Chapter 49

Hobi's POV:

I left seokjin hyungs room and went to check on y/n. but when i arrived there she was not there and started to look for her.

I was about to go out when on my surprise she was going to enter with an air freshener on her hands.

"Jesus hobi you startled me" she laughed cutely showing her beautiful smile giggling.

"Im about to finish just gonna do this" she showed the can and i nodded stepping aside letting her in.

"Your room is very adorable" she complimented making me chase butterflies under my stomach.

...she really is something..

I thought inside my mind. "im done" she blurted and gathered her stuff.
i mouthed a thank you as she nodded smiling back.

"Your welcome" she said as she left my room.

...

You thankfully thanked the universe for letting your job do at less as you almost finished cleaning without the boys inside their rooms but never the less you gathered yourself as you knew who was gonna be the last room to clean at and hopefully he's not there also.

..yoongi..

You knocked softly three times and the second but still no answer. you twisted the knob but it was locked indicating no one was there so you breath in relief as you took the spare keys in your pocket that mr. bang gave with his permission for you to enter if any case.

You heard a clicked and smiled to yourself as you finally knew you can finish the job in no time.

Taking your shoes off as you turn around seeing nothing but pitch black in the room.

strange you thought.

You moved aside to the wall searching for the light switch as you lean your hands like a blind person because of the darkness.

You felt yourself in the beside edge of the bed and looked for any lamp that could help you see. you brushed your fingers in the hard wood knee level above you, so you slowly bend your knees and crouched yourself to find any lamp.

Thankfully you felt a string of the lamp hanging. As you pulled it down a part of the room was lit up making you see most of the monochrome designed room.

..like room like owner i guess..

A smile crept up your face happily opening the lamp but froze as you turn your head to the side seeing a cat eyed yoongi staring at you like a leopard ready to catch a prey from its bait.

Your eyes widened in shock as suddenly then you were pulled by your wrist as he pushed you in the wall trapping you with his arms in the side of your head looking mad and sleepy which you found cute and scary at the same time.

"I was ju-" he cut you off as he leaned his face on your ears whispered madly.

"Get.the.hell.out"

You couldn't fine the proper words as you started stammering like an idiot.

"What?" you blurted with a confuse look. "i said get the hell out" he whisperedly yelled making you flinch at his voice booming in a quite one but felt your hands trembling as those eyes of his staring at you like a hungry demon to take your soul anytime.

You felt his hands on your back as he started pushing you and kicked you out of the room with a slam on the door as he closes it.

...wtf was that...

You were about to knock back but halt  yourself and told that you just need to understand your stupid boss just as you dont wanna get fired.

"i'll just do it next time" you say to yourself sighing deeply..