Chapter 34

Y/n's POV:

I woke up pretty early and went to out already texting good morning to my mom. i wore my cardigan with me and locked my room with the keys.

i flashed a sweet smile as i passed by our kind landlord watering the plants

I just finished class and went to eat in a street food court before going to my second shift. as i came to the building the Boys staff were running everywhere with equipments.

"Hey mina, what's going on?" i asked nudging her as i mop the floor.
"Oh it's ok their just filming a run bts. it happens once a week for their fans to watch. so nothing to worry about" she said checking out some papers on a clip paper not giving a glance at me.

"Hey y/n, i need you here real quick" one of the lady staff called and i immidiately ran there pulling my cart.

"Yes?" i asked politely "I need you to clean and mop there dry" she pointed the tables and i nodded proceeding to clean it. soon the boys came with casual outfits.

Soon the directors started to announced that it will shoot soon so we left the room and went to the staff
area behind the camera's.

The boys were being retouched by their artist before leaving them as the director shouted Action!

As i walked someone bumped into me intensionally making me nearly fall back. "Hey!" i exclaimed and dust myself off. i turn who it was to see that it was the miss p.a attitude who bumped at me with crossed arms.

"Watch where you going" she said sarcastically before turning heels away. i scoffed and continued as i put my glance at the voice i see jungkook looking at me with apologetic eyes.

I showed him an 👌 sign making him chuckle and focused when namjoon smack his arm. jungkook whispered something to joon before him as well glance at you.

He send a cute wink making you turn away feeling flustered and went to watched the camera instead as they introduced themselves.

"Bang! tan! Annyeonghaseyo bangtan seonyeondan imnida" they  said in unison bowing and clapped themselves after.

The staff then started giving instructions as they nodded understanding what they will do for today. the began satting on each separted chairs and went to proceed.

With no shame of me i tapped the directors shoulder politely as he turn towards me with a questionable look

"Yes?" he asked "I thought this was a shooting" i said making him more give that confuse look. "We are shooting" he said clearing.

'"Why don't i see a live button up there" i said pointing at the computer screen in a whisper tone. he chuckled as he put his hand on my shoulder.

...What's so funny?..

"We shoot it for in a advance week" he laughed while me feeling dumb and just laughed along apologizing and left awkwardly.

the shooting was so fun that imagine that snobby jerk was able to show a laughed and throw a trantum like a wild kid making you and the other staff laugh like theres no tommorow.

they played games and more like charades and who ever gets the answer wins a food price which is chaotic for millioner's like them fight for a food item. I had so much fun watching the shooting that i almost forgot to do my cleaning duties.

Third person's POV

...god dammit...

You cursed in breath checking the  watched and left immidiately with your cart leaving the room gaining the guys glances as you left the room closing the door.

You had no choice but to go home tody a bit late for wasting your time watching them film. you sighed in relief after almost finishing your cleaning duties but sucked it up back when someone passed by who you with shoved hands in his pocket wounldn't want to see  was no other than yoongi with a cold expression.

You bowed as he passed by you looking a bit tired just like you from work and cleaning the building. he stopped at his tracks and walk back way around seeing you still bowing at him and smirk devilishly.

You couldn't probably think what he was up too but in your mind you already know that it was not good.

He kicked the bucket filled with dirty water that you've used to mop. your eyes widened when the water splashed over your feet and look at him with filled with confusion and anger. he smiled seeing your reaction and left with that devil smile.

straightly in your mind you already murdered him a thousand times but non a single word came out and sighed deeply.

....guess we'll have to clean this mess up again ...