Chapter 20

Y/n's Pov:

if this day could any worse, i
might just want to jump out in this building. the head cleaning manager
made me clean the pool area .

...fuck ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ..

i hate the smell of chlorine in the water core, oh well i can't do anything about it anyways let's just follow the order i don't wanna get fired everyday.

i opened the slide doors and went grab the net to take out the leaves in the pool which was only few.

..thank god..

i turn my back after grabbing the
metal pole of the net to see the lé mr
snobber at me crossing his hands while leaning on his side straightly looking at me with piercing eyes.

"may i help you?" i asked politely, he
did'nt answered but instead he started walking into me slowly.

"you know i really did'nt like you since the day we met" he kept approaching, i glance at my side to see my steps but i was unable to.

"uhh..." i started backing my steps away as he get closer and closer and turn around to leave but suddenly he tug my wrist and flipped me over the pool side that i accidentally dropped the cleaning pool net from my grasp.

" i started backing my steps away as he get closer and closer and turn around to leave but suddenly he tug my wrist and flipped me over the pool side that i accidentally dropped the cleaning pool net from my grasp

"Sir mwohaneungeoya?! (what are you doing?!) i held his arms tightly like my whole life is depending on it.

he crookes into a small grin but before i could see it entirely. he let go of my arms dropping me in the cold pool.

i gasped for air as i rose the cold water surrounding me

..thank god the water isn't that deep...

i wipe my face to clear my vision and seeing him smirking at me victoriously and made his way out.

mina seemed to have heard my voice and came running into the glass doors, she gasped at my soaking state. she bowed at him when he passed by her with cold sholder not even bowing back.

..he really is a jerk..

And she came running into me grabbing a dry towel at a chair.

"oh my gosh, are you ok?!" she reached for her hand. i didn't averted my eyes off him until he was lost insight and sighed heavily.

great y/n.. you have now angered on of your boss, that might make the hell out of your job or either fire you anytime soon..
.

.
Mina came back bringing extra towels to easily dry me up. thank goodness i've brought my extra shirt that i just bought and put my wet clothes in the plastic bag.

" you can go home now y/n, i'll just finish it dont worry" she offered but i politely rejected.

"it's fine, pls don't. it's my job" i hesitated but she's just so of a rock head that i gave up and agreed.

I thanked her before leaving and grabbing my stuff before i checked out as shift done,and went straightly at my apartment room.

                                  • •
Third person's POV:

A soft knock from your door catches your attention as you were busy studying at your desk.

"who is it?" you softly shouted and stood from your chair. "it's me darling" mrs. yui said from outside, you immidiately scramble and opened the door open to see her with a bowl covered with lid.

"uhh.. is it due date today?" you shyly asked hiding both of your arms behind you.

"oh dear no, i just came to bring you this hot soup, i had left overs and i know you might be studying so i brought you some to fill your stomach to help you focus more."

She handed you the bowl carefully smiling so lovingly. "aww thank you mrs. yui, i promise i'll finish this without spots" you said proudly making her chuckle.

"oh dear, i must go down now, eat well my child" she said "can i accompany you down stairs?" i offered.

"oh..no its ok i can manage" she said and left. you always adore her like your mom, like the way she addresses u like her own child making your heart beat in so warmly.

you closed the door and put the bowl in your desk and took a spoon before eating it.

Man this is one delicious soup,

you groan in satisfaction of this meal.
after you ate, you went back to studying but eventually you ended up having heavy eyelids and decided that you'll just go to bed and dozed off.