Chapter 58

You were in the middle part of the movie and you knew the jump scare part was coming so you prepared yourself. the freaking hanging girl came chasing the protagonist made you started to be thrilled by the movie that really crept into your skin giving shivers.

You haven't notice that yoongi excused himself to the bathroom and left. Just as you were in the last part yoongi came back with a smirking look on his face as he approaches you slowly.

"The bathroom is stuck go clean it" he said and went to sit back on his place. you deeply sighed as you excused yourself and went to the bathroom which is indeed floating with water everywhere clogged by tissue papers.

You grab your cart and started cleaning the mens bathroom. just then the lights started to flicker making you nervous holding the mop tightly. you went into fast mode cleaning the bathroom and left immidiately.

As you walk in the empty hallway a shadow passed in a glimps of your eye making you squint it figuring if you were seeing things. Getting nervous at each second you started to fastened your pace but halted when a clowned mask guy holding an axe was infront of you by meters with a slight tilt on his head.

"Du-duguya (W-who are you) you stuttered backing away. the guy straighted his head then starts to approach. "Yah what do you want. its not funny" you said being paranoid at this moment but the guy didn't answer as you took it a chance to run.

Jin's POV:

While we were watching after y/n left, yoongi stood again from his chair and left without a word.

I could feel that he'll do something stupid again so i asked him before he leave the door.

"Where are going?" i asked as he turn his head back. "Im going to sleep hyung" he said faking a yawn and left.

I look at the guys and they gave the same reaction as me that they know he was up to something.

"Should we follow him?" tae said and i shrugged not surely. "Maybe he really is sleepy, lets just let him" namjoon said but inside my gut was telling me that there was something really off.

"I think i'll be following him" jungkook said and started to walk put as we did follow him looking for yoongi.

Third person's Pov:

You started to tear up as you ran in the hallways being followed by some killer or what ever criminal he is.

"Duwajuseyo (Please somebody help me)" you tried to yell but your whole body was trembling that you couldn't even run straight. you couldn't care anything right now even being very exhausted and tired all you knew is to run.

You turn your head as the guy fastened his pace making you widened your eyes and ran faster for your life. you saw an open door and went inside immidiately closing it crying loudly.

Leaning your back in the door as the guy started banging loudly as you cried more panicking and scared.

"Leave me alone pls, i am someones child" you yelled gaining the guys attention who was looking for yoongi.
"That was y/n.." hobi said as they all started running.

You see that you were in the storage room of album merches. you push a box in the door and secure yourself back trying to calm yourself.

The banging kept but eventually stop
you were still shaking from just right now until the lights went off. thats where it all hit the dark room.

...the dark past..

Your heart slams in your chest, breathing goes irregularly, flashbacks you dont want to remember,and the voices of your in childhood crying, anxiety and all of it hits you as your started to loose your balance.

Everything hit you at once that your visions started to see black dots before you passed out a blurry figure of the door swung open shouting your name.

Yoongi's POV:

She was crying inside loudly seeing her and hearing her silent after i banged make me smirk at her face being scared.

i hear loud footsteps coming and seeing that it was the guys so i removed my hands from the door knob. "Hey guys" i smiled but they didn't look happy at all.

"Where is y/n" jimin shouted. i pointed the door and was about to close the lights from the inside when i heard jungkook shouting.

"Hyung no! she's afraid of the dark" but he was too late when i already flipped the switch and heard a thud from inside.

The guys heard and yelled  immidiately trying to open the door. namjoon pushed everyone aside and kicked the door flung open revealing y/n on the cold floor unconscious.

Namjoon run immidiately picking her up in bridal style as they all look at me dissapointed. "I-i was just playing i swear" i said feeling the guilt in my chest as i look at her.

"You've gone to far hyung" jungkook said before they all left. i heard namjoon saying that he'll take care of her as they all separated ways back in their dorm leaving me.

....why do i feel this...