Chapter 69

After class i went to work straightly to have a nice rest for the week end.

"Oy baek y/n! come here" your head manager called while you were having your kimbap for break time while watching a telenovela in the bench.

"Oh? ah deh jamkanman (hold on a second)" you said picking up your trash. She was holding an envelop as you knew it was your salary for the week.

You were about to reach it when a red nailed fingers snatched it from her. "Oh. miss p what are you doing" mrs.bong asked looking confuse.

She lets an intimidating smile as she spoke. "I'll take care of this, you can go now ajumma" she snickered as mrs.bong left.

"What do you think your doing" you said calmly. "just like i said i will
deduct.your.Salary" she said taking cash another and another from the envelop. "Yah its my money i work for it, you dont have the right to do that" you said tempting yourself to slap this bitch.

"Welp to bad i did, ciao i have shoppings to do" she turns her heels meeting a piercing look at seokjin's eyes standing a few feet away from her.

"Oh annyeong ji-" she was cut off when jin pulled her wrist and took the money before he turned her around letting go of her hand as she falls on her butt.

"I do not tolerate this kind of act miss.lyn, hurting the lower staff just because you are high is an act of ignorance.do not do it again im warning you" he said coldly as you were shock seeing jin like this for the first time looking mad.

"D-deh mr.kim" she bowed and left after looking embarrassed. The male turn himself around facing a soft smile at you like nothing had just happened.

..what the..

He grabs your hand gently as he pushes the money into your palm.
He smiled sweetly as he pulls your hand and tug you beside him.

"What happened sweetheart" he caressed your cheeks as you intensely stiffed at his touch.

"I-i was just late and she said she was gonna deduct some of my salary since i was late for work and thats all" you said pulling his hand down slowly.

"Well ka(lets go) lets have some fun" he smiled tugging you. "Yah, yah! nal eodilo delyeoganeungeoya (where are you taking me) yah!" you exclaimed as he fastened his pace.

You arrived at a room with speakers, mics and screens in their. "Welcome to my favorite place" he giggled raising his hands.

"What in the world are we doing here" you asked lifting your brows. "What for? to sing!" he smiled taking a remote and pressing random numbers as he picks up the mic.

He started playing the wonder girls song "Nobody but you" song and dance like a secret member of wonder girls.

You burst into a huge laughter looking at him as he went to grab your hand.
"Sing with me" he smiled as you kept laughing.

You went along with him as he went to grab funny sunglasses and change his outfit very quick as he took the mic and sang a song.

You couldn't stop laughing at his goofiness but halted as he sang the chorus part singing the song in such an angelic voice while his face is showing on the screen singing like in a performance

갑자기 생각이 났어 너 지금 나를 보고 있니?

mundeug saeng-gaghae neodo nal jigeumbogo iss-eulkka

i suddenly think, are you thinking about me right now?
.
.

내앞에 네게 다들키진

naeap-e nege dadeulkijin

Will you find out even my painful wounds?
.
.

The way his voice is truly mesmerizing at each note he hit such heart warming meaning of the song indeed warmed of each person who listen to this song.

"Wow you really have a great voice jin" you complimented clapping your hands as he finished the song.

"And a world wide handsome face-u" he winked playfully making you giggle. "See your finally smiling" he smiled holding your chin as you were a bit taken back but laughed it off after.

"Yah your being to loud what if someone barge in here because of your loudness." you said shushing him as he booms the speaker.

"This is a mini karaoke room dont worry" he said as he dances back like he is. in all of a sudden jungkook came in the room swinging the door open as he closes his ear with his hand at the sudden loudness.

"Sorry to interrupt you hyung your being called by namjoon hyung" he said and smiled at you as he closed the door. "Ok bye bye y/n thanks for the time" he said removing his funny outfit and shades he wore.

"Thank you too mr.kim" you bowed and separated pathways back go work.