Chapter 22

Third person's Pov:

You went home that night feeling exhausted and went to bed early. the next morning you woken up by the sound of alarm and started your morning routine.

brush your teeth, took a shower, and grabbing a walk in coffee you always buy near the corner.

it was sunday and you didn't have your chicken duties so it's Look for sister time. you checked your phone getting a miss call from eun sang. you picked the dial number and the phone started ringing.

"Yes bijj?" she answered making you laugh. you talked for a while as you stroll the town searching for your beloved sister.

she said that shes in a few blocks where you are so you decided to go on her.

When you arrived at a small cafe she was in the far corner near the window gazing the view.

you tapped her shoulder making her flinch a little and you sat yourself infront of her.

"gwaenchana? (you ok?) you said resting your arms in the table with your face frowning.

she soft smiled but you can sense that she was still not ok that her uncle who he stood as a father to her passed away and the fact that she'll be leaving today.

"aww c'mon, don't be sad its gonna be fine" you cheered her. she was delighted how you always found a way to make her happy anytime.

you grabbed your bag and slid a wrapped envelop to her on the table. she got confused what was it and you opened your mouth.

"it's for you" you smiled, she took the small envelop. "what's this?" she asked. "just open it" you said.

the moment she opened the envelop and took what's inside of it almost popped her eye sockets out.

"oh...my ...gosh!" she grabbed whats inside it and i was glad that she liked it. "how did you get this?!" she showed the sane photo she gave to me but now it was signed with it's autograph of the artist.

" i had my ways" i winked at her. she looked at the photo full of disbelief. "damn.." she traced the picture of them so amazed.

...if she only knew...

Flashback yesterday...
Y/n's POV:

after cleaning i went to the storage room but i was grabbed from behind pulled me by my waist only to see jimin looking at me.

..flirtingly?..

i immediately stood up pushing him away when i felt my cheeks started to heat up. "is there something you want?" i asked.

"nothing much, i just missed you" he gave that precious smile again. you gulped at his words and responded. "thanks.. i guess" i backed away slightly. "is your hand ok?" he asked and i nod in response.

"it's almost time so i gotta go now, good night y/n" he waved and slowly turn his back.

he stopped at his tracks when he felt you tugging his sleeves.
"hmm?" he turned around only to see you looking away from his eyes biting your inner cheek.

"can i have...a favor..." i softly said.
"a what?" he leaned his face close making me have a big step back flustered all over.

"i- uhmm..can you sign this?" i took the photo from my jeans which was first at the book and a pen and handed it to him.

he look a bit confused and smiled after "oh.. sure, i didn't know you were an army" he parted his mouth opening the lid of the pen and started signing.

"oh.. no im not , but my friend is, im actually wanted to give her that as a gift before she leaves. shes one of my childhood friends since today."

I denied at his false assumption that you were one of his or they fan...or might be soon.. he shrugged and just continued.

Third person's POV:

you didn't know that you were staring at his lips the way his parted and smiled at you every time that you almost looked like your drooling.

"here" he handed it back so as the pen. you snapped back at your thoughts and mentally want to punch your self at your crazy mind. "oh.. um..thanks but.." you said. "but?" he raised his eye brow.

"can you help me getting the others sign too" you said giving a shiny doe eyes hoping he would say yes. "sure" you smiled widely when he agreed.

"but." he pointed the air "there must a exchange" he said feeling proudly at his term. your big smile slowly faded and went to a are you for real face.

"what is it?" you asked but as before you could ask more he left taking the photo and the pen from you.

"just wait here ,i'll be back" he waved not facing back making you stomp what the hell is he up to now. you sat there for 10 minutes hugging your knees burrowing your face to your arms.

you heard few steps making you stand and jump in surprise when you see that it wasn't jimin who came back. but it was...

....Jungkook?.....