Chapter 37

The next past few days were good. except for that god damn jerk boss of yours who kept messing on you. if he either throws trash purposely or mess your work again that you'll have to repeat cleaning.

you went up this morning already starting to stressed out because of work and education at the same time.

...guess that's how it works...

You wore a simple sweat shirt and black jeans for school and a hand made scarf that your mother made for you.

You went inside class along sana with your side chit chatting and sat both of in the classroom. the teacher came soon with a bunch of papers on it's hand. "Ok class let's start for todays announcement" he declared.

We all listened as he explained stuff about bla bla and told us that there will be a christmas break and this and that.

"Ok class you may come here and take your assignments for the math pre test that i will submit to you" he said pointing the students to make a line.

You groaned in frustration knowing you'll be having a fail score when it comes to math. "It needs to be done by the next day" prof making me more frustrated at this moment.
.
.
.
"I just wanna scream my lungs out today" i said munching the peanut bread looking boring with sana infront of me beside with her boyfriend and heesung reading a book beside me.

"Just suck it up were totally a brainless ass when it comes to math"
she said stabbing her salad while her boyfriend is busy with his phone.

"Jagiya help me" sana pouted doing aegyo's at her boyfriend as i giggle at them looking cutely. i flinched when a loud slammed vibrated our table seeing heesung left the table with no word.

...is he ok?....

after recess it was now last period of class teaching science. my phone ding a message from eun sang.

:yow bij whatchu doin?

im the middle of the class wth u doing?:

:nothing much, just missed you k bye
°>°🤍✨🖕

i'll chat you later bye luv u 2:

I giggle shoving my phone before the teacher might caught me. the bell ringed indicate our classed finally finished. i grab my stuff before going to do some research since i still had time before my shift starts.

I took out my headset and sat myself in the window reading a book from the library facing the school yard full of bushes.

you played the song loop around since it was a good song for a reading session.

reading the book studying the math solution and theories but still had a hard time understanding the methods.

I sang along softly to the music as i got bored and went to the next book tired reading the other one.

....she is empty and wont ask for help..

you stopped what ever you were doing as your phone beside you buzzed a message arrived.

                   Unknown number

:Hi mio prinsesa y/nie 😗

nuguseyo?(who is this?:

:Ouch, princess already forgot chim:(

Chim? :

Jimin-sii!? :

:Ey you finally guessed🥳

                How did you get my number? :

:namjoonie hyung gave it and im sharing it to others bye 😗👋. and by the way bang pd-nim wants to meet you today.

     Yah! dont you dare :

And who the hell is bang pd-nim your talking about? :

You kept awaiting his reply but he never texted back at you. slamming the book infront of you out of frustration of this guy caused the other students and the librarian shushed you.

"Mianhe" you shyly apologized embarrassed for your actions. you slowly slid out the library grabbing your bag. huffing out a angry breath stomping out your way as you glance the wall clock.

You arrived looking for that damn boi while pulling your cart behind. you went inside the dressing room looking for him but found nothing also. you texted where is he but got interrupted when someone snatched your phone from your hands.

"Hey!- oh.. sorry" you fade your words nervously laughing as you see hobi looking at suspiciously. you were about to get your phone but he rose his arm up holding your phone preventing you to get it from him.

"Hey give it back c'mon" you whined tipping your toes upward trying yo get it only to see him laughing at you.
"Your texting jimin i see..." he kept teasing while dodging your tiny jumps.you stumble your toes making you fall into him and him falling backwards making you both yelp in surprise as you fell on the ground.

You groaned rubbing your nose from the impact that wasn't that painful that much. "Wow i didn't knew you were a bit naughty y/n.." hobi chuckled only to blinked your eye out open seeing you were sitting on his lap as he's back is leaning the suitcase behind him while you were holding his chest .

..O MY GOD....

You scurried away from him immidiately grabbing your phone as you started blushing heavily at your position milli seconds ago running away from the scene.

while hobi on the other chuckled looking how cutely you ran away as he look from his bright screen the photo he secretly took from your text to get your number.