Chapter 27

Y/n's POV:

I sat there like an obedient child infront of these two guys unpacking the orders.

"I didn't know you were also working on mornings noona" jungkook started a conversation.

i hesitated to talk and just awkwardly smiled at him and nodded.

This yoongi guy seems like an officer inspecting the food after opening it like looking a drug or something suspicious until he picked some chopsticks and started eating.

I was getting impatient by the time im wasting so i opened my mouth and spoke. "it is ready to pay sir cash or card" i took the payment terminal and the ready to sign reciept.

he looked at you for a second with that intimidating expression he always has and returned eating back not giving a shit at you.

..boi istg (U-U)..

jungkook on the other hand looking at you and grabbed his wallet and took out a black card paying in.

...holy moll-....damn this guys are hella rich..

you thought and snapped back you said thanks and was about to leave when out of nowhere your tummy growled loud enough for both of them to hear.

"What was that?" jungkook confusingly asked. my hands started sweating "was that you?" he turned his eyes but you didn't know the other one was also has his attention to you.

"no" you said and showed a very awkward smile "nahh it was you im sure, come join us" he invited which i kindly rejected saying that i was ok.

I glance at my wrist checking that i have less than 13 minutes left before class starts. he kept insisting but he finally agreed when i told him i got to go, "thank you again, pls enjoy your meal" i bowed and left running.

i change my shirt into a plain white and zipped it with a jacket that i just brought in my bag

and bringing my books at the same time. i came to school greeting sana and his boyfriend at the lockers and had some catch ups about them.

What's the worst part of this day the periodical exams are coming this next month so i have to ran up some lessons and study for it

...specially math and english
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ....

Third person's POV:

Class ended soon enough because you were having a death to death scene cause you were very hungry even tho sana sneaked some bread on you st class your brain was empty as how your tummy was.

You bought yourself some teokbokki (spicy rice cakes), some rolled mandu wrap, a cup of ramen and a bottled of water.

You arrived at the building as usual showing your blue tag and continued. you went to the highest floor that you always favored viewing the tower and buildings.

you sat your self in the corner first and decided a time of eating wont hurt, so you started taking out the food and opened the cup of ramen.

You went downstairs to get some hot water and surprise to see mina there drinking some water from the dispenser.

you small waved at her and proceed going back to the room. you started eating and boi that street meal saved you for sure.

Slurping the hot ramen the door creaked open which made you startle and stopped slurping the yummy noodle.

You stood up fixing your position and was a bit shock to see jungkook came. "hi" you shyly waved. he flashed a small smile from the corner of his lips.

"Hi noona" he greeted you put your hands on your hips frowing. "stop calling me that, you know were the same age and it kinda offends me being called old "

I sarcasmly said with a tone making him laugh the smile on his face soon disappeard and started walking toward me.

you started getting confused and taking your steps back when he stopped you by holding your arms and literally stucked like a statue when he caressed the corner of your lips wiping something off sending you tons of odd feeling and started heating your face off.

he slowly pulled away chuckling

..w..t..

"you got yourself some chili powder stains from the soup i see" he peeked behind you seeing the food your hiding.

you finally remembered how to breath and blinked many times and look over behind you and nervously laughed.

"yeah.. sorry" you scratch the back of your neck. "i told you to join us" he scolded like a mom which made you snort a little when he showed his bunny teeth unnotticingly.

He said he just came to check on you making you feel that odd feeling again slamming in your chest. before he left he patted your shoulder showing another smile childishly of his, even for a grown man tho.

Apart from that you started cleaning your stuff and made your way to clean the windows.