Chapter 46

The following day was todays performance of your assigned class.
you were starting to get nervous and felt the trembling of your hands as each student dance together by pair.

You look at your screen waiting if any message from hobi or not if either he will came or not.

but in the idea of not coming of him is totally ok for you since you knew how busy person he is or they to correct.

You heard the teacher yelled for the next pair of student was called before you as the last one.

you look back at your screen to see no notification and sighed deeply that you were gonna do this alone.

...it's ok you can do it...

You enlighten yourself at motivational words to lessen the pressure between your chest.

"Baek Y/n.." your teacher called as he snapped his fingers indicate for the next one. you deeply took a breath before stepping up the small stage the class made for the subject.

As you passed by the class dj you lend him the usb for your music and went up the steps.

"Annyeonghaseyo jeonun baek y/n ibnida"

(Hello every my name is baek y/n)

You bowed before starting your cue as you signalled the dj to play.

As the Dj was about to pressed the green button a man barge in the class door with a mask and bucket hat covering his identity making everyone flinch even you also.

"Who are you?" your teacher ask looking shocked at the sudden burst.

"Im sorry" the man apologized before he turn his attention towarsds you with shiny gloss in his eyes as he crept a grin behind those mask.

......"im y/n's sit in partner"....

................................................

The class was bewildered with chaos after you both dance perfectly as you practiced yesterdays.

"Great Job Y/n and you" the teacher clapped pointing you and hobi.

"I must say i was impressed by your moves keep it up" he patted your shoulders before leaving the classroom.

After he left you pulled hoseok's wrist pulling him into the back stage of the room.

"I thought you weren't coming" you whisperedly yelled at him smiling like a fool. He then scratched his neck looking around before he pulled his mask off.

"I made a way" he winked. you both giggled as you opened your arms and gave him a big bear hug which he returned back.

"Thank you" you smiled and pulled off  apparently. "Your welcome" he smiled back.

"Now let's go get some ice cream shall we" you aye'd like a captain which made him chuckle at your words.

"You eat those?!" you exclaimed as he chose to buy a 1/2 tub of mint choco ice cream as you came to the building with other flavors when he said that you should treat the others too.

"Yeah what's the problem? it's tasty" he licked his spoon of green creamy substance with chocolate on it.

"It's like your eating a toothpaste and chocolates at the same time" you pointed nowhere doing a are you for real face at him while he looks innocently looking at you like a lost child in the park.

"Yeah i know thats why it's tasty" he boop the spoon on your nose. you palmed yourself not understanding this guy for real.

"I think your an alien" you shoved the ice cream tubs at him before leaving.

"Where are you going and what do i do with these?" he raised the plastic bag. "You give it to them, i have a job to do" you yelled back running away from him.

He sighed as he looks at your fading form in the building. "Guess it's gonna be us now buddy" he said looking at his tub of mint choco.

You were done tying your hair before working. You checked your newly routine and nothing much change but just lessen the up and down ones and added the new things to do.

As you read the paper you've just noticed that the buildings name was now changed. from bighit to hybe it was and just continued to do your work.

"Gym... ok" you said before shoving the paper back and pulled your cleaning cart to work.

As you came the floor you went straightly looking for it. you've arrived at a massive room with treadmills, barbels, bars and more gym stuff.

You've also noticed that it was quite a empty room and felt relief for a moment. you started cleaning grabbing the broom and mop but s you were cleaning you've seen a big silver tumble right across the table alone which made you wonder who it belonged to.

"Hmm.." you hummed as you picked up the bottle observing it. You perked up your head as you heard a distinctive sound from a nearby.

It totally made you wanna pop your eye sockets out seeing it no other than him wearing a tight outfit hugging his bare body showing his masculine form making you wanna choke on your own saliva for sure.

....bless my eyes...

He was doing pull ups on the steel bar which made sense when it did make the sound you heard earlier.

Just then he let go of his arms as he clapped the chalk powder on his hands

You both accidently shared a glance as he looked at you from the mirror and smiled to himself while turning towards and started to take steps towards you.

"Hi Darling"