Chapter 40

You clasped the mop in your hands as you pull your cleaning cart and went to your next assigned room.

suddenly then your cleaning head manager called as she passed by you.
"hey y/n i need a favor to ask" she signalled her finger calling you. you went into her slowly waiting what she was about to say.

"i need you to clean the music room in the upper floor room to the corner left side in the storage room" she pointed the ceiling indicates the second floor beneath you.

you nodded at her as she walked away with her cleaning box. you went straightly in the elevator pressing the button that'll lead you upstairs.

As you slowly entered the music room you were facinated at each instrument that was laying on their places shining shimmering splendid of what ever wax was used in there.

As you took of your shoes with the wooden floor feeling it a little dry you started cleaning it with you mop and dried towels. you were in the middle of mopping when you hit your back on something hard.

...a piano...

Your eyes shimmered at the black fully designed piano looking magically crafted by who ever with gold dazzling paint along the edges of it as you brushed your hands amazed by this work of art. your hands started trembling not able to resist the beautiful instrument infront of your eyes.

.."its been years long since i played" ...

You thought to yourself and sat on the chair. breathing an air before flashing the memories of you playing the notes and keys before laying your hand on the white tile remembering your favorite piano lullaby song.

...notebook for anna magdalena bach:
minuet G major...

You closed your eyes as you focused yourself not noticing a stranger was poking inside it's head on the door frame , looking at you then smirked to itself as you opened your eyes and played the piano softly feeling into the song.

While the stranger leans on the door frame it's arms crossed together head tilted to the side watching your frame on the giant instrument.

As you played the keys your memories started to fade not remembering the next keys to pressed. just then just as you were about stopped playing the because and slowly pulling your hands away.

Someone came from behind you continuing the keys. you glance at your side seeing the cold yoongi plays the piano effortlessly going to the rhythym.

You tried slipping away but the way he played the keys so perfectly was hypnotizing, feeling the minty breaths he exhales nearly through your ears gave shivers down to your spinal cord. he then finally finished the last keys and you finally learned how to breath back.

Not looking to him as you cleared your throat. "Why are you here.." you asked avoiding his gaze stair.

"i wanted to asked the same.." he said without any tone just neutral. "c-cleaning.." you said.

" i dont see any cleaning here" you said sliding his finger to the piano edges checking the dust. like he was showing you that clearly your lying about your job.

"I just came here to ask something" he said propping himself at you. "what is it" you replied lifting your head at him.

"What did you and mr. bang talked about" he said coldly. you knew he or to say them that they will asked the same questions over and over. you sighed "it's non of your business mr. min" you said timidly.

you were about to stand up from your chair when his two arms trapped you almost slamming it to the piano keys slowly leaning his face closer looking pissed by your answer.

"i am trying to be nice here miss y/n, now tell me what did you and mr. bang talked about." he spatt.

you shakened at his immediate closeness feeling his breath in your nose. "i said it was nothing ok?" you let out with shaky breaths.

"tell me or i'll fire you..." he threatend.

At this point you wanted to throw a ambush punches at his delicate face but nothing. "it was just about work schedules.. now stop bothering me" you pushed him off grabbing the mop and ran away from that room as soon as possible feeling your face reddening of annoyance.

...and you hated it....