Chapter 38

You cleaned the meeting room a bit irritated about the incident earlier wit hobi.

As you finished cleaning you checked your bag for your phone but something else caught your attention.
"I think the camera was here.." you checked fully but nothing.

"Maybe i left it at home" you wondered and got your phone. you texted jimin hoping he would reply and thankfully he did.

Prince chim😗✨

:Wow.. so your a prince now -.-:

:I like it and meet me later at the conference room

Ok:

:No kiss message?🥺

Shut up chim:
😑:

After then you shoved it back after finishing cleaning the room and left. you heard a tapping but ignored it maybe you thought that it was just a cat or something.

As you walk the hallways a click was heard then a flashed of light followed. you turn your back seeing taehyung took a photo of you with your camera in his hands giggling as he sees your reaction.

 you turn your back seeing taehyung took a photo of you with your camera in his hands giggling as he sees your reaction

"Yah! delete that" you ran to him but he refuses and run aways from you.
you both chase like temple run characters in the lobbies until he clicked another shot with the flash making you stop and squint your eyes.

"Yah give it back it's mine!" you yelled rubbing your eyes chasing him.
"No you look cute" he yelled back luring your camera. you got tired chasing as he is more far away than you and a better runner.

" Give it back, neo dalligi hajimallago ( And you stop running)!"

you shouted stomping your foot at him as he goes smiling at you sheepishly.

You took a big breath before sprinting back at him like the fast and furious scene

You took a big breath before sprinting back at him like the fast and furious scene. you both catch up your breaths tiredly from running .

In a quick second he started walking away as you followed still exhailing oxygen. he opened the door and you also followed entering.

"Yah..wait " you tiredly sighed before locking the door leaning om it. you freeze at your spot as 16 pairs of eyes are looking at you.

"I -um.. sorry im so sorry" you nervously laughed twisting the doorknob behind only to be caught off when jimin chimed your name as he pulled you into a friendly hug.

"Manager this is y/n" he pushed you infront of their manager ...manager?!
you knew who was he and immidiately regret coming here.

"Annyeonghaseyo manager-nim" you bowed nervously and started beading sweats in your forehead as you remembered the day you bumped into him and thankfully did not make a bad impression at him.

"It's ok dear call me bang pd-nim, i just wanted to meet you" he chuckled.
"Ahh neh so do i ma- bang pd-nim" you laughed pinching your thighs.

"We'll excuse us boys, i have to talk something with miss.baek y/n." he shooed them off as you feel them staring at you questionably and the other snob bitch giving his intimidating look.

"What do you want to talk about mr. bang" you asked softly. " i know its hard for you to work as a janitor but i have a simple request" he stared. you didn't give a word and continued listening for what ever request he was gonna ask.

"you wont be cleaning that much of the usual work but instead im gonna give you less of it." he said and you nodded.

"it might take more time of your work but theres no need for that to worry about cause im gonna raise your salary since i know you are a working student" you simply nodded.

"i don't trust their p.a that much as before thats why im having a favor for it. for you to do the work" you didn't exactly get what he meant by that.

..."so it's like im taking someones job?"...

"Yeah but more of a just a added task for you" he said. "then what is it mr. bang" you asked waiting.

...."i want you to do cleaning the boys dorms".....