your hand as you were hella confuse what is this.

"What is this for?" you asked peeking whats inside. He lets a happy grin lifting his cheeks as waits for you to open it. "Is this suppose to be mine?" you asked again. he shove his hands on his pockets as he nodded back.

Your eyes widened as you grab the fully new treasure you recieved for the first time. "AN ALBUM!" you squealed in happiness throwing a big hug at tae laughing with so much joy.

You pulled back holding two kinds of blackpink album with the most widest smile you've had.

"Tae thank you so much" you jump back at him for another hug as he pulls away slowly.

"Now now theres still one more" he said pointing at a parchment wrapped   envelop. you started to remove the tape carefully as your heart nearly jump out seeing it was a polaroid of blackpink with signature of each member.

 you started to remove the tape carefully as your heart nearly jump out seeing it was a polaroid of blackpink with signature of each member

You couldn't utter more words as you were left dept amaze at this photo.
Without realizing you ran yourself to tae with the biggest smile as you kissed his cheeks without thinking.

He was stunned for a moment as you realized what you just did and pulled away. "Im so sorry it wasn't that-" he shush you of with his finger as he stretch his arms for a hug.

"Happy birthday y/n" he smiles as you hug him back. "Thank you" you let softly grinning ear to ear. you pulled away after saying that you still have work to finish as he nodded and waved at you greeting one last time.