Chapter 47

As he leans closer to your face your breath hitch for a moment until he grab the tumbler from your hands.

"I think this belongs to me" smiled holding your wrist. there was a minute silence between your eyes staring at each others.

*Hic*

You started having hiccups out of now where as you step back turning around feeling your cheeks heating as you held it.

You heard him chuckling from behind you and slowly made your way out until you felt a grab on your wrist making you halt and turn your head towards him.

"Leaving already?" he tilt his brows.
"I dont want to disturb something" you said.

"Nah it's fine you can continue" he said letting you go. "Oh ok" you said nonchalantly.

"Heard that hobi and you did a dance practice" he said clapping of his chalk powdered hands.

"Yeah.. and for a return of that weird minty ice cream" you said with a disgusting face.

"Don't ask. we all agree at your reaction" he laughed glancing over tae which you didn't knew he was there all along doing lifting with a staff.

...the bicep- no!...

"Hi tae.." you waved shortly as he turn his glance at you and gave a soft smiled as he put down the bar.

..now i know why girls are dying to have my job...

You didn't know what to do next so you continued cleaning until you were done and left after.

"Bye joon bye tae" you waved as you exit the doors. they both smiled waving back, you were about to leave when you glance back and yelled.

"I bought ice creams for all of you" you said and left. you heard them shouting thanks before you walk your way to the next to do.

"Next to do..." you paused reading the paper and frozed after reading the next one "dorms.." you sighed before continuing.

....hope it can't be worse...

You softly knocked at the door not knowing who owns this one but only number was shown.

"Is someone here?" you softly yelled leaning your ears in the door. you knocked again three times but still no one answered so you decided to enter.

You were surprise that the door was unlocked so you entered but kept your quiteness low as possible.

It was a very simple white pearl room with decorations and simple furnitures that quite looked very elegant for a single dorm.

You looked at the whole room but stopped at your tracks when you finally see a person laying on the white sheets asleep.

You stepped closer seeing a very adorable jimin having a afternoon deep sleep.

..he must be very tired...

You thought as you back your steps slowly to leave since he was still sleeping.

As you were turning around you heard a groan behind you.

..pls dont wake up pls dont wake up..

You closed your eyes hoping that you didn't make any sound to wake his noon nap.

"Y/n?"

..dang it..

You turn your back slowly seeing him squinting his one eye open figuring out if it was really you.

Not gonna lie in this moment he looked very adorable.

"i am so so sorry if waked you up" you apologized as he stretches and sat himself in the bed

"No no it's fine i waked up by myself" he said rubbing his eyes before glancing at you.

"I'll come back clean when your out" you nervously laughed backing away.
he nodded sleepily as you opened the door and leave.

You checked the paper back and just saw the names of each room at the back of the paper. you mentally wanna slap yourself for being so stupid.

You take a look before going to the next room. "Jin it is" you said shoving the paper back as you push your stuff.