Chapter 66

After arriving at the building you quickly throw your bag into the staffs lockers and pulled your cart immidiately and ran.

"Baek y/n!" someone shouted as you halt your steps and turn around seeing that it was no other than the person you hate the most in this building.

Her heels clacked the tiles as she cross her arm walkig at you with a smug look. "You are late" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Jeosongheyo ( im sorry )" you bowed sighing, "Salary deducted" she pat the single word making you look at her in disbelief. "What? you cant do that" you said clenching your fist in anger.

"Oh well watch me then" she sassily looking her red nails as she looks at you and smiled devilishly. If you could only hit her with this metal mop stick your holding without causing her to scream you would totally to it.

She turn her heels with a flip hair and left you there huffing a angry breath.

After straight hours cleaning straight you took a rest at the staff lockers room, massaging your tired thighs.

You noticed that your poor shoes was getting very sore in the eye looking very old and weary.

You heard your ringtone play inside your locker as you went up opening it.
Mom was calling you and you answered.

"Neh eomma" you greeted slowly sitting yourself in the wood bench of the room alone.

You had a small talk with your mother but let it aside as you hear her health is getting worse and worse by the way she talk to you

"Eomma please go to the doctor im getting more worried" you said through the line. "Ani gwaenchana jin-jja" she said on a hoarse voice.

"If you will not get a check up i'll literally leave right now and buy a ticket to go back there" you threatened pouting.

You heard a deep chuckle as you drop your phone from the ear. "Is anyone there?"  you yelled holding the phone in your hands. the male hiding was thankfully safe to hide thanks to his cat walks that are inaudible.

...o god i almost got caught..

He clasp his heart and left quitely out of the staff room. you wondered what it was but just shook it off went you check out seeing nothing.

"Eomma i have to go back work now, bye love you" you whispered and left.

"Neh jaljaneyo (take care)" your mom said and hanged up. after that you went back to work , as you went to the hallways one of the male staffs came approaching you with a box on his hands. He was Tan from the editing studio. "Yah y/n-ah for you" he smiled giving the box.

You were shock a bit before taking the box. "What's this?" you ask tilting your left brow. "I heard yesterday was your birthday so yeah its for you. belated anyway" he smiled and left immidiately.

You were about to look back but saw nothing, like he just dissappeard into the air.

Both male hide behind the pillar waiting for the girl to leave as he held tan's wrist. "Did you give it to her?" he ask as the male nodded. "Deh Mr.Min theres no need to be worried" the guy said as yoongi patted his back and shooed him away.

He peeks to the corner seeing y/n looking at his gift for her. you couldn't believe your eyes after opening the box. It was a cute pair of white new shoes that just had your size with a cute kitten designs on each side.

 It was a cute pair of white new shoes that just had your size with a cute kitten designs on each side

You happily sat down in the corner beside the window and took of your worn out shoes.

You slid your feet perfectly and tied the shoes as you mini jumped in happiness for your new shoes.

"Wahh jin-jja gomawo tan-ya" you blurted looking yourself in the window reflection. While on the other hand yoongi was smiling to himself like an idiot in the corner hiding while looking at you like a happy kid to have new shoes.

...Wait am i smiling?...

He slap himself on his right cheeks and turn around to leave. but something inside him was bursting into joy as he chuckled and left shoving his hands to his pockets.

...if she only knew... he smiled to himself walking down the hallways.