Chapter 80

You sip yourself the drink as you went to your table.

"For the third place we got Mr. kim namjoon" the crowd cheered clapping for him. "Second place goes to Miss. Yeon Lyn" the mc said  as people clap back. "For the first place we got two winners!" The host happily shouted as people cheered with unbelievable look.

You sip yourself another drink and was about to chug it down when the you heard the mc shouted from his mic.

"Mr.Choi Yeonjun and Miss Baek Y/n!"  the Mc shouted as you spat your drink accidentally from the sudden announcement.

..i won?..

You wipe your cheeks and apologized to everyone as your face crept up with a heavy embarrassed blush. Then you heard a foot step behind you.

Turning around as you see Yeonjun smiling at you and reached his hand. "Shall we?" he gestured as you took his hands abruptly.

You heard the people clap and congratulate you and Yeonjun as you both walk to the stage receiving your prizes.

The girl assistant gave you bouquet of flowers and gave yeonjun a small trophy.

"Kamsaheyo" you both bowed at the mc as you pose yourself with him taking a picture. you squeak to yourself as you felt yeonjun's hand snake its way to your waist as people went bewildered at the sight of like a couple in the stage.

After the camera flash you look around seeing namjoon on the side fakely smiled at you.

As you both went down the stage people cheered as the mc announce to enjoy the party.

You pull your hands away immediately feeling the tense in this room increase and the uncomfortable air. Mina came towards you and gave a congratulating hug. You smiled at her and hug back as you see jimin approaching you.

"Mind if i borrow her?" he spoke as mina nodded and excused herself. then jimin suddenly grab your wrist and pulled to their table.

"Ey pretty girl congrats" jungkook chimed as he gives in for a hug at you as well as jin did. 

"Thanks guys" you smiled at them holding the flowers as you laid them on the table.

"I'll grab us a drink" Tae smiled as he tags hobi along with him to the bar.

Everyone was greeting and congratulating you and yeongjun as smiled and thanked them. As then  the two males came and brought the drinks you all shared a toast raising your glasses. you took the champagne  since you dont have the gut to come home drunk either.

You see yoongi took a whiskey bottle and poured himself a glass that has 52% of alcohol and raise his glass with a small smile.

"CHEERS!" everyone shouted. you were about to take a sip when you felt your phone buzzed inside your skirt pocket.

Excusing yourself putting the glass down in the table as you went outside taking the phone out.
you answered the call happily because it was from your sister. 

"Unnie wae?"

"Unnie wae?"

The smile on your face dropped as you felt your heart crushing inside painfully at her news dropping the phone from your ear as didn't notice you were running out of the building with heavy tears.

...."Y/n-ah eomma-neun..."