Chapter 44

Third person's POV:

As you both came in the apartment. yes jungkook came with you since he didn't wanted you to be going alone in the rain. you didn't argue more because the rain is going heavier by the minute.

"Mrs. Yui im here, im sorry i got late" you softly knocked the first door in the building. the door slowly creaked open revealing the smiley grandma looking at you both worriedly.

"It's ok, come in. its getting cold out here" she opened the door for the both of you.

"Kamsahamnida (thank you)" you bowed and jungkook as well. you both take off your shoes and wet sockets before entering her warm apartment.

"Eat children, before it gets cold" she dragged the chair and sat herself.
"Im really sorry again mrs.yui, we got caught off the time and the rain" you apologized.

A smile was slowly creeping up to her face and nodded that it was ok. she slowly glance at jungkook who was wet and immidiately stood up.
"Oh dear you must be cold, here's some towel" she reached one for me and jk.

"Ahh ne, gomawo ajumma (thanks ma'am)" he said and dried himself so do i. "Now, now, lets eat" she said and we ate peacefully slurping the hot creamy soup of crabs.

After couple of minutes chattering with mrs. yui. i excused myself and checked the windows behind the curtains.

...it stopped raining...

"Hey kook the rain finally stopped" you yelled in the living room. he got up from his seat and checked also.
"I think it's time for me to go now" he smiled at mrs. yui who was seating the couch watching the tv.

"Take the spare umbrella with you dear. the weather may be tricky" she smiled and i nodded. We went out her cozy room saying good nights and thanks for the food.

"Good night mr.jeon have a safe ride" you said returning his jacket back and lend the umbrella. "Good night y/n" he smiled and went off.

You thought to yourself that you were still wet and went back to your own room. turning the hot steamy water as the feeling of coldness in your body washed away feeling the warm back as you changed inti some warm clothes.

You texted your mom as always before going to bed and slept the rest of the cold night hugging your toddler sized teddy bear.

                         •••

The next few days were a bit dreadful for you since you haven't had any informations yet about your sister and the weather rhyming your mood for the rainy days to come that might last for weeks.

"Gomawo ajussi" you bowed delivering your chicken duties. suddenly your shoulders felt a sharp pain as you groan at the sudden ache.
you tried massaging them to lessen the pain and it did as you felt it fade away.

A buzz from your phone got your attention as a message from sana was shown in the screen. you picked it up sliding the lock screen down and pressed the inbox button.

                          Sana

:Hey, you ready for the dance project in monday?

You wanted to slam your head in the ground forgetting about your project at mr. bin assigned.

im working on it:
wish me luck:

You replied hoping she would played at your lie. then again a ding message was shown in your screen.

: heesung is so hard to teach oh my god this boi, my patience is getting low
🤦‍♀️

She replied wishing you could see her face right now. you texted that you'll need to go back to work for todays.
she texted back saying for you to keep safe and drink water.

You sighed heavily chugging the water before you left the bench and wore your blue tag.

...one day of  doing a project. great ...