Chapter 61

After a few days you weren't having much trouble doing your job and studies but being very at those were the main one.

As you were busy cleaning the kitchen you accidently forgot your cellphone on the kitchen counter ringing.

A male came inside the kitchen and picked up your phone only to be hel away when eun sang's voice was heard yelling from the line.

"Noeo paboya (you stupid) saeng il chukah heyo!( happy birthday)" her voice filled with happiness greeted the wrong person instead of you.

He kept silent as your bestfriend talks about her wishes and eventually hanged up saying she has to go as he left putting your phone back in the counter.

Luckily he didn't have to talk and smiled to himself as he gain a news from your friend and dialed a number on his phone.

"Yeoboseo?" a deep girls voice picked up. "I have a favor jisoo-ssi" his deep voice responded.

"Oh v-sii? what is it?" she replied. he told her about what he planned as the girls voice seemed excited about what he said.

"I need it soon as possible if you can" he asked. "Oh ne i will call the girls then i'll send my p.a to bring it" jisoo said happily before hanging up.

Taehyung heard footsteps coming and greeted by jimin holding a bottle of water.

"Hyung i have something to tell" Taehyung called jimin as the older came approaching tae. "What is it" jimin said waiting. the younger whispered something as the older smiled wickedly.

"Im telling this to others" jimin smiled typing something in their gc. the both male high five each other as they separated ways.

Just as you were finish cleaning you remembered that you left your phone in the kitchen. "Gosh im so stupid" you said palming your forehead.

You went back to the kitchen looking for your phone and luckily it was still there laying with a notif of message.

                       Eomma🤍

:Happiest birthday to my youngest daughter, i hope you and your sister are having great time. i love you

A smile of joy and disappointment crept up to your face as you see your mothers message. you laughed to your self remembering because of business you even forgot your own birthday. if there is one wish that would fulfil your birthday.

..Is to find unnie..

You wipe the single tear drop that streamed down to your cheeks. "Aigoo let's get back to work y/n" you said shoving your phone behind your jeans.

After 2 hours cleaning 3 rooms you went to have some break at the corner of a room eating sandwich, it wasn't still lunch break but you were getting hungry so yeah

A footsteps behind was unnoticed as you were busy looking out the window.

It drop something on the ground and left quitely unseen as he happily went outside.

Finishing the last bite of the bread as you clap your hands removing the crumbs turning to the side.

You were paused your hands spotting a white box to your side fully package like a gift box with white ribbons tied perfectly. scooting yourself closer as you see a tag on it with your name written in beautiful writing.

    Happy birthday princess
             -Chim

You were shock knowing the name who it came from. your heart was thumping on another level slowly removing the beautifully white strip from its tie.

Opening the box slowly revealing a very nice set of scrunchies and a brown watch that matches just like your old one but more prettier and a matching  bracelet with earings along it.

The layer was a white satin that really looked a gift for a princess indeed. you clasp your heart feeling it might explode of to much odd feelings.

The door suddenly swung open revealing mina as you panickly hid the box in your bag not wanting her to have false assumptions.

"What are you doing here mina-sii" you said nervously. She tilt her brows in sudden formal of names of called.

"Y/n are you sick again" she said making you burst into laughter.
"Ani, i was just surprise by your sudden entrance" you said chuckling.

"Anyways i have some tea to spill again" she said as she slowly sit beside you.

(a/n): not me ending fanwars.jk
bangpink friendship ya'll ( ╹▽╹ )